Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Major cast revealed of Kitni Mohabbat Hai

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Major cast revealed of Kitni Mohabbat Hai

Imagine TV's Kitni Mohabbat Hai to launch with few new faces this season.

comment guyz.....πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article 
 aradhna uppal is dating nandish sandhu
shibz thumbnail
she is Nandish's ex.. they are datin no more...i think soo..aint Nandish datin Rashmi desai?πŸ˜•
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shibz

she is Nandish's ex.. they are datin no more...i think soo..aint Nandish datin Rashmi desai?πŸ˜•

bhagwaan jaane yaar
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi..

bhagwaan jaane yaar

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
keep commenting on the artlc
it's the only way Karanika's ranking's can go upπŸ˜ƒ
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

ya shibz i also knew that ..dunno..Confused
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanks shibz..will comment surely..πŸ˜†
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Yeh Nandish is dating Rashmi...

Okay, no offence guys, but how can she play the role of Arjun. She doesn't even resemble any sweetness of Savita. Her looks reminds me of the coldness and evil that was inside Paddy 🀒.

Is it possible that this time around we will have a dominating and vampish mother and a sweet, caring and loving father of Arjun....!!!...

And where's the family of my Arohi... Don't tell me she will not have one :(
kavyasam thumbnail
Thanks for the article shibz.😊   finally we got to know Arjuns family.  wow looks interesting na, with so many characters, he will have so much of emotions and bondings to share.   shibz remember the story u told for kmh2 the gangster themeπŸ˜‰,  looks like we will get all that.  Arohi ki mom ka abhi casting nahi hua hoga, in logo ko abhi mom mili nahi hai shayad.

@Angad_Kripa_200 : yeah savita punj was sweet, sply neena gupta 😳 , this time mom may not have the sweetness of savita,  but we never know until the character unfolds. plus in the article recently it was revealed that Arjun will be from gangster family, so even the dad wont be sweet , only Arjun might turn out to be the gentle heart in there😳 and arohi will be coming from a police officers family itseems, and they must be still casting her family, she has a mom that much we know.

arey this font m using is so big ya , 2 choose kiya to bahut chota hota hai, 3 jyada hota hai , :(.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago