Posted: 13 years ago
good update but this is last friday's update isn't it
wow super update
nallave katha solrenga
kind request update pannumpothu meenakshi topic la update pannunga plzzz

UPDATE BY LAKSHMIKR

Meenatchi is threatening 😡somu that she can also turn to be angry like him & can take revenge as how he did to her father similar way i can also do the same to your dad..like kannuku kannu pallukku pallu nu..and checking him whether he have belief in god.. n continues😡.. "ya i can see thiruneeru in your forehead ..so you should be having faith in god.. so better goto temple and pray him from heart that i have done an big mistake by harming an good soul ndo a sastanaga namaskaram.. so that god bring down your pavam atleast 50% ..Somu is staring at meen's

Somu & Murugan is in front of thier athai(Vadivukarasi).She is scolding them for the way they behaved to vathiyar..n checking with somu whether he asked manipu to vathiyar.. somu with low voice tells her  he needs to go n meet him..for which athai says..he will not meet you as you have done a big mistake to him..after growing so much why you all are hearing your dad still??you should also have your opnion in things(super athai 👏).. for murugan is menumulgifying..Somu interfers n tells that they are planning to go n meet jyosiyar..to check do there is any problem bcoz of sakthi-meenu marriage..For which again athai blast them saying that its problem for only meenatchi not for your family ,even u go n meet with jyosiyar..he will also tell the same.. that if you treat meenatchi well then everything will get resolved nu. both bros are moving from there.

Athai is calling last son of her brother(i think his name is saravana.. not sure), he was busy in other call , but seeing athai's call he cut his call n attend athai's call..She checks what he is doing ..he says he studying.. she says by the time  of exam u can study..now i need a help i got an tenant for my house..they are coming by tomorrow .. so i need to clean the house so ask him to come down for help.He also comes down n while helping in cleaning the house..he is checking who is coming to this.. she informs that its meenatchi's dad n sis is coming .. he is worried if his dad knows on this ..he will kill him.. she says..that y i called you .. now you also helped me in this.. so better dont let anything out..jus keep things secret..whenever his father comes to know then she says she can handle it.A car arrives there..vathiyar n 2nd daugt is coming into house.. athai welcoming them.. seeing that guy.. vatiyar is checking whether its shakti's brother.. athai says yes n tells that he is here to help her.. introduce each other.. vathiyar is not responding.. athai is telling he is a kid why are you showing you worry n angry on him as it is fight between elders not with kids.. but vathiyaar says.. if elders are making mistakes atleast kids should react to that but he r his brothers didn't do that..so athai is making kadakutti to say sorry to him.. he says sorry to vaathiyar..

Both bros are meeting jyosiyar.he says shakti is having problem in his jathagam.somu is checking whether it is because of his marriage(🤢 somu got irritated badly by meen's so finding some chance to send her out.).jyosiyar says that its not only becoz of marriage as per his jathagam.. he will have problems for next 6 months which might leads to uyir balli also.. so please make sure that he is always..ask him to workship god regularly..both brothers are shocked to hear this..n requesting jyosiyar not to tell this to dad.. jyosiyar.. is asking how he could hide the truth if thier father ask him about shakti's jathagam.. murugan says.you have told truth to me which is equivalent telling to dad..so if my dad ask anything tell everything is good n i have told all to murugan.

Shakti coming to market.. unknowing dashed with some local rowdi.. n says sorry to him n trying to move where rowdi is not letting him to go.. he is asking shakti to take sorry by touching his feet..now.. shakti got irritated.. n both getting into fight..(finally furious shakthi)..some people in market are seperating them.. while going back rowdi is roaring that "un ketta neeram innaiku aramichuru da😲"

VARRUVVAL....

NAA olunga katha  sollirukeana??.. please comment post pannuga pa.. am new bee to story telling 😊