Jacob Imprinting On Renesmee.......

XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, I'm Tara - I'm new to the forum, I've a been a silent member, I originally joined IF for the show Chhoti Bahu and then I found out that IF has a Twilight Section - I know I'm a little late....😆

I just thought of opening a thread on Jacob imprinting on Nessie to know what people think of this relationship.....

I know probably people who like Jacob-Bella relationship don't like the imprinting and maybe Edwella fans do.....😕.....I don't know....

I'm an Edwella fan but I literally fell in love with Jacob after reading his book in BD. I just love his humourous charcter in the book......

About the imprinting.....

At first I thought it was wierd but then gradually I found it Ok as Quil imprinted on a 2 year old girl and anyway Nessie grows up faster.....

but I didn't like the line when Bella points out that Jacob will be her Son-in-law

So I've got mixed views but ultimately as this is the last book in the series (So far......) I think it has a good ending because even thought I like Edwella, I would actually hate it if Jacob was left alone broken-hearted at the end of the story as in my view he doe have a really great character.....

I'm new to the forum so don't know if this sort of topic has been opened before, If it has - I'm sorry....

If now.....Then please do share your views....😃

Love Tara xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Thing is I don't have a problem with the imprinting thing. BUT HE KISSED HER MOTHER!! I mean that is SICK!! He always flirts with her mother and was in love with her and now he is all over her daughter. That is gross. Also Just the fact of a man falling in love with a baby is gross. I hated that whole thing Edwella fan or not its just plain sick.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

As much as i thought it was disgusting and akward, Jacob couldn't control it. His love for Bella, he could because it wasn't actual love. He obviously loved her as a close friend but thought it was more than that but Renesmee is his soul mate. Imprinting is something they can't control so instead of being mad at Jake, i feel bad for him.

Besides, he's not in love with her until she's the same age as he is. For now, he's the older brother and the friend.

*Jot*