|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| - Page 6

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jibieeπŸ€—
The tym u com online is the tym i wud b at skool🀣 i gues i should take special permission frm principal and CHAT!!🀣🀣i MISS U TOO!πŸ’”
I JUST MESSAGED mimbiee!!
OMG i want to be VIEWBIE TOO🀣I HAVE SOME MSGS FOR U 🀣🀣
AM JEALOUS OF MIMBIE.😳
U R talkative OMG how much do u talk . dont talk so much jibie. learn something from me😊🀣🀣 am even giving coachings to people"how to b serious"🀣🀣
yesh i was HUNGRY and i had no money toh i stole.πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jaanlover

Congrats with your new shop !!!

Wish you a beautiful and great time here in this new show...I hope and I'm sure you will rock here with all your new creations. Can't wait to see them all...I'm so excited !!

The update of page 1 is beautiful....I really love the avi's. They are gorgous...Amazing workπŸ‘πŸ‘

Keep it up with the wonderful work
Hugs Reena πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awweh thank you so much Reena! πŸ€— I am so glad that you love my creations. Means a lot to me for you to take your time to visit my shop and leave such a sweet comment! Thank you once again sweetheart πŸ€— And keep visiting hun! =) <333

This content was originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Congrats Jia!

Hope you open loads more shops!

Very very cute stuff, MoNaya sigs are just so adorable :) Keep up the stunning work! <3

Thank you so much Aishi! =) You are so sweet. And thanks for the comment. Keep visiting <33

This content was originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

Jia πŸ€— beautiful update dear ! love all the work specially the MN will be using some soon !😳 keep up the nice work !

Pooja πŸ€— Thank you so much jaan! Am really glad that you love the update and are using the siggy. It means a lot to me! <33
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Congrtzzz jiaaaπŸ€—..........u r in total killer mood 2nite......awsm work ree........πŸ˜‰........loved the super updateee

Thank you so much Hina πŸ€— Haha πŸ˜† Am really glad that you loved the update sweets! =) <33

This content was originally posted by: -Daania-

*Edited*

Congratulations

Jia, sweetheart first of all loads of congratulations on your 2nd shop πŸ€—
Your first one was abolutely rocking and I'm positive that this one will be a stunner. πŸ˜ƒ
Your creations are absolutely beautiful 😳

Coming to the update! Ahh, it was just GAWJUSS! ❀️
The MN siggies are just too pretty <3 I loved all the different styles, effects and colourings. Beautiful work πŸ€ͺ

The SG update is just awesome. And aww, the MoNaya siggs are too adorable 😳
Your creations make me go gaga Jia! Stunning work sweets.

Muahh <3

Daania!!! πŸ€— OMG I always look forward to your comments because you always make me smile with your sweet words! πŸ€— Thank you so much meri jaan! <33 MUAHH. You are the sweetest. And hopefully this one will also rock πŸ˜† And once again, thank you so much for loving the update. Haha I don't want you to go that crazy but I am so glad that you love my work! πŸ€— <333 Love you jaan! <33 MUAHH!

This content was originally posted by: 268143

congo on ur new shop😎 gr8 update⭐️

Thanks Sim! =)
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rkmnsg

awwww Jia congratzzz on ur new gallery na sisπŸ€—

loved all ur creationzz na
keep making loadzz n loadzz more
-Linu

Thank you so much jaani! πŸ€— Am so glad that you visited my shop!=) And thank you for your sweet words. Means a lot to me! =) <33

This content was originally posted by: HotMess

JIAAAAAA! <3333

HUGE HUGE HUUUUGE CONGRATS on new shop. <33 πŸ€—
May you open a thousand more. <3 πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the updateeee.
OMFGGG I LOVE ALL THOSE SIGGIES.
I love the mayur icon siggies the most <33 actually i love ALL your icon siggies. Those are AMAZING. And the second last SaJan siggy is GORGEOUS. <3

Love all the styles and colourings and texts. <3

Hotmess! <33 Thank you so much hun! πŸ€— Haha you confused too? But am glad that you love ALL the icon siggys. Am really happy that love my work! <33 Don't know why I am formal πŸ˜† But thank you once again hun! Means a lot! <333

This content was originally posted by: -Ami-

Jiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I loves you oh so much and I don't know how I managed to forget and come here to comment. *shakes head* Sorry! *holds ears*

But, now that you reminded me, I shall be commenting.

Oh *sighhhh* I loves you creations. They are oh so gorgeous and oh so pretty. Grrr, you are oh so talented. I is oh so jeaous of you sometimes. Grrrrr.

And uhhhh, I would like to question why Nitya gets that special shout out that she's the "light to your dark world"? Grrrrrrr. *glares*

OMG THOSE MAYUR SIGS. I think I died when I saw them. THEY ARE SO DREAMMY! *dies*

AND OMG THAT SAJAN "I can look at you all night" ONE! THAT IS FREAKING ADORABLE! And omg the one where they're smiling..*dreamssss*

The blendings you have are like ..... I don't know what to say. *dreamss*

This is like my favoritest though.

*dreamssss* IT IS OMG! SO FREAKING GORGEOUS! *dies* I just love the style soooooo muchhh! And the whole black and white effect. *dreamsss* And then there's just that softness to the siggy. *diesss*

Jia, your creations are oh so *sigh*

LOVE YOU JIA!! <3 =)

AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Oye it is ok! At least you commented, right? πŸ€— I LOVES YOU OH SO MUCH TOO! πŸ˜† Huh? Jealous of me? Really? *looks at work* Seriously? 🀣 I am kidding. But thank you so much hun! =) Haha and you like to dream a lot don't you? πŸ˜† Thank you so much Ami! <33 I am running out of words too! 🀣 And oh yeah, about that comment GRRRR....It was all Gul's fault. You need to fix her. I told her to res spots for me and not write comments about herself! *tsktsk* πŸ˜† Haha I love how you just *dies* or *sigh* 🀣 And I love that siggy the most too! πŸ˜†

Thanks once again hun! <3
MUAH
Love you too! <3 MUAHH!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya

I'm heree! and thank you so much for that sweet message! I see Manisha and Ami are jealous.πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

KB! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bannerrr! I should've asked you to make me one too! darn! I'll bug you when your open.
Firstly, congratulations for the second shop! I hope you open a million more shops and keep making these gorgeous sigs!!

*sigh* the update is so awesome! I adore the MayUr sigs, especially the icon one, the coloring is AMAZING! I LOVE the SaJan sig too! the " I can look at you all night long" one! 😲 I watched that scene..it was so dreamy!! I love how he yells though.πŸ˜†

this is my fav sig! loving' the new style..you should make more like this! *wink* with ShaNak *wink*

the text. *sigh* and I love the texture you used!
gotta go! I have to study..but I keep getting distracted! ):

nitya

GULERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Haha you mean your message about yourself? *tsktsk* I might be obsessed with my ahem ahem (but you are obsessed with yourself) 🀣 JK
Thank you so much Gul! Haha you can bug me anytime. Why wait? πŸ˜‰ Thank you so much Gul. Means a lot to me =) OMG which reminds me, send me Yasharan GR8 Magazine photoshoot pictures. I want to make some siggys. Maybe use that one picture in that style =) And I love that SG scene too! πŸ˜† Thank you once again Gul! <333

This content was originally posted by: -Grace-

HEYYY

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your second shop!

you are a very talented sig maker i must say!

keep making siggies for a 100 years (LOL)
and pleasee do make more Karan Tacker stuff (from RBO)
Thanks!

p.s.s thats just a suggesion you dont have to make em;)

Thank you IQ. Where have you been? Miss talking to you! Awweh thank you so much hun! =) Means a lot. Haha 100 years? I am already 21 so I don't think I will live to be 121 πŸ˜† Yeah sure will take your suggestion. I just need to search for Karan's pictures πŸ˜† Do you have any? =) Thanks once again hun! =)

This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Congrats Jia on shop #2.

Beautiful creations! Thank you for always commenting in my gallery. Ur comments mean a lot to me!

Thank you so much for the congrats and am glad you like my creations. And no problem hun. Ditto! =)
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rose.mn

JiaπŸ€—

First of all

CONGRATULATIONS for ur new galley........... :D
You truly deserve to have millions of shops and galleries......... I simply adore ur work, it has its own elegance.......... keep making more and more

and I loved ur update, that was Gorgeous, Loved all the creations but kia karun, my eyes would always stop on MN ones only....... hehe

Awesome, Gorgeous........⭐️

Thank you so much Rabi πŸ€— Awweh you are so sweet! <33 Will do hun! =) And I am really glad that you loved the update. Haha koi baat nahi, at least your eyes are still staring at it, nah? πŸ˜† Thanks once again hun! MUAHH

This content was originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Awesomee Awesomee workk Jiya!!

nd YAYYY! Congratss on ur shopp!! πŸ˜ƒ
may u open 1000s moree!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Reena! =) It means a lot to me =)

This content was originally posted by: -Ravjot

I'm having a very hard time clicking the like button😳

Of course *tsktsk* 🀣

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Liana-

Hey JiA πŸ€— its party timeπŸ₯³

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N on the openin of ur 2nd shop & nw come to ur huge update gr8 job dear jst amazing love all the sig&avi's πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liana πŸ€— OMG long time jaani! Hope things are going great. Missing you loads. Thank you so much for the sweet comments! Means a lot and I am so glad that you loved the update! MUAHH! Thanks once again! <33

This content was originally posted by: Nice_Angel_Sana

~* C O N G R A T U L A T I O N *~
πŸ˜›for new gallery jia πŸ˜ƒ..... hope u open 10000 gallerys πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
love ur work always yar !!! 😊😊
the updated was A W E S O M E and B E A U T Y F U LπŸ˜ƒ

thanks 4 da pm

luv ya and lots of mwahhh

- S A N A -

Thank you so much Sana! πŸ€— Haha nahi yaar not 10000 galleries. More like finish this one off and be finished with it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But thank you so much hun. Glad that you loved the update and no problem! Love you too! <33

This content was originally posted by: sha_siddhi209

Congratss on the new gallery!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ And awesomeee update!!! Lovely siggies 😍 Samrat-Gunjan ones are gorgeous!! Keep up the fantastic work!! πŸ˜ƒ

Siddhi!! Thank you so much hun! =) Am really glad that you loved the update especially the SG ones. Keep visiting hun! <33
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArTiToTheEnd

Congoo hun on ur 2 GC πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Gorgous StunninG Staff's!❀️

Sam πŸ€— Thank you so much hun! <33 MUAH! Means a lot to me! =) Keep visiting! <33

This content was originally posted by: sheena_12

Hi Javaria!!πŸ˜†How r u?Long time na...!!?
I did nt knw u have yo own gallery!!!This is soo like wow hun!!I loved ur creationz...they r just soo awesome,i wanted 2 knw if u r open fr requests!!?πŸ˜ƒ

ENAS!!! πŸ˜† I am ok how are you jaani? I know such a long time! Par we have FB. hain na? πŸ˜† Yep have a shop/gallery πŸ˜† For over a year now πŸ˜† Thank you so much hun! Am really glad that you love my creations. I will be open tomorrow! <33 😳

This content was originally posted by: terenaina

great work...i luv the icons together like a siggy

Thank you so much hun! Am glad that you love my work! Keep visiting! <33
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Natasha-

Congo Jia πŸ€—

Rocking Update ... Loved it :DDDD

Thank you so much Natasha πŸ€— Glad that you loved the update! =) <33

This content was originally posted by: -Sky-

Excuse me? My Tackling issue? 🀣 It's not my fault that I got forced to play one of the most dangerous sports in the world 🀣 Uggh I just dislike rugby so much ( No offense to my country 🀣) I rather play badminton like I usually do 🀣 So you don't want Lee Joon? Ok my friend will take him 🀣 No comment about the next part... 🀣 Ok cool will wait for when you can update with the vid but just remeber I'm waiting. Nitya wrote that!!!??? Ugggh she's gonna get soon 😑🀣 Waiting for the next update <3

Yes you and your tackling issue though this is the first time I am hearing about it 🀣🀣 BADMINTON! MY CLONE! XD 🀣 No I don't want Joon now, I want Thunder. But who knows, I will switch. 🀣 Haha I know you will be waiting. I will think of something else for you πŸ˜† Yes she wrote that. And she is going to tell you that I am lying but I am not 🀣 Will update soon <33 MUAHH! Love you hun! <3

This content was originally posted by: Mohitilicious

Congratulations!!

Congo jia di...Happy for u..nd awesome siggies..may u make many many more shops!!

Love
Anki

Thank you so much Anki hun! =) Glad that you loved the update! <33 =)
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aastha_Mohit-

congo on ur new shop dear..

loved ur creations a lottttttttttt

keep it up...

amazinggggg work...

Thank you so much jaani! <33 Am really glad that you love my work! <3 keep visiting! MUAHH!

This content was originally posted by: tanubie

jibieeπŸ€—
The tym u com online is the tym i wud b at skool🀣 i gues i should take special permission frm principal and CHAT!!🀣🀣i MISS U TOO!πŸ’”
I JUST MESSAGED mimbiee!!
OMG i want to be VIEWBIE TOO🀣I HAVE SOME MSGS FOR U 🀣🀣
AM JEALOUS OF MIMBIE.😳
U R talkative OMG how much do u talk . dont talk so much jibie. learn something from me😊🀣🀣 am even giving coachings to people"how to b serious"🀣🀣
yesh i was HUNGRY and i had no money toh i stole.πŸ€ͺ

Tanubie πŸ€— Haha I know. Time difference 😑 Plus I can't stay up late anymore. Got Uni and need to rid my dark circles. πŸ˜‰ You know why? πŸ˜†  OMG can you please seek permission? I would love you for that 🀣🀣  Haha you want to be Viewbie? You are a COOLBIE right? Miz doesn't have anything so why are you jealous? 🀣 I am not talkative. I hardly talk. I hardly talk to your jeeju 🀣 Learn something from Rakhi Sawant? 🀣🀣 Joke of the century 🀣 You and being serious? 🀣 Stop it now. I can't breathe 🀣 OMG this reminds me of that squirrel Kit Kat video! 🀣 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7MpoSvifI[/YOUTUBE] Watch it! 🀣

Besharam, you are saying it so proudly! 🀣

Love you my Rakhi! πŸ€—