|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks everyone! Will comment individually! <33
I edited finally =( πŸ˜† PS. Check your PMs! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mimi0295

j i z z y,

OHMYFLIPPIN'GOODYGOSH! Your second shop already! DAMN GIRL! I remember the first sig you made.. it was like just yesterday, and you're already on #2 *gets emotional* I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I'm looking through your stuff and I'm just seeing all the improvements and changes in your work. I remember that you didn't feel comfortable with colouring, but now look- you're sigs are all spick and span! AAGHHH!
I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU MAKE! The effort and love you put into all your work just shows in your sigs and avis!
Your update made me SOOO friggin' happy! I LOVEE that you don't give into biasness Jizzy. Your MN stuff look as good as your SG stuff and that in itself reminds me again and again why I love being your friend!
Keep on creating' and showering your talent with all of us (esp. me because I'm special)

ily <3
and congo again on #2 my love!

You are abusing your powers as a Viewbie. *tsktsk* But I love you nevertheless 🀣 Thank you so much Miz. I love everything you wrote about me 🀣 I am really glad that you love the update and love that I don't give into biasness, which reminds me that that is not a word! XD 🀣 Anyways, you are awesome. And thank you for the congrats and sweet comments! And this has to be formal you see so don't go smacking me or whatever! 🀣 ily2<333 MUAHH!

Originally posted by -Niky-

A big CONGRATZZ Sweety..!!! πŸ‘

Love,
Niky😊

Thank you so much sweety! <33 Keep visiting! =)

Originally posted by -Sky-

Jia! <3 *tackles you rugby style 😎*

Ughh my friend just forced me to play rugby and one things for sure me and mud do NOT mix . Anyways congrats on the new shop! You know I'm waiting for a MBLAQ update right? Ofcourse you do! πŸ˜†Hmm what can I say? You rock and your creations rock! You have really improved in siggy making and esp icon sigges πŸ˜› Congrats once again =) Oh and one more thing why in the world did Nitya make you say those things? 🀣 Why isn't Sky your light in your dark life???? 🀣

You and your tackling issue 🀣 Haha. Thank you so much Sky. And you know I have a crush on Thunder, right? I don't want that guy anymore. I want Thunder πŸ˜›πŸ€£ And yes I know. But my avi thing is not working or that link is not working. So I am going to try again =) Thank you so much once again. Haha and don't buy that thing. It was Gul that wrote it. She signed into my account, and wrote that *tsktsk* 🀣 Thanks hun! ilyloads<333
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

@Jiyu: OMFG what an updatee?? Gosh, All ur work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G πŸ˜³
You made so pretty aviis?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Next time? Make MN avis na? πŸ˜² πŸ€£

And all MN icons/sigs are BEAUTIFUL, Even am going MAD seeing ur stuff on them ;)
I wanna give you a big HUG πŸ˜† πŸ€—Me confused?? What to use? =D Humm πŸ˜†

Okayy using my FAV icon ji πŸ˜† Even the sigs are AWOSEME. πŸ˜Ž

Coming to SG/MS stuff? Ohh yaar? Its so fabulous!! I mean the TEXTS are so meaningfull!! πŸ˜³

Godd, You rock all the way<3 <3 πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM.

I love you!! ❀️ Make next time MN avis?? Its an ORDER =P πŸ˜†
Yours Aisho.

Thank you so much meri Aisho! πŸ€— Am glad that you love the update especially the MN stuff. πŸ˜† I will definitely try to make MN avis. My avi converter is giving me a hard time but I will promise you to make some.
Haha and an order? Ok meri ma 🀣 will do. Thank you so much for commenting jaani. I love you too jaani! <33 MUAHH

Originally posted by -Aish129-

RES 🀣 Oyyee Maa..I looked at the dot dot dot in between your title and the UNDERCONSTRUCTION thingy I was the what the hell it looks a lot like mine 🀣 Anyway..why don't I know about this earlier? 😑 Jiiiaaa =(
Btw check your PMs now πŸ˜† The angry thing was cause I didn't get a PM of you opening your second shop. Get it? πŸ˜† It took a hell of a lot of time for my page to load, and plus as you know..wasn't well over the weekend, still not the best πŸ˜† But anyway πŸ˜†
Jiiiaaa I LOVE the upd!! It's simply gorgeous <33 MN Icons are just πŸ€ͺ The icon sets look amazingly fabulous Jiaa MN Sigs I LOVE the style of the diff colourings sig to DEATH seriously it is to die for! πŸ˜† 
SG sigs are so darn cute, I loved that scene 😳 MS sigs OMFGG they are the best! I love the style of them all, you have got to make more like that, that style is..I need a new word for it.....🀣
Oh and Jia, before I forget....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! <3333 Yes, you took one year and 3 months as you pointed out before but nevertheless absolutely worth the wait upd! πŸ˜† I'm soo happy for you too <33 😳 Yes, you are still inspiration. Get it? πŸ˜† 
Hahaa...waiting for another upd! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
LY <33
Aish

Haha I read your PM but never got the chance to reply you! *hold ears* 🀣 I didn't PM anyone that night. My net crashed and I had my friend sign on my account to reserve my spots 🀣 So issliye no PM. Awweh I hope you are feeling better meri jaan! πŸ€— Thank you so much hun! Am so glad that love the MN siggys and the coloring. I was toying around and I loved all three so couldn't decide so posted all 3 of them πŸ˜† Haha you and finding new words 🀣 Haha it is ok, I can read your mind so I know what you want to say. πŸ˜†

And thank you for the congrats jaani! <333 Haha you remember how long? 🀣 Yes I get it hun! πŸ˜† Will post one soon =)
I love you 2 <333 MUAHH

Originally posted by -fsn-

Congratz on urs 2nd gall Jia πŸ€—

Thank you so much Fatima πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Sofia-

CONGOO ON NEW GALLERY YAAR =D
FAB UPDATE!!!LOVED DA MONAYA ONES =D

Thank you so much sweets! Means a lot! Am really glad that you love the MoNaya ones!

Originally posted by --blossom--

πŸ₯³
congratulations on your new gallery AaPi😳
very happy foe you😊

hmmmπŸ€”iam very confused from wer to startπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

starting now..
😲
what to say..*iam drooling*amazing siggies di...:)loving it..hayee using it too....

to be continued will be backπŸ˜†

Iam back...hmm awesome blossom update di..massive..loved it so much..Iam toh starring at ur siggies😍.🀣once again congratulations and celebrations 🀣Inshahallah u will make more best sigggies than these..
Love uπŸ€—

Choti!!! Thank you so much meri pyari choti! You are the cutest! πŸ€—πŸ˜† And keep staring at it! 🀣 Thank you once again! I love you too meri jaan! <33 And oye rotate every day and then you can use all of them πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by aa123.80

Jizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Fab fab update!! I love everything!!
The Mayank Nupur Icons are looking sooo nice......

And the SaJan siggies are just stunning!! Specially where Samrat was sleeping!! 😍

I LOVEEE the MoNaya ones!! All of them!! Am gonna use one definitely!!!

Rocking rocking update!!! πŸ€—

Ishii! πŸ€— Thank you so much sweetheart. Am really glad that you love the update! And the one where Sammy is sleeping. 😳 Thank you so much once again! =)
Originally posted by tanubie

*shakes this and that*🀣*does a lot of drama*🀣
am here .. yes rakhi🀣🀣actually i dint knw tht u called me tht in tht thread🀣 gosh i shall see mimbie privately🀣 i come in AT bt we dont meet . y is it so 😲 and and i am gonna take off the mayank one . u knw y?

ibcos i lov this one
http://i54.tinypic.com/313sm85.jpg
 and wanna steal it now !! u called me talkativeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ u r MORE !🀣🀣
did u READ I STOLE A PACK OF KITKAT AND ICECREAM😎
ILY jibie☺️

See you shake it up here and there and wherever like Rakhi 🀣🀣 Haha please do talk to Miz in private 🀣 I know we don't meet anymore. Tell me what time you are online so I can come and stalk you 🀣 I miss you! Awweh πŸ€— you are the cutest. It means a lot to me that you are using a crapfest of a siggy 🀣 Haha me talkative? Chup kar kuriye. You talk more, its you who keeps rubbing off your infectious thing on people 🀣 KITKAT and ICECREAM? Huh? 🀣🀣

ily2 tanubie ☺️

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

res

Edit:

Congoooo Raniii πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Im SO Happy For Youu πŸ€—, Was Waiting For This Moment 😳

Your Work Mashallah is Beautiful<3 i Love Them And I Actually Missed Them .. Glad They're Back πŸ˜› ! You and Your Creations BOTH ROCK 😎

Loved This Update Like Anything<3 Your SO Darn Good 😳 Goshh ! LOVED All Of Them Spc SG/MoNaya/Samrat Ones Were Too Good, Saved Them πŸ˜ƒ !

Keep Making More and More, Love You Mwuah ❀️

Thank you so much meri jaani πŸ€— Awweh you are the sweetest! MUAHH! 😳 Awweh thank you so much Sani! πŸ€— Yes I am back, from time to time πŸ˜† You rock even more! πŸ˜ƒ Haha thank you once again Saniya and am glad that you will use them soon =) Love you too! MUAHH! <333

Originally posted by -Ragini

Congoo BJ πŸ€— so happy for you, u opened ur second shop..ur work rocks BJ..Keep up the good work, make tons of sigs, avis and may u open 10000 shops more πŸ˜† u very talented jaan πŸ€— Love yaaa, muaah ❀️

Thank you so much Apps πŸ€— You are too sweet. Haha let me finish this one in another 15 months then we will talk about the 10000 other shops I have yet to open 🀣 Thank you jaan! <333 MUAHH Love you too! <3
Ok guys I am going to reply to the rest tomorrow or soon 🀣 I am really tired right now so good night!

Thank you to all those who visited and commented and liked my creations. Means a lot to me 😳
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

You and your tackling issue 🀣 Haha. Thank you so much Sky. And you know I have a crush on Thunder, right? I don't want that guy anymore. I want Thunder πŸ˜›πŸ€£ And yes I know. But my avi thing is not working or that link is not working. So I am going to try again =) Thank you so much once again. Haha and don't buy that thing. It was Gul that wrote it. She signed into my account, and wrote that *tsktsk* 🀣 Thanks hun! ilyloads<333
Excuse me? My Tackling issue? 🀣 It's not my fault that I got forced to play one of the most dangerous sports in the world 🀣 Uggh I just dislike rugby so much ( No offense to my country 🀣) I rather play badminton like I usually do 🀣 So you don't want Lee Joon? Ok my friend will take him 🀣 No comment about the next part... 🀣 Ok cool will wait for when you can update with the vid but just remeber I'm waiting. Nitya wrote that!!!??? Ugggh she's gonna get soon 😑🀣 Waiting for the next update <3
Congratulations!!

Congo jia di...Happy for u..nd awesome siggies..may u make many many more shops!!

Love
Anki

congo on ur new shop dear..

loved ur creations a lottttttttttt

keep it up...

amazinggggg work...