Written update 12/10/2010 Complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys my name is Mariam and i will be filling in for manasi for tuesday and wednesdays till she is back 😃

12th Octber Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai

Part 1

Starts of with Varsha talking on the phone she tells the person not to worry everything will be done, at the dining table akshara is putting plates on she tells varsha has she told shaurya not to do anything he has been running around because of her all day and she has troubled everyone rajshri comes and she tells varsha to put masala on the food 😆😆 varsha seems lost somewhere rajshri tells her to rest as she has been working since morning she says she is fine rajshri says shaurya hasnt returned till yet all the guests are asking about him and also natik varsha says he is about to retun she says ok i will check the sweets, varsha asks akshara whats wrong she says that if ma came for a little while then varsha says why are you thinking so much control yourself there are other guests to be seen too, shifts to natik driving with gyatri and bhabhima he says to gyatri do you remember in childhood how we used to come to eat kulfi (i think he said that 😆) bhabhima says he was really stubborn gyatri say he isnt less stubborn now he has made us dress so much to go and eat ice cream( 😆😆 gyatri didnt look any different to me they dress up so much every day) gyatri asks natik where are you taking us he goes to a new place she goes but where he goes you have to go and se you will like it so much back at mashawari house rajshri says wonder where natik went dadaji says rajbana is ringing him he says natik isnt picking his phone up, rashmi says bhabhi juice she is about to pour some in rashmi says why dont you ring brother he will defenitily pick your call up

Part 2

rashmi contiues saying that before dadaji gets angry on him you call him here, akshara rings natik he sees her name and gets a big smile across his face (aww munna 😳)due to gyatri being there he dosnt pick up nandani says what did he say akshara says he didnt pick the phone up dadaji says oh well lets go fr dinner all your guests are waiting and we have to also leave early, vishambar says to akshara dont worry you have made all the preperations for your mother in law and she didnt come there must be gods will behind this lets go the lights go off and rajshri says what happened, vashambar asks them to put the generator on rajshri tells askhara to go along with daniya they light the candles and daniya says the light had to go today akshara says everything had to happen today they bring the candles out (what happened to the generator 😆) and akshara puts them on the table and kaka says to vishambar that i rang shaurya he should be arriving soon they hear a car outside and dadi says whos coming now akshara says maybe its brother, natik walks up with gyatri and bhabhima akshara gets a big smile on her face, everyone gets happy to see her there rashmi says dada you went to get ma gyatri greets everyone dadi invites her in saying the light just went now suddenly she take blessings and says forgive me but i wasnt feeling well so coudnt come with everyone before, natik says ma was feeling bad that she coudnt come so i thought of going home and checking to see if she feels better i will bring her with me he looks at akshara and says in the happy atmosphere her mood will be good too bhabhima says without you all we wernt happy too akshara says ma bhabhima come and sit down without you everything was quite everyone was saying if you were there the hapineess would be double she leaves natik standing there (aww poor natik cant akshi relize his happiness ) they sit down gyatri says that i am really happy you came even though i know your not feeling well but still you came to our happiness i am feeling happy she says yes akshara who nods her head in a no akshara says you must be feeling hot i will get you some drinks she calls daniya and serves them (what about poor natik 😭)

Part 3

Natik puts his thumb up to Varsha and akshara sees this, rajshri says you can go into a room and rest gyatri says no its alright i have taken medican she says congratulations for your new work, rajshri says thank you varsha is about to walk off and akshara says where are you going your going to give me a suprise varsha says its nothing like that i a just going to switch the lights on akshara says that you knew ma was coming varsha says yes natikji phoned akshara phone rings and its shaurya she says she will come from the back door varsha says ok you go, kaka says to vishambar no one is picking up if the electican comes then we will know akshara is walking down the corridor and rajshri says i dont know what happend to the light it went a bit before you came gyatri says it happenes sometimes vishambar asks kaka to check what happened to the lights, akshara says i will open the door no one knows till now she has a big smile across her face, gyatri says excuse me now i only came to congratulate you rajshri says that wait the food is ready and the lights will come back soon she says no i dont feel like it at all if my health was good i would have stayed she tells bhabhi ma to stay she will take the driver with her she is about to leave when a woman says hey you snobby lady where are you going you havnt changed one bit ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† gyatri turns around the woman says a lot of time has passed but she is snobby as usual this time on navrati you wear my lengha i will wear yours gyatri says you akshara comes with the woman who says i havnt grown that old that you took so long to recognise me, gyatri says kusum she says you recognised me been so long how are you here how have you been she introduces rajbana and everyone to her rajbana says you are the one who she told me about kusum says what she told you he goes nothing that your her best friend

gyatri says its been 25 yrs where have you been kusum hows your family now she kusum says that akshara i was scared she wont recognise me and i thought of fighting with her on her bday, kususm says i remember you every year and really wanted to meet you but everytime it is left gyatri says same here because of family and all kusum says your daughter in law phoned me thats when I found out you have a daughter in law too nandani says you found aunty adress she says not only adress but she sent her brother to bring me an said its mother birthday and i want to see her so happy on this day the lights come back on akshara wishes her and shaurya arrives there, dadaji says now i know its birthday celebrations vishambar says it was aksharas wishes and we agreed, Kusum says really you got such a nice daughter in law in somewy you are ahead of me gyatri says in this matter you are she says you have done so much for me, bhabhima says this must be such a special day for you akshara made you meet an old friend i have only heard about her sometimes gyatri says i never thought about this kusum says you always wanted a big birthday party and your daughter in law filfulled your wish gyatri says that was in childhood rajbana says when your older your childhood dreams get filfulled gyatri says thats true you have really filulled my dream today akshara

Part 4

at sneha place she is looking through some files, her mum says you promised me you will forgot them people so whats all this she says i have to give designs in she says after all that happened if you still think about them then i need to talk to them or tell he family that there son is still fooling you sneha says no ma undrstand its got nothing to do with his family i wont meet him just make the designs and send it through courier after that if you say i will never make design her mum says thats enough i dont wont to hear anymore back at meshwari akshara gves gyatri the knife to cut the cake she says you cut it nandani says whos birthday it is has to cut it rashmi brings another cake and says you have to cut my cake gyatri says where it came from she says bhabhi bought it from somewhere and she did the icing too kusum says wow you got double cake everyone tell her to cut it and kusum says this has your children and daughter in law love so cut it everyone starts singing happy birthday to you she tells akshara to come and cut cake with her kusum says stop along with your daughter in law bring your son too they put natiks hand on akshara both naksh stare at each other it ends there.

Precap: the party is going on akshara says hello its sneha mum who says its singhaniya number i am sneha mum and wants to speak to him akshara says yes stares at natik she is teary and it ends there.

The whole epi passed by and gyatri didnt cut her birthday cake 😆😆 
its Just dragging on when is sneha and her mums track going to end 🤢🤢
Hope mu between naksh dont increase and they patch up soon

Ok guys here the update for today sorry for spelling mistakes and do tell me if you would prefer short updates and do hit the like button if you like my update 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
Lwow thank u for the super fast update. Much appreciated
Thank you Mariam for the nice update.
Thanx 4 the update.😊

ok ok kind of epi......with lots of Akshi' s achchais

n d best part was munna's smile whn he saw Akshi calling him
thanks for d updatee..!😊