Thendral - Update For Thursday - 07-10-2010

Posted: 13 years ago

Update for Thursday - 07.10.2010

Who is worst ????????????? PADMA or TA AMMA.........GOOD COMPETITION.......

TA amma starts her rubbish talks on seeing MM, pati and thulz. To our rescue, unable to bear her rubbish talks, a attender lady tries to stop her.......but no way, the silly lady shouts at that attender lady......pati begs TA's mom not to talk like that to thulz as she is already shattered.....here she goes again.......abuses pati too and adds up, that thulz behaviour is all bcos of her training.........unable to bear the talks, pati cries badly on falling on MM's shoulders.....
MM gets wild and asks her to shut and asks to respect her atleast for her age.......she is uncontrollable and says if they are here she would still talk talk and talk........unable to tolerate her mouth the poilce constable starts shouting, saying she is his wife and crying badly and why should she be going away....still the lady continues.........the police man pretends to give her a slap.....no use......she still shouts.......now its the doctor's turn......he tries to calm down the situation saying the hospital Dean is shouting and all patients would get disturbed.....still the lady is uncontrollable.......she says unless and otherwise they move out from here she would not close her mouth up......police tries to stop and makes fun of the lady...........the lady goes for a fight with him again and again abuses Thulasi very badly.........(now padma seems to be better than this lady - nalla poti podaranga yaaru yaara vida worst nu)
The doctor without any other go advises MM and co to move from there......but MM pleads the doc......but doc says he understands his situation , and adds, that wife has more priority than anyone....and if the patient is all well after the surgery and calls upon his wife no one can stop them........
MM says why cant the doctor ask them to adjust and convince them......doctor says they have paid the money and hence it wont be good to talk to them like that......MM asks if money decides everything and if a wife does not have money , which means she would not be considered as wife or what......but still doctor advises them to make a move......they move from the hospital inspite of thulasi begging to see TA's face atleast once...but no use......

Padma is lying down, mohan sitting and wondering, pavi just thinking helplessly.......MM and co arrive home........Pavi on seeing thulz tries to console her....thulasi is helpless......pati unable to tolerate hits thulasi badly out of frustration and she is all useless and a bad omen and was born with sabham and she was born to cry.......helplessly pati hits her and finally says......she would get peace only if she dies and says better take poison with food and die....MM tries to control her......pati finally says...let her die and after she dies what work will i have i will also take poison and die...thulasi hugs pati helplessly.........(Too much of crying)...........padma is enjoying the show lying down.......
MM controls pati and asks her to console thulz.....Mohan goes out.....
Another tragedy......
MM sits in the chair and faints......Thulasi notices and everyone surround him and tries to wake up...padma cries badly and says omg u have left me all alone(she has decided he died)......mohan comes in on hearing her scream and abuses thulz....he runs to bring auto........they try to wake MM , still no use........finally auto comes and MM is take to hospital.......Thulsi , pati and pavi are left behind as padma does not allow thulasi to accompany.......(Now i m unable to decide who is worst)

MM is taken in a stretcher to the hospital and a doctor attends him and says he might be having an heart attack and takes him inside.....padma asks his condition and doctor says it must be a mild attack and he would be better after treatment......Thulasi, pati and pavi comes.....pavi runs to padma.....and padma updates her on MM 's condition.......
Padma tries to stop thulasi from coming and says it was all bcos of her fate and bad luck he has landed up in hosp.....pati tries to argue.....now padma is uncontrollable again......shouts at thulasi's fate....it  was bcos of thulasi's bad luck and no one would be alive if they see her face.....
Thulz finally give up and says pati that they better move away and says what she says is right and she is the reason for all these and its all bcos of her bad fate and says let her go away and she does not want to see MM.....says if MM sees her , as padma told if something happens she cant take it.....they move........pati says lets hear it from the doctor that MM is alright by sitting aside and then let them move away..........they both sit aside away from padma..........

Freeze

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Wow, Suba akka, that was a superrrrr fast update, but for a super depressing episode unfortunately!

TA's mum is proving time and again that she has no civic sense or hospital decorum. Her filthy loud mouth will only deteriorate her son's condition. 😑

hahah, the police man was hilarious. He was there for merely a few minutes and it was enough for him to safely conclude that TA's mum is insane. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I love how the doctor explained the situation to Thuls and family, he was atleast being understanding and positive. 😊

Damn, one in the hosp not enough, one more joins in! Poor MM! πŸ˜” But I'm seriously amazed at how the family can oppaari-fy in chorus. Athuliyum Padma sandai pott-ing that they killed her hubby. πŸ˜† So MM pozhaikkanum nu azhuvuraangala illa sethutaaru nu mudivu pannitu azhuvaraangala, ore confusion! πŸ˜• I'm sorry, that scene just had me in splits. None of them thought rationally, to sprinkle water or call the ambulance. πŸ˜•

All these women in serials seem to be experts in oppaari vachufying, and its extremely annoying, high time they put a full stop. πŸ₯± and I think MM was brought to the same hospital as TA, so the two experts in thittufying will meet. They abused independently till now, so its time for them to prove their prowess in synchronised abuse. Wow, what an episode to look for! 😲
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Suba Akka u r really great  πŸ‘πŸΌ and sorry naanga yelaam ungala indha week adhuvum indha weekaa paathu left the update job to u.But without refusing u just accepted and did the update as soon as we asked.U r really great to have that much patience to update the worst sad episodes of Thendral ever without scolding us.Love uu  πŸ€— πŸ€— and again sorry I didn't add any pics for ur updates coz of my works.comment mattum kuraiyaama panranu kepeenga what to do I can't stay away from IF so I am peeping whenever feel bored and within five mins if I can comment I am doing that's it.

Regarding Thendral as I said one of the worst sad episode πŸ˜”.Usually ladies won't cry that much in Thendral like other serials but nowadays too much of crying and abusing.We can even tolerate crying coz now in this particular situation they can't help but this abuses really are irritating to the core.

Serials are just for entertainment why should such stress must be shown?They are giving bonus to daily routine tensions which really sucks when we really feel stressed.So my kind request is pls try to avoid showing too much of cry,violence and abuses understanding us.

Tamizh mom's dialogues were as usual worst.It is a prime time show and most of the families would be watching as a whole together.Imagine how it will feel to hear such dialogues.So another request,pls pls for God's sake try to give decent dialogues.

Thendral team,thank u soo much for all the efforts,u r really doing a great job,and that's y we all love this serial,now we r just suggesting that it would be even more better if u can show more positive things in the show.Don't think that I am criticising,this is just my request.I want my favourite show to be the bestest πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
priya unaku payasam kidayathu......thulsi pesa ve ila.......
she only accepted her fate today.......

Originally posted by shubba

priya unaku payasam kidayathu......thulsi pesa ve ila.......
she only accepted her fate today.......

Yes akka. Punaaku onnu thaan miccham. πŸ˜†
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!..I pity u too!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Hahaha....As usual TA mom avanga THIRU VAAYA THORANDA MUDA MATHANGA!!πŸ˜•...Athu inniku therinchu pochu...Doctor avlo solliyum silent-ah irunthangala??😑

The Police constable was nice today....Haha...He purinchifyed Thulasi situation but not that women!!

Paavam MM..Enn avarku intha sothanai!!😳...This situation is also negative to Thulasi...How she gonna face that all!!...😭

Now Thulasi has noo support..Only patthi but avangalum enna pannuvanga!!😲

TA PLEASE COME BACK!!!....

Originally posted by khpriya

Yes akka. Punaaku onnu thaan miccham. πŸ˜†
i thought of offering punnaku....as i was having double treat of gutter woman.......once watching and once updating..........but i felt some pity on  u.....vittuten
Thank you Akka for the super duper fast update.Aiyoo Akka, i pity you. Adhuvum this week double update and both very sad.

If last friday's epi except the last few mins was one of the best, today' s epi was worst one, and i think it will be till the end, coz it can't get worse than this.Oru ponnu hubby & father ai paaka koodathu. Ithila antha rendu perukkum amma nu oru sthaanam vera😑....thangala.

Till now we were telling that TA's mom is a loosu nu, but ippo even in serial the police officer correctly indentified her and has given her the title πŸ˜†πŸ‘.

Nth more to say abt the gutter ladies. Namakku kooda pazhagi pochu avanga pechu kettu. This is definetly not good Mr. Kumaran.

Thanks Shubba for the update. I feel very sorry for Thulasi. These Dirs want to give all sogam's at the same time. Poor Thuls. I have a feeling she would want to stay away from TA while he is recovering and Charu will enter into his life.

I only hope some thing good turns around for her - like she being taken by some one strong who eventually turn out to be her own Mom?

Dir - Please don't make us cry any more...
Don't know what the director is doing, really.πŸ˜• When you think Thuls misery has hit rock bottom, it goes even worse. It's literally Thuls against the whole world. When is some positiveness going to be shown? 

Maybe the director has been cut down in their budget so he is just being cheap by having all scenes in one setting so he decided to have all the characters in the hospital at the same time. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Or perhaps the director realized the viewers have been pissed off at TA for being so irresponsible and having avasarabuthi so he decided to show all this negativity so we appreciate TA more...πŸ˜›
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago