::YRKKH.NL.Temptation'sReprise-Edition13(11/10):

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(4th Oct. '10 - 8th Oct. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 13th Edition of the "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"
Weekly Newsletter. It's a Milestone for all of us as we complete the Very Enjoyable 10 Editions of the Reprise Version
of the YRKKH NL. So i would like to Thank all the members of the YRKKH Forum for participatin' n makin' this Nl a Success.We Hope to serve with many more...So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms. All are heartily welcome. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Credit :: Sia(Summary of the Week...)

Recap :: Varsha and Rajshri at the singhania house.

This week started with Naitik meeting sneha in the sweet shop coincidently.Naitik smiles at her๐Ÿ˜Š, but sneha doesnt respond๐Ÿ˜ก. Varsha asks Gayatri to send akshara to maayka for few days๐Ÿ˜•.Naitik asks akshara not to leave, but akshara leaves to her maayka all sad.๐Ÿ˜ญVarsha gets to know the MU between Naksh, she advices akshara to forgive Naitik and move on๐Ÿ‘.Singhania family preparing for Gayatri's birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Sneha's mother wants to talk with the singhanias and clear everything๐Ÿคข.Naitik tries to talk to akshara, but in vain as she doesnt respond to his message or call.๐Ÿ˜”Mohit-nandini come to singhania house for gayatri's birthday.Everyone gifts some thing to gayatri, she is all smiles๐Ÿ˜ƒ.But everybody miss akshara and are sad.Akshara through her diary comes to know ts gayatri's birthday, she rushes home to meet her and wishes her.๐Ÿ˜ƒGayatri is upset that akshara dint wish her first.Rajshri makes up for akshara's mistake by calling the Singhania family for dinner.๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit :: Sia (Best Scene of the Week)

Happy Birthday To You.... Happy Birthday Gayatri Devi !! ๐Ÿ˜†

A family scene where all of them give gifts to Gayatri on her birthday๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Everyones excited about her birthday๐Ÿ˜›.Rajbana gifts her a saree, rashmi makes a cake fo her, bhabhima gifts her a kangan set and Naitik presents her with a watch.๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Gayatri is too pleased and happy with the love showered on her๐Ÿ˜Š.All make her eat sweets, and gayatri says she has eaten so many sweets tht she doesnt feel like eating sweets for the next one year.๐Ÿ˜†

Credit :: Anjali (Best Dialogue of the Week)

We had a very strong and full of anger dialogue said by teekhi churi akshara to Naitik : "Naitik, aap to shikayatein kiye hi jaa rahe hai.. par agar maine fir shikayatein shuru kardi to aapke paas unka koi jawaab nahi hoga!"๐Ÿ˜ก .. to which Naitik very calmly reacted & said.. "to kahiye na Akshara!"๐Ÿ˜•  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Credit :: Shikha (The Character that stood out from the Rest)

V a r s h a   M a h e s h w a r i

A Responsible Wife, an Obedient DIL, a Caring Friend & an Understanding Sister-in-Law (Bhabhi) Varsha Maheshwari, a character well-framed by the CVs. She is one of the Parallel leads of the Show from the Show...!! This Week we saw her carryin' her Character very well & behavin' like a very Matured Human Being...!!๐Ÿ‘

Credit :: Shikha (The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

H i n a   K h a n

Born Star..she's is a RockStarโญ๏ธ !! Potrayin' so many different shades of a Girl...she's doin' full justice to her character !! Akshara Singhania is now a very-very-well-known TV Characters !!๐Ÿ‘

Credit :: Sia (Best Dressed Character)

G a y a t r i   S i n g h a n i a

This week we have Akshara's MIL , thats gayatri as the style icon.It was her birthday and she looked really good with her choice of saree and jwellery.A thumps up for Gayatri for looks.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Credit :: Anjali (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

G a y a t r i   &   R a j B a n n a   S i n g h a n i a

No much scenes of any jodi frm d show.. but stil we had a cute scene of GAYATRI & RAJBANNA! (shocking! isn't it..๐Ÿ˜†) YES! Rajbanna gave Gayatri a saree on her b'day & she was lyk - "kya aap bhi baccho ki tarah.."๐Ÿ˜† i jus loved dat scene!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Credit :: Shikha (Best Song played of the Week)

Piya Baawri- Short ๐Ÿ˜ณ
While Akshara was getin' ready, she dreamt of Naitik & the song playd...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Credit :: Sia(Rishta of the Week)

N a n a n d - B h a b h i

This week, we saw akshara telling varsha about her MU with Naitik.Varsha being the caring friend and nanand she is,asks akshara to forgive naitik and not to doubt on him๐Ÿ‘.She asks akshara to move on and speak to naitik and asks her to try to solve their misunderstanding.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Credit :: Sia (Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

Though a dream, there was one scene where Akshara looks in the mirror and sees Naitik is in front of her(Piya baawari musical plays) .He gets close to her  ๐Ÿ˜ณand she turns aside to realise it was a dream๐Ÿ˜”.(pal do pal ki khushiyan)

Credit :: Anjali (Blushy๐Ÿ˜ณ Moment of the Week)

- n o n e -

Because of misunderstandings going on in d whole YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI family we got 2 see no blushy scenes dis week rather dan d week was full of tensions + fights!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Credit :: Preksha (Emotional Moment of the Week)

? ?

Credit :: Preksha (Funniest Moment of the Week)

- n o n e -

Credit :: Preksha
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

? ?

Credit :: Bhavya Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by Z e b a ๐Ÿ‘

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use it๐Ÿ˜‰

Credit :: Bhavya (Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this Week is by A n j a l  i ๐Ÿ‘

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this Week๐Ÿ˜‰

Credit :: Shikha (Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...
๐Ÿ˜•

Credit :: Shikha(Best Writer for the Week)

We have so many Talented Writers in our Forum but the Winner has to be One. so this week we choose
nahtani88 for My First FF : Akshara Pregnant

Here's your Prize siggy....๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Member of the Week)

waaooh.h.... i feel soo glad to announce the Rishtedaar of the Week... Its none but our very sweet & adorable friend Anjy aka Anjali4NaKsh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Here's your siggy, use it to Flaunt it...

Credit :: Shikha(Most Active Thread of the Week)

Sneha's Mom arrives at Naitik's doorstep - Article

A disaster for the show... !! Yet to Come..๐Ÿคข

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is aksharabebo123
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Anjali (Prediction for the Week)

As we are able to see misunderstandings in d air rather dan love.. !!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
So, things won't get cleared up so soon in d show.. specially, not dis week!๐Ÿ˜ญ
This week we saw, al busy in celebrating Gaya3's b'day & Akshara enjoyin @ her maayka unaware f her Gaya3 maa's b'day .. She's ignoring all d calls frm Naitik & even other family members thinking dat it's Naitik whus tryin 2 contact him as its his mistake rather dan understanding dere cud b a more logical reason too except fighting!๐Ÿคข She does cum back after getting aware of d fact, but Gaya3 seems not 2 react much & starts ignoring her.. Maheshwari family invites Singhania's on dinner as sum f deir tender has been passed!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Gaya3 declines going dere making a reason f headache.. further, we saw in precap akshara crying alot infront of varsha & telling her "all dis was done for maa, & she only didn't came & i knw wats d reason!".. naitik listens everythng! Its is predicted dis week dat naitik will go & bring Gaya3 + bhabhimaa 2 deir home ... he'll do dis jus 2 make Akshara happy! All'll cut cake & wl njoi Gaya3's b'day!๐Ÿ˜‰ It's even predicted during d celebrations Akshara wl get a call frm Sneha's mom asking 2 meet dadaji.. akshara'll decline d call !!๐Ÿ˜• things wil get more messed up.. more ignoring, more MU's, more fights, more kaha suni!๐Ÿ˜ก We may even see Sneha's mom cuming up 2 singhania's doorstep dis week itself wich will lead 2 a BIG problem for d whole family.. specially NAITIK!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ HOPE everythng gets betta soon!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Credit :: Sia (Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

A segment in  SBB where they show Singhania family at the Maheshwari house.Akshara plans a surprise for gayatri๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Gayatri cuts the cake with all of them holding her hands while cutting, .Akshara still angry at Naitik.๐Ÿ˜”She hesitates to hold Naitik's hand.Akshara surprises gayatri by inviting gayatri's old friend.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Credit :: Preksha/Sia (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on ??

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

Coming Soon.. Stay Tuned !!

Wait for, Participation Siggy...๐Ÿ‘

Wait for, Prize Siggy

Both the Viewbie Ami & the Cool Viewbie Roku took great care of the YRKKH Forum.Thanks to both of our dear Friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, Nikki, Anjali, Sia , Manasi, Aysha, Mariam, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name.
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
thanx a lot dear!!...it is awsome...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...n cograts to all !!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

CONGO everyone 4 13th NL

Awesome NL Shikz once agn

congo to d winners
Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
congratz 2 all d winnerz.. gr8 work guyz!!!๐Ÿ‘
& Shikz, u did missed out MA name in d end.!!!๐Ÿ˜†
congratzz winners
nd shikkz i hd posted tat i wont be able to do my tasks as iws busy wit my works nd most imp my net isnt working properly i am extremely sorry
congo every1 winners...
agn  awsome Nl shikha dii.. thnx..
congo anjy...
Congo on the 13th edition ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats to all the winners...!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

congooo to all winneerrss..!!!

@shikha di- nycc postt like itt...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wonderful NL ..nyc presentation Shikha di๐Ÿ‘
gud job NL team n Dt team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
NL na hota to mera kya hota๐Ÿ˜†..chalo inactive rehna ka jyada loss nhi h ,,NL updates me fully!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
congo to all the winners..Zeba, Anjali, nahtani88!!๐Ÿ‘..welcum newbie๐Ÿ˜Š..n humari rishtedaar of the week Anjie..congos!!๐Ÿฅณ
was there any maha epi lat week??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
xcited for contest ..! but i hope participate kar saku๐Ÿค”
overall wonderful NL๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual wonderful NL..!!!!
COngo to all da winners...
n welcum to our new rishtedaar ..:)

n thnxxx a ton shikha di 4 presenting da NL ..!!!!