Thendral

Thendral 8th October Friday

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
serial is becoming less watchable now until there is a positive change for the central characters. next week is going to be even more annoying, charu will 100% come into the idiotic brain less ppl like TA's mom and co. thulasi will get into more trouble and stuff. I think next week when the doctor comes to call Tulasi she will be not there,may be she will be in Vels house.If so,TA mom will make a big mess there and will jump up and down. Also next week,Charu will return back and irritate us. this serial is going somewhere, doctor said they cant tell anything about TA for 2 days, that's 2weeks worth of episodes or more. now whats going to happen to thulasi?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
 (i think she will go to confirm Padma's story and would open her dirty mouth infront of Vel's house😡. Poor Thulasi, to Padma's luck, even Thilaka is not there to defend Thulasi. God save the viewers, especially the IF-updaters next week too)

thanks for the super fast update theiva dear...

ha ha ha ha this is wat is gonna happen for sure... more and more problems waiting for thulasi..
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is absolutely nothing in Thendral. There was a time when i thought this serial to be one of the best. Now we can confirm that this is one of the waste serials. It is very sad to see how such a nice serial turns out to be not watchable even a scene. The director has wonderful casts,who are doing a very good job, be it Padma or Thulasi, but he is wasting them due to lack of a good script. If those actors and actresses were not there, i don't think i would be still watching this serial.But the director is crossing the limit or already crossed. Next week is going to be even worse so that it can't get more than this. Oh Kumaran, everyone is fed up with your serial, but you still are not? How stupid, obviously you won't be tired of making such serials. Well, you know viewer's mentality very well.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Theiva

There is absolutely nothing in Thendral. There was a time when i thought this serial to be one of the best. Now we can confirm that this is one of the waste serials. It is very sad to see how such a nice serial turns out to be not watchable even a scene. The director has wonderful casts,who are doing a very good job, be it Padma or Thulasi, but he is wasting them due to lack of a good script. If those actors and actresses were not there, i don't think i would be still watching this serial.But the director is crossing the limit or already crossed. Next week is going to be even worse so that it can't get more than this. Oh Kumaran, everyone is fed up with your serial, but you still are not? How stupid, obviously you won't be tired of making such serials. Well, you know viewer's mentality very well.

well said theiva dear.. exactly same i was also thinking in my mind on tat director... he turned this serial into usual mega serial type.. now its so boring to see heavy tears and problems..
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to say, even the most patient viewer who can tolerate the serial's shortcomings will be irritated to  watch Padma's villany. God....! plotting to send Tulasi to Vel, conveying the news to TA mom...etc ...is heights of manipulation and cunningness.......oooohhh....can't stand it....again such scenes and characters leave the young viewers with a feeling of despair and negativity than creating a positive vibration...!!!
 Well.....Television,  is supposed to be for recreation right.?....are such negative characters and scenes providing any level of relief to viewers from their day to day stress....???
Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes me too not interested in watching this serial......full of cruel, cunning and evil characters....even i was able to analyse what will happen today on seeing yesterday Padma planning for something..it happened in the way i guessed....the director is making everybody to think in an evil way instead of us thinking how will T and TA together will overcome all the problems.

very worst serial....i have seen many serials but i hate this Padma and TA mom.Atleast in other serials Hero/Heroine know who is the villi or villain but here paavam TA and Tulsi....they could not even identify it....

I beg u all...if anybody know the Director mail or phone number or the production team contact please give me or inform them not to show too many evilness...

Really I got tears in my eyes after seeing yesterdays episode in two scenes:
1. Tulsi begging her dad to see alteast once his face before leaving and MM action was nice and Tulsi tooo...
2. When Paati was scolding her to die....

Really it was so bad....She is the only companion, mother, father and everything for her from the beginning....when she told her to die ....i dont how to express in words...poor Tulsi....

even though we knew this is serial...some things are beyond our control....

But please those who are in chennai please if anybody happen to see or contact Thendral team ask them to stop all these stupid characters, evilness and make Tulsi to be bold.

I hope TA will not doubt at Tulsi at any situation...if the dir thinks the other way then there is no meaning of saying it a pure love...no need of this serial....

pls director sir show some good characters and good things......things are getting worst day by day....

and even in real life we dont face always bad things ...good and bad are always balanced ....

In real life it is hard to see TAs mom or Padmas character....

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

Sorry to say, even the most patient viewer who can tolerate the serial's shortcomings will be irritated to  watch Padma's villany. God....! plotting to send Tulasi to Vel, conveying the news to TA mom...etc ...is heights of manipulation and cunningness.......oooohhh....can't stand it....again such scenes and characters leave the young viewers with a feeling of despair and negativity than creating a positive vibration...!!!

Well.....Television,  is supposed to be for recreation right.?....are such negative characters and scenes providing any level of relief to viewers from their day to day stress....???

You are right...even as a crazy fan of Thendral serial...i am loosing my interest in this serial. But still i can't avoid watching it, after all this is the only one serial i have been watching from the beginning and still following it. I wish i could stay away from this serial and forget it forever 😔. I know it is easier to say but to do it 😕. As long as Deepak is in the show, i don't think i will be able to stop watching it..sigh...sigh...sigh...😆😆.

Kumaran sir, what are you having for next week in store to torture us, the craziest fans of Thendral. Still we are only irritated with Thendral, but it won't take much time for us to hate it..... if you continue with it's going now😡.  TA needs two days to get back, this means another two weeks according to the serial😕. I hope it is not like that this time, THENDRAL IS NOTHING WITHOUT THAMIZH. Bring him back asap. We really miss him. It can be only him who could give life to our beloved (????) Thendral serial.

Thanks for the update Theiva😊!

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindhu_051

I hope TA will not doubt at Tulsi at any situation...if the dir thinks the other way then there is no meaning of saying it a pure love...no need of this serial....

If this should happen in this serial, that will be the last episode for most of the viewers. Yes, we do enjoy their romance,but it is not enough to make the viewers happy by delivering us one full romantic episode and then the whole week nothing than cursing,saabham only. We don't need only romance and at the same time not these negative things. Why can't he give us a balanced mix of everything like it used to be few months back. Rather to entertain us, it is taking us into a depressing mood.
kumar_jy thumbnail
last one week, serial sagikala!! thendral was so nice before.. ippa enna aachu story writers ku?? this is a prime time serial and scenes like these corrupts the minds of young viewers!!