-||- SNS Forum Rules - Do Read -||-

Posted: 13 years ago

flower divider

I-F has some basic rules that have to be followed. Please Find IF COC at below link:

IMPORTANT: India-Forums Code of Conduct

1.     New Member Introduction:
If you are A New Member to the forum and want all older members to know abt u then instead of posting a new thread stating "hello, m new here" use introduction thread
SNS Slam Book: Introduce urself here.

2.     Need Help
If you need some help or assistance from other members regarding anything then use Help Desk instead of posting new topic for the same
Saathiya : Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here.

3.     Looking for Something

If you are looking for any specific information or anything such as Update/video/FF/MOTW anything else try to explore Archive  Mansion
-*- SNS :: Archive Mansion -*-  and  All Important Links Here.

4.     Want to Post Pictures

If you have any pic that u think is a newest one and want to share with all, u are most welcome but please check in Picture Gallery just to confirm its already been posted or not, if not then go ahead and post it
Saathiya Picture gallery No Comments.

5.     Creations Gallery

Want to share ur creations with all the members than use Creation Gallery
Saathiya Creation Corner.

6.     Repeated Topics

Before posting any new topics please do check first 3-4 pages to confirm similar topics are not there already especially videos from HA/SBS/SBB. 
Already existing Links are here SBS/SBB/HA Vid Links

7.     No Chatting/Spamming
Refrain yourself from chatting/spamming on the forum in every other thread on the forum. We have our own Chat Thread for it
.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#3 .:|:..

8.     Updating

If you want to do written/video update for this show any particular day then please PM the respective updater a day in advance & take their permission so that the updater's efforts don't go in vain.

9.     Posting Articles
Before posting any article please check to make sure that the article has not been posted before. IF has launched its own news hub Telly Buzz. We are now in direct competition with IndianTelevision & Telly Chakkar. See to it you do not post articles from these two websites if u want to post then Rephrase it in ur own words and can post it. Do not post articles from Telly Buzz directly on forum. Provide link/source of the articles.

10.  Typing in CAPS LOCK:

Please do not write in Cap Locks.  Typing in Caps Lock considered as Yelling on net.

11. Warning Regarding "Topic To Be Closed"
Do not continue any kind of discussion on the Posts where you see warning
"Topic To Be Closed". As I can not close the Topic right away so until Topic gets closed keep it out of ur Discussion, coz it might be the Topic which is Violating Any Rules or Can be A Duplicate Topic or TRP Related Thread.

12. TRP Information:

There is A Single Thread SNS TRP Tower with all the TRP related Information of the show, So DO NOT Open any new thread posting Daily TRP or Weekly TAM Rating.

If anybody has any Questions or Queries. Please PM me.

Thanks for Reading,
SNS Dev Team

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the rules, i have been finding it, for shelly as she wanting to know the rules. thnks sadhli
@ Sadhli.....thanx for the rules.......we needed some rules urgently..Thanx again.
This post should be highlighted.
Nobody is following the COC nowadays.
Thank you.
Anne
thanks for informing sadhli
Posted: 12 years ago
wat abt members copyin each othr writtings..one such case has appeared..plz look into d matter!!
sadhli dear thanks for the rules information..
Thanks for the rules, just yesterday someone was asking for introduction thread, I said our forum was unique we don't have one...😆, members are supposed to open an individual thread and we all go welcome them as has been happening, well now we know...👍🏼

Also please change the Gup Shup corner to the current one, number 3 I think is closed. 
thanks for the rules.. keeps the forum organized

thanks for the rules dear

Now everyone can follow with and the new members wont have any confusion either.