Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail

Damon and Elena Quotes/Excerpts from Reviews/Recaps

Ian

"Damon wouldn't do roses. [He'd] show up at Elena's house with a couple dozen peace lilies."
"Elena's so disarming. She's so hauntingly beautiful and sweet that I think it sort of levels Damon
"

"Elena is '"The love of his life"

"Sometimes the people who do that to you, you often have the most complicated relationships with."

"Elena going to have to deal with Damon, because he's around."

"
Elena brings out the good in Damon and in many ways Damon brings out the good in Elena. I think sometimes the people who do that to you, you often have the most complicated relationships with. "

At first, he's intrigued by her mere physical resemblance with Katherine. But now, it creaks for everything she is. His blackness does not stand up to the veracity and goodness that emanate from Elena. As an actor the scenes are interesting to play. Nina Dobrev makes my task very easy indeed. It is impossible not to melt when she looks at you with her doe eyes. It automatically makes the vulnerable side come out to any man.

"The only time you ever see Damon acting remotely human is around Elena."

"Damon's able to do good things, just like Stefan can do bad things. The few times Damon behaved, it was for Elena. She has the gift to bring out the humanity out of him and it's the only person in the world who can"

"Jeremy is a very important person to him because he's Elena's brother."

"Damon would die for Elena. If anything happened to her brother, which is funny because he tried to kill him. He did kill him. He would never let anything happen to Jeremy. Never, never, never. He would protect Jeremy to the hundredth degree. "

Nina

"I think he was so hurt when he thought Katherine was dead that he tried to suppress all the humanity he had in him. But today, since he returned home & met Elena, he's changing. Elena makes him feel again, she awakes feelings he'd buried since Katherine's disappearance. I think his humanity's true but also that he tries to hide it."

"
Damon has that bad-boy quality, and every girl likes a bad boy, at the end of the day."

Kevin

"Meanwhile, you have this evil brother who, you know, claims he has no humanity left. But then there's Elena who keeps pointing to it. "

"... You just love every scene she's [Elena] in with Damon. "

"Damon and Elena's relationship will take many roads. Its a huge journey."

"Think about it, it's romantic comedy 101 ' they have to hate each other first, and that will eventually turn itself inside out. But whether or not it's this season or next season, we'll have to wait and see."

"That's the journey. I don't just want to throw them together tomorrow. I'd be sad. I want to see the kiss, I want to see the sweaty palms, I want to see it all go down."

Julie

"One of the things I really like about LJ Smith's books is that it took a very long time for Elena and Damon to reach any kind of dtente, any kind of true connection, with each other. I want to make sure that we take our own sweet time with that, as well."

"That's the fun of it. It's waiting and waiting and dissecting every little time he does something nice thing for her, and how it makes her feel - that anticipation, that build-up. "

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
...we can post here right?
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Yes!!!!
Congrats guys!!! I will have a looovee letter as soon as I'm done with organizing the layout. Lol.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaaaaan, did you get my PM? Was the thingy okay 'cause I didn't like it. Sahar & Phatty said it was okay though. 🤔

I was gonna askk, shouldn't everything be colour coordinated?
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Adu: I did get it. I like it except the top left has a weird bright spot.
I dunno if It all needs to be color co-ordinated. Maybe that would be good....I'll send you what I made last night. See if you like.