Video & Written Update 7th October

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update aarti ..
I thought Archu will go insane today for manav because she knows what he did for her ..
I think she wanted to kill jaywant today ...
I liked the show it was good ..I would rate it ...7 / 10 ..
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! i cannot believe that vaishu and varshu both want archana to say sorry...especially varshu...who always fights for her rights...

i think satish and satish's baba are the only ones who dont see archu as a the bad guy ehre..eevryone else is out to get her to say Sorry...
Yishun thumbnail
Why must Archu ask for sorry, it is not her fault, but everyone including
her sisters who she loves so much does not understand her.
Satish & his baba is the only one who understands what relationship is (it is not a compromise think)

Archara should not apologise to anyone, support the truth
and Satish should help Archana
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so mch 4 d update...i cnt belive vaishu said all dat...wt a mean sistr...i mean srsly guyz no offence..vaishu iz beautiful & nyce...how can hr family get hr marry 2 sm1 liek dharmesh..mean selfish businessman...whu onli carez abt money...& satish iz a kewl prsn..& hiz AAI needs a reality check...& agree wit u baba gettn an actual role 2 play & gettn sm importnce in d show..else all d babas are liek their for nothng except manavz baba..the AAI's do all the wrk...sch as fighting 4 kids, mkin dre kidz undrstnd etc etc.

thnx again 4 d update & sorry 4 my bhakshak😆
ziddiladki thumbnail
archu should not ask for forgiveness she is not wrong if darmesh wanted to prove himself innocent he can he did not have to put manav in jail to prove that.... he could found out the truth because anyone is innocent till proven guilty and who are are they believing people who ware not to see what happen and the guy who wants revenge form maanav, if darmesh says we are innocent then prove it and if they dont know who really did then find out truth not blame someone else...

i know archu's father got heart attack but  i still hope archu breaks her relationship with jaywant because husband like that is never good..

anyways thanks for the update yaar...👏
Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Such a wrong time for man baba to get a heart attack....
Thanks for the update.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the update aarti
aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think archu will now say sorry & keep the relation with JAYWANT ..................
evryone in this showis so mean..............well m not watching this Show nymore & depends totally on these updates only
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is nothing more humiliating than having to say sorry when one was not wrong. I really hope that either way, Archana will continue fighting. And if Archana apologises for her actions the other day, I will never forgive her. I know how it feels and I have learned not to say sorry when I have not done anything wrong.