Thendral Tuesday 12.10.2010. Deepa back

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow last part was superb! deepa you rock!  ๐Ÿ˜Š but im 100% sure tamizh wont believe TA MUM or forget thulasi or marry charu. what ever happens..as soon as tamizh open his eyes he will definitely ask 4 thulasi, thulasi and THULASI ONLY.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update.

So all the roads lead to the hospital where TA is admitted. When everyone is here, I think TA is going to wake up and ask for Thulasi. I think that is the reason everyone is there!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vel, your plans are going to stink now.๐Ÿ˜ก

After reading the update, I am just going to watch the 3rd part.๐Ÿ˜‰

Kudos to Deepa. ๐Ÿ‘
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the wonderful upate ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I have not watched the first two parts, only the last part. It felt good to see a positive character again after a whole week filled with bad to worse characters. A smile appeared on my face by just seeing Deepa in the scene. I just love her character and her boldness. The director should have made her the lead as i always keep saying and wishing. It would be nice if everyone comes to hospital and if Deepa gives left and right to TA's mom as well just like she did with Lavanya. I hope this dumb Thulasi does not interrupt her and puts the blame on herself by saying it is all my fate and bla bla bla๐Ÿ˜ก.

I don't think it is Charu's father who could be the culprit. Is this Charu still acting or not. Again her uncle proved to be a sensible person. Again a bad characterisation of a woman,who is happy that someone is lying on the death bed whereas her BIL advices her. Why so much hatred against women Kumaran?!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for ths super dooper update....
Ur side comments - paga kanavu kanathe, stinking fibre hahahaha, all roads lead to ta hosp....my god cud not control laughing......super o super....
As u said 3rd part worth watching......

Deepa you are the star of the day......

She is giving ways for the lost track of thendral last week....great going...hope the same continues......gudgal ku good day aaga iruka all the best......

I too have slight doubt on charu's dad....

Sri vaaiku sarkarai podanum.....u asked for deepa there she is.............

Hope ta's frnds also join and let them all explain them what really happened....atleast then let us see if ta amma shuts her mouth..........
I want vel to get a nose cut.....hopefully....dir sir dont shatter our expectations.........Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update Srima. So much more decent scenes when I read ur comments! ๐Ÿ˜†

Aaisu nooru for Deepa. Just yesterday, people were asking where's Deepa and here she comes in all her glory! Shabaa, I got reminded again after long time why I love Deepa. Even though I want Thulz to fight her own battles, it is super when Lavs vaangi kaatufies from Deepa.

So all going to see TA. Vel paathukaapu vendam, Deepava kaanum. Athukulla Charuvum vaaraala. I want Nitish to see what a selfish lady this Lavs is, she may find out from him that TA actually convinced Nitish to side with him.

Vel and Charu enna drama poda poraangalo therile, hopefully Deepa stays w/ Thuls until all these "caring" posers leave. Periya gumbal hospital patientskku nallathu illai. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
only thulasi can save tamil, wait and watch! maybe end of Fridays episode or next week, who knows the director might grag few days just to irritate us! thats the reason there are no promo this week maybe no promo next week too. there is a great turning point coming up soon which noone expected so watch it, i know its so irritating how TA's mom acting but when she change u wont believe if it was her who blamed/yell @ thulasi. that's not too far away. serial is mainly the success and steps of Ta and thulasi together so they wont get separated as vel or padma imagining. charu's dad arranged the killer and made him to act like that to make TA believe that its some random person who did that cause TA made him to do. u will find that soon too!
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranuja12

Aaisu nooru for Deepa. Just yesterday, people were asking where's Deepa and here she comes in all her glory! Shabaa, I got reminded again after long time why I love Deepa. Even though I want Thulz to fight her own battles, it is super when Lavs vaangi kaatufies from Deepa.

It's great when anyone vaangi kattufies from Deepa. Deepa is the one charcter who is always true to herself and isn't shy about speaking up. I mean this is the same Deepa who slapped Thuls when she was being an idiot (a.k.a. getting ready to marry Vel). Kudos for showing that last scene, because that was the only part I actually watched!

I hope Deepa squares of against TA's mommy...but TA's mom will probably eat her whole!

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update๐Ÿ˜Š!

Got finally a chance to read the update of yday and today. I could not help, but watched the scene of Lavs&Deepa quickly, just to see Deepa questioning that Lavanya...was standing like a statue and could not answer her questions๐Ÿ˜†.Deepa...go ahead with your questions and make moodify TA's mummy's thiruvaiy tomorrow.

Yeyyy...Deepa..vaama vaa! So many were asking for you yday and here you are๐Ÿ˜ƒ.What??? Thulasi has not the arukadhai to be your SIL aa???....idiot Lavanya๐Ÿ˜ก. Like you Ranu...i wish Nitheesh comes to know about that selfish girl's character. Everyone is meant to meet each other in hospital.Wow...would be nice if TA gets consciousness and asks for Thulasi only...especially that would be a nice nose cut for TA's mother,Lavs, Vel anddddd for Charu๐Ÿ˜†....or are we going to be disappointed again?
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Hi, I follow thendral and your updates, but dont post much. Felt like posting today. First of all, thanks to all the updaters for your effort-I recently discovered an active tamil forum on india-forums and read the updates of select serials whenever I can. Secondly, coming to today's episode. Lavanya is not at fault here, is she? The only wrong she did was that she sent the police to tulasi's place instead of Charu's when they came looking for TA. From the beginning, she supported tulasi and TA, and even pushed TA towards her. Circumstances or not, Tulasi rejected him at the time, and he agreed to marry Charu. Lav did not go looking for an alliance, and when charu's cousins alliance came, she asked her brother for approval before saying yes. As far as she knows, Charu really loves her brother, fits well with her family, and is her fiance's cousin. She also had no idea that TA-Tulasi had started loving each other. Agreed, TA's mom is bad and should be shut down, but not Lavanya as far as I know. Please correct me if I'm wrong since I only follow sporadically. It always puzzles me how the people who should actually get the dressing down when it comes get away scotfree, and the people who are only involved but havent done anything directly are blamed.