Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
your welcome Jyoti

KK*2 done a great job...and arjuhi lol, they looks soo cute n funnyy
shibz thumbnail
omg!! dis is soo cute!! wen all the promos are soo sweet n cute..!! yet i feel each one is better dan the other....they luk soo damn cute!! n the KMH beats...!! awesome!!⭐️
kavyasam thumbnail
Thanks parm,  It was too good,, just like the other 2.  kritz luking beautiful and karan is cute.  he has written in the comments on fb that they had to hang like that for 12 hrs to shoot this promo and that  their hard work paid off.   😊
Broken.Angel thumbnail
hayeeeeeeee!!! i just luvv thiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kitloo is lookin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute with her annoyed expressions!!!😳n karan auuuuuuuuuu he looks like a bandar!!😍
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Thanks parm,  It was too good,, just like the other 2.  kritz luking beautiful and karan is cute.  he has written in the comments on fb that they had to hang like that for 12 hrs to shoot this promo and that  their hard work paid off.   😊

aww,...😲 12 hrs?!! its come out fab..!! they look lovely...their xpressions...awesome!!
cheers 2 'em..😳
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

aww,...😲 12 hrs?!! its come out fab..!! they look lovely...their xpressions...awesome!!
cheers 2 'em..😳

Yeah , it must have been such a pain to hang like for so long.  poor K-K , no wonder promos are coming out excellent.  this show is definitely going to be romantic and enjoyable, cant wait for it. I liked Kritz's expressions so much , perfect. Karan was cute too, sply in the end. πŸ˜†
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awe thanks parm the 3rd promo is really very cute...loved the ending..spclly when kritz was manaining karan..😊
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot Parm, honestly  these r the sweetest and coolest promos everπŸ‘ hats off to those people behind such creative ideas. dialogues too r super cool, now i m relieved the dialogues this time too will be awesome like in season 1 :)

aww they had to hang like that for 12 hrs 😭, true, their hard work paid offπŸ˜ƒ

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
the promo is amazinggggg