Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanq...:)

but however the last lines of the article is confusin... she chose Neena Gupta or kitani?
😕
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shibz

thanq...:)

but however the last lines of the article is confusin... she chose Neena Gupta or kitani?
😕

oh ya thanks for the article..
@shibz ya i was also confused..dunno its better she chose neen gupta over kitani..😈😆..jo bhi ho looking forward to kmh 2😲😆
shibz thumbnail
guyz...do u remember? one fellow had written on Kitani Mohabbat hai's official page on FB few months bac that his friend has auditioned for KMH2 n wil b playin the parallel lead for Kritika.. so i guess both A n A wil hav BF n GF?😕
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya d last line is confusing...t think typing mistake Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail

guyz...do u remember? one fellow had written on Kitani Mohabbat hai's official page on FB few months bac that his friend has auditioned for KMH2 n wil b playin the parallel lead for Kritika.. so i guess both A n A wil hav BF n GF?😕

oh ya shibz i remember..that there was a fan on fb and has also gave details about his friend and said that he is chosen as a parallel lead for arohi...but shibz in season 1 too we had parallel leads..dont worry all is well..i am sure kmh 2 will rock!!😳
shibz thumbnail
yea...m not worried coz i kno we wil love the show...
i dun think these parallel leads hav much 2 do... KMH is bout Arjuhi...😛
-Olly- thumbnail

yea...m not worried coz i kno we wil love the show...
i dun think these parallel leads hav much 2 do... KMH is bout Arjuhi...😛

yup thats the spirit..now no more worries looking forward to kmh 2..and yes we r surely going to love the show coz after all our sweet karan is there na and also our fav jodi karanika..will set the screen on fire!!😳😉
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
I just Ekta's concept of having a parallel lead. First there was Nupur in Tere Liye and now this gal in the lives of Arjun-Arohi in KMH. Can't Ekta only focus on Arjuhi love story rather that complicating things already. I just hope she doesn't spoil the magic of the show with all her mirch masala....!!!

Thanks for the article...
Amber10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article

Ekta always likes to ensure that parallel leads are in her show to spice it up.. how else are her fans going to be watching the show biting nails and waiting for the lead pair to get together