Beaches of Greece

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Enjoy saving UPTO 70% on international roaming on Greece SIM Card.
Greece is superb city. i visited Greece before two years ago. and it was nice experiences for me.
really great beaches, i visited so many beaches but Greece one is really nice and excellent. i am sure a will go again in sort time.
Thanks steve for feedback, waiting for more opinion in future also. One more if you like to go outside India then you should try Overseas SIM cards from clay. It really deserved by everyone.
Greece is a beautiful country...It such a beautiful place on earth.
Thanks for this wonderful post
wow, excellent beach, really nice one, i am a beach lover and i visited some of  Britain's beaches like Briton,  Blackpool, isle of white, south end sea, but never see in Europe country. now after see these picture i be crazy to go there. superb beach in Greece, now i planned to visit Greece. i like Greece food also.
One more pic to describe nature's beauty.

Amazing photo graph of Greece beaches, really nice beach. i like it, i planned to go Europe tour in my next summer holiday and now i sure visit these beaches. natural beautiful location. awesome place. thanks for sharing photo andrwclark.
Greece is a superb city, its really a very nice place to visit...
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you forgot to mention Santorini. It is a volcanic island located in the southern Aegean Sea, It also the most favoured place of couples for honeymoon.