Thendral Monday 11.10.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Srima. Felt horrible for you. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Updatekku ๐Ÿ‘ I couldn't even make it through the first minute of the show today before muting it and fastforwarding to the end.

------------
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the wonderful update. Even though the episode was sad, your update made it look funny๐Ÿ˜†. Undoubtedly, i was enjoying your update more than the episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

This Thulasi is really dumb dumb dumb๐Ÿ˜ก. I can not believe she was the school topper. Like you Ranuja, me too fast-forwarded the scenes whenever the guttermouth ladies opened their mouth, well..almost the whole episode, but watched the part where Vel entered the scene.He was good in his acting, but was disgusting when he tried to touch Thulasi and his last dialogue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Will Thilaka come to Thulasi's rescue and as well as to the viewers, especially the updater of Tuesday would be really thankful to her if she would.

Is there only in Thendral that two women always talk nonsense or in other serials too. I was watching Uravugal.There too, two women were competing against each other in cursing, could not stand it, stopped following that and began to watch Thendral.But my bad luck, here too the same competition "Neeya Naana" in blaming Thulasi keeps going on๐Ÿ˜ก. 
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this scene and problem will end up uniting TA MUM AND THULASI
i don't know why..but i just have a feeling that some think good is going 2 happen 2morrow or atleast this week. When Vel sat near him,Tulasi should have got up and sat in another chair.Why the dir made her and us fool.?Are we fools to watch such blunder things? If the serial continues in this manner without any positive things or twists by this week,then only the thendral team & family will watch the serial happily. The way this serial began, I thought this is a different story to boost up the confidence of today's girls to study and progress in life in the form of a character like Thulasi, but it has joined hundreds of serials with ugly characters to prove that this is another typical tamil TV serial with no positiveness. Why don't you guys show some normal life characters and scenes?
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today was so irratating! i hate tamizh's mum, she is an idiot doesnt she know how thulasi would feel - she has a daughter as well.
i think the same aswell, i think 2morrow thulasi will be bold and brave and it will end up uniting TA MUM AND THULASI ;)
but im 100% sure something good is going to happen to T&T this week....

1) cos padma said bad things before about thulasi 2 TA MUM = then she went 2 college and cursed thulasi = T&T MARRIAGE

2)now agen padma sed things and ta mum is in vels' house and is cursing her = ???? (I HOPE A FAVOUR FOR T&T)
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janani123

today was so irratating! i hate tamizh's mum, she is an idiot doesnt she know how thulasi would feel - she has a daughter as well.

i think the same aswell, i think 2morrow thulasi will be bold and brave and it will end up uniting TA MUM AND THULASI ;)

How many tomorrows like this were we expecting? Nothing in that way happened, be it Thulasi or Thamizh. I am tired of hoping for another tomorrow when Thulasi would speak up for herself. She is just hopeless!!
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
srima thanks for updated

i don't wont kumaran sir continue story like this
i feel pity for tulasi but why tusi still not speak up with tamil mom or ather personne

i feel good think is going to hapen this week but i don't know why i have this feeling
please please come out  tamil
please save your tulasi please please please

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

How many tomorrows like this were we expecting? Nothing in that way happened, be it Thulasi or Thamizh. I am tired of hoping for another tomorrow when Thulasi would speak up for herself. She is hopeless!!

thanks srima dear for the super fast update.. 

as from today i dont see this horrible serial.. im happy reading ur update but still very much annoyed and angry on this serial move every day...

well said theiva on ur thoughts... she has become really hopeless and even the story too has now become hopeless.. and this director too is going in his own way like enn vazhi thani vazhi......

so unless and until i see some good things happens in this serial through the updates here im not gonna watch this thendral..

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diviya27

i don't wont kumaran sir continue story like this
i feel good think is going to hapen this week but i don't know why i have this feeling

how do u all say some good thing is gonna happen for sure??? did any new promo is out of the bag??
SweetyGreen thumbnail
the serial has become the worst tear shedding continuous problamatic serial...