Kajal to play opposite Mahesh Babu

Posted: 13 years ago
Kajal to play opposite Mahesh Babu

After 'Mahesh Khaleja', Maheshbabu is doing a film with Sreenu Vaitla as director, which is being produced by Anil Sunkara, Gopinath Achanta and Ram Achanta on the banner of 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd.

Samanta was selected as heroine opposite Maheshbabu. The latest information is that the film also had another heroine and the search for the slot was ended with the signing of Kajal Agarwal as the heroine for the movie.

However, her entry is yet to be confirmed officially. The regular shooting of the film is expected to begin at Turkey on October 14.

source : IndiaGlitz

OMGGGGGGG *does a happy dance*   I would totally love to see Mahesh and Kajal in a film together... love both of them
and if am not wrong.. I heard Samantha's the one that also recommended Kajal to Mahesh 😳
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
That's great news...
Double treat i guess... Samanta n Kajal with MB..
The film is named Dukudu i guess

They would be such a cute couple!

And Samantha and Kajal did Brinadavanam together. That's probably why she recommended her :) But I thought MB was going to do the 3 Idiots remake next?
I hope it's a good plott!

I mean, Mahesh is my fav actor (refer to siggy box below 😆) and Kajal is a good actress, so hopefully the movie will work!
i like srinu vaitla's movies alot
acc to guess..MB + SV combo will rock!!

i'm on cloud to see samanta n MB in one frame in dukudu
kajal as another heroine....hmm it depends on her role...i hope it's not brindavam kind of role for her....it doesn't suit her much

@aishi - Dukudu is there frm b4...3 idiots is aftr this one
the shoot is already going on in turkey i guess.. mahesh n samanta.. still there's no mention of kajal :(
Yea, Mahesh tweeted that his movie was with Samantha...not Kajal. Maybe she's in it (:
well.....i am happy cozzz i love them both...........looking forward 😉
i love both of them...........looking forward!
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

They would be such a cute couple!

And Samantha and Kajal did Brinadavanam together. That's probably why she recommended her :) But I thought MB was going to do the 3 Idiots remake next?
i think its not 3 idiots..
bcoz i heard surya is doin the film which will be dubbed in telugu as well.
i think soo..