Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Y R U GETTING RID OF CIRCLES??i knoww u like square more its amibie who likes circles🤣🤣🤣 mimbie just gt into first page

IF  COOLBIE'S COULD DO THT AM HAPPIE AS COOLBIE🤣

u hardly talk [to jeeju .things will change soon !!🤣🤣 I CAN BET U R !!🤣🤣ask anyone but temme who u r gonna ask ..i hv to bribe them before🤣🤣🤣gal,am learning🤣 am just a beginer u see ! if mimbie had told me before i wud hav watched all her films and wud hv been better🤣🤣
i was born serious ask my mom😊she told i nvr smiled wen i was born
I DINT TALK TOO THT TOO FOR MONTHS🤣🤣my mom says tht was the best tym ever😡🤣🤣

i loooovee tht kitkat add ☺️ i guess tht was the reason i stole🤔🤣🤣
I SAY THEY MUST NT RELEASE SUCH TEMPTING ADS🤣
ILY too jibiee!!🤗
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

ENAS!!! 😆 I am ok how are you jaani? I know such a long time! Par we have FB. hain na? 😆 Yep have a shop/gallery 😆 For over a year now 😆 Thank you so much hun! Am really glad that you love my creations. I will be open tomorrow! <33 😳

Oh yeah!but i dont find u often there...😕
Anywayz,b ready fr the request,JAVARIA!😉😆
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Siggy Request:

http://i55.tinypic.com/14cyvsy.jpg
http://oi52.tinypic.com/11rc8l4.jpg

Text:I wanna feel The Fire In Her(if u wud like 2 add sumthing more,u r most welcum :D)
For sheena
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanubie

Y R U GETTING RID OF CIRCLES??i knoww u like square more its amibie who likes circles🤣🤣🤣 mimbie just gt into first page

IF  COOLBIE'S COULD DO THT AM HAPPIE AS COOLBIE🤣

u hardly talk [to jeeju .things will change soon !!🤣🤣 I CAN BET U R !!🤣🤣ask anyone but temme who u r gonna ask ..i hv to bribe them before🤣🤣🤣gal,am learning🤣 am just a beginer u see ! if mimbie had told me before i wud hav watched all her films and wud hv been better🤣🤣
i was born serious ask my mom😊she told i nvr smiled wen i was born
I DINT TALK TOO THT TOO FOR MONTHS🤣🤣my mom says tht was the best tym ever😡🤣🤣

i loooovee tht kitkat add ☺️ i guess tht was the reason i stole🤔🤣🤣
I SAY THEY MUST NT RELEASE SUCH TEMPTING ADS🤣
ILY too jibiee!!🤗

And you don't talk too much? 😕🤣 Are you sure something isn't wrong with your head? 🤣🤣 Haha you and your -BIE 🤣[-))] Haha your jeeju doesn't talk too much so we both are on the same both 🤣🤣 And nothing will change. I guarantee you that 🤣 You were born serious? Then what happened? You can't stop 🤣 But that is what I love about you. OMG I love Aunty. Tell her Hi5 🤣🤣 I love that ad too issliye I showed it to you 🤣 tsktsk. They not release those ads but you need to stop watching them! 🤣

🤗

Originally posted by: sheena_12

Oh yeah!but i dont find u often there...😕
Anywayz,b ready fr the request,JAVARIA!😉😆

Siggy Request:

http://i55.tinypic.com/14cyvsy.jpg
http://oi52.tinypic.com/11rc8l4.jpg

Text:I wanna feel The Fire In Her(if u wud like 2 add sumthing more,u r most welcum :D)
For sheena

On FB? I will try to be active there as well! 😆 Haha I will be ready for your request and it will be done by this weekend. Is that ok? I have an exam on Thursday so I will make your request this weekend. Theek hai?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Thank you everyone who commented and welcomed me! It means a lot to me! 🤗

Update coming up shortly! <33
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Note:

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that my exams are starting this week for the next three weeks so I will be highly inactive. So that means no updates for the next three weeks. I hope you all can understand. Thank you all for your support and everything, and I will see you all in 3 weeks. Take care and loads of love.

-Jia

Update in the next post =)

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
u p d a t e

Feel Free to Use:

Hum Saath Saath Hain

I will definitely make more stuff from this movie. Brought back loads of memories so will definitely make more on them! And this is my first time making Bollywood siggys, so do leave feedbacks. Means a lot. And do provide suggestions of Bollywood movies you want to see. And if you suggest please do provide pictures. =)

Prem Preeti

Siggys

Vinod Sapna

Last Update

Pg 1

Hope you all like them =)

-Jia

Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
And do press the like button of this post if you would like to be PMed when I update =)

Thanks
-Jia
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omgomgomg! Premmmmm! ☺️ You already know how much I love that movie right?🤣 And I still think Prem and Preeti deserved to be shown more *hmph* But omg I LOVE them!

And Vinod and Sapna! They were the funny ones😆 And you used the ladder thing🤣 I think I'm gonna watch the movie again today 😃

Btw you forgot Vivek and Sadhna😳
muffins2waffles thumbnail
This is SOOO cute! Good luck with exams Jia!

^ Is that Sonali Bindre?