FAB UPDATE!!!LOVED DA MONAYA ONES =D
Posted: 13 years ago
🥳
congratulations on your new gallery AaPi😳
very happy foe you😊

hmmm🤔iam very confused from wer to start😕😆

starting now..
😲
what to say..*iam drooling*amazing siggies di...:)loving it..hayee using it too....

to be continued will be back😆

Iam back...hmm awesome blossom update di..massive..loved it so much..Iam toh starring at ur siggies😍.🤣once again congratulations and celebrations 🤣Inshahallah u will make more best sigggies than these..
Love u🤗Edited by --blossom-- - 13 years ago
Jizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Fab fab update!! I love everything!!
The Mayank Nupur Icons are looking sooo nice......

And the SaJan siggies are just stunning!! Specially where Samrat was sleeping!! 😍

I LOVEEE the MoNaya ones!! All of them!! Am gonna use one definitely!!!

Rocking rocking update!!! 🤗
*shakes this and that*🤣*does a lot of drama*🤣
am here .. yes rakhi🤣🤣actually i dint knw tht u called me tht in tht thread🤣 gosh i shall see mimbie privately🤣 i come in AT bt we dont meet . y is it so 😲 and and i am gonna take off the mayank one . u knw y?

ibcos i lov this one
http://i54.tinypic.com/313sm85.jpg
 and wanna steal it now !! u called me talkative👎🏼 u r MORE !🤣🤣
did u READ I STOLE A PACK OF KITKAT AND ICECREAM😎
ILY jibie☺️
Edited by tanubie. - 13 years ago
res

Edit:

Congoooo Raniii 🥳🤗
Im SO Happy For Youu 🤗, Was Waiting For This Moment 😳

Your Work Mashallah is Beautiful<3 i Love Them And I Actually Missed Them .. Glad They're Back 😛 ! You and Your Creations BOTH ROCK 😎

Loved This Update Like Anything<3 Your SO Darn Good 😳 Goshh ! LOVED All Of Them Spc SG/MoNaya/Samrat Ones Were Too Good, Saved Them 😃 !

Keep Making More and More, Love You Mwuah ❤️
Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
Congoo BJ 🤗 so happy for you, u opened ur second shop..ur work rocks BJ..Keep up the good work, make tons of sigs, avis and may u open 10000 shops more 😆 u very talented jaan 🤗 Love yaaa, muaah ❤️
Congrats with your new shop !!!

Wish you a beautiful and great time here in this new show...I hope and I'm sure you will rock here with all your new creations. Can't wait to see them all...I'm so excited !!

The update of page 1 is beautiful....I really love the avi's. They are gorgous...Amazing work👏👏

Keep it up with the wonderful work
Hugs Reena 🤗🤗
Congrats Jia!

Hope you open loads more shops!

Very very cute stuff, MoNaya sigs are just so adorable :) Keep up the stunning work! <3
Jia 🤗 beautiful update dear ! love all the work specially the MN will be using some soon !😳 keep up the nice work !
Congrtzzz jiaaa🤗..........u r in total killer mood 2nite......awsm work ree........😉........loved the super updateee