Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 13th October 2010 Written Update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :Shikha)

Finally, gayatri's birthday is celebrated.😃Akshara on a pleasing spree.Aaj trailer tha, picture abhi baaki hain mere dost😆..I mean sneha's mother giving a call to akshara.More problems coming up.

The episode starts with Gayatri cutting the cake with all akshara, naitik, rashmi holding her hands while cutting😃.Akshara feeds her a piece of cake, gayatri goes to feed her back, but akshara signals her to feed rajbana.😊Gayatri feeds the cake to him and then to naitik😃.Akshara says on this day, it would be nice if everyone share their thoghts about gayatri😛.Everyone agree with it.First daddaji starts , he says gayatri  "chirag ki roshni hain" 😃, bhabhima says she's like my younger sister😃, rajbana says he has got two beautifull kids because of her and she has made his life beautifull and so he calls her high command(everyone say this, chorus😆), naitik says he is her munna and will always be(hayee,sooo sweettt😳), and  varsha asks akshara to say something.Akshara gets emotional, she says gayatri ma has thought me many things, when i got married, i hardly knew anything, but ma thought me everything, she corrected my mistakes and sometimes ignored it too, she means alot and she is my guru.👏(she started off with kuch kuch hota hain scene, maa woh hain😆.,btw nice dialoguesClap..)Gayatri is pleased listening to all this and gives her blessings to akshara😃.Gayatri's friend says akshara said very nice things😉.Next rashmi says gayatri is world's best mom, all laugh😃.Nandini recites a very nice poem⭐️(loved the poem, but sorry cant remember the linesTongue). All are happy.

Sneha's mother talking to Shankari tai Ouch, Sneha's mother tells ST tht she dint expect this frm her, and says she thought ST will support sneha😡(kyun support karein sneha ko? n her stupid assumtion😡).ST says she herself doesnt know why naitik all this and says i dont think he can do all this,sneha's mother asks for singhanias number, shankari asks her what will she get by doing all this?Clap(well said ST, we are also asking the same question..❓)...Sneha's mother asks her to give the number, ST in thoughts.Ouch

Gayatri and her friend talking about old memories and laughing😆(gayatri ini bhi innocent nahi thi jawani mein🤣), rajbana and bhabhima look at them and smile😃, thy praise akshara saying she's done such a good arrangement😊.Gayatri's friend says akshara asked me to come here, and she's done so special things for you😃.Gayatri says akshara forgot her birthday(arre bhai bhuljao na uss baat ko), her frnd says but she compensated by arranging such nice party and says who knows may be she did on purpose😃 and asks where akshara is now? and she says maybe she's preparing for one more surprise.😉Gayatri is looking for her and is smiling.😃

In the kitchen, akshara is preparing something.Rajshri comes , akshara asks if she knows how to prepare it? rajshri says no and asks her to come to the hall as everyone is waiting for her😃.Akshara says she'll come later and continues to prepare something.😉

Akshara is struggling to prepare something,dadi and gopi dadi come, thy laugh at seeing akshara struggling, 😆akshara asks if thy know how to prepare it ? Dadi says yes, akshara gets happy.😃

In the hall, shaurya is asking daddaji to take a piece of cake as it is a special day😃.Gayatri  and everyone are sitting.Akshara comes and hands over a plate of sweets to gayatri,😉 she asks akshara to first give it to the elders and then her.Akshara says its specially for her and asks her to take it😃(dhan te nan, one more surprise😆),.Its gayatri's fav sweet.She is totally pleased😃, she asks how akshara came to knw and realises her friend might have told, gayatri's friend says akshara took my full interview😆.Gayatri tastes it and says its very delicious.StarEveryone get happy.Gayatri thanks akshara for everything.😊(bahu ho toh aisi 😉)
Daddaji says vishambar has always been with us in all happy times as well as as sorrow times just like a brother😃.In meantime, akshara gets a call, its sneha's mother.😡(she is maha annoying...🤢)She asks for singhanias and says she's sneha's mother😡.Akshara is shocked listening to this😲 and cuts the call.ClapShe is teary eyed and looks towards naitik😭.Naitik notices thisOuch.Singhanias and gayatri's friend decide to leave.

While leaving, gayatri's friend says she also wants a bahu like akshara who is really caring😃, gayatri asks her about her children.Her friend says her daughter is still young and says she wants to do M.Tech, varsha says so she wants to be a teacher.Rajshri looks at varsha😕.Gayatri's friend says she wants her daughter to continue studies and has asked her to do it after marriage also.Clap(kuch seekho singhanias and rajshri.Ouch.)Daddaji frownsOuch.Rajshri says but after marriage there is lot of work to be done, gayatri's frnd says with education, work will become more easierClap(wonder why gayatri isn thi sensible😆).Akshara has tension filled looksOuch.She keeps looking at Naitik.
Gayatri says this generation girls do work according to their will and wish and its all changed.😕Everyone are silent.Rajshri diverts the topic.

Sneha's mother checks for the number and thinks the number is right, but why did tht lady cut the call? 😡😡And thinks it might be naitik's wife.(mat socho itna..🤢)

In maheshwari hosue,varsha asking servants to clean evrything, rajshri asks her not to take tension and makes her sit(yeh itna tension kyun leti hain, i mean rajshri😆).Dadi says everything went wel today and akshara did a right thing by giving surprise to gayatri.😃

In the car, naitik tries talking to akshara who is lost in thoughts😔.Naitik praises her for organising such a good party and says we never arranged such a party for gayatri ma, and says she so well managed in less time😃.He says we have come so many times frm her maayka to home, but she isnt this silent..Why is there differencesbtw them now?(khatam karo yaar yeh dooriyan..Ouch)And asks her if she's tensed😕.Akshara replies saying no.He asks her to tell something,she says we've reached home.OuchNaitik looks sad.Ends on akshara's sad face.😔

Precap :::: Naitik tells akshara why she dint tell him tht she was tensed and tht the phone call was not a wrong number.Akshara says so you know everything,so why asking me? He says this matter shudnt reach the elders, akshara asks why wen u haven done anything wrong, why are you scared? 😲Naitik looks on at her.Ouch

Do hit the LIKE button to appreciate my efforts..Thank you..😊
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx fr the updtttttttt
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks for sharing!
i missed d first part..cake cutting session!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Ya right, picture abhi baaki hai. Sneha ka climax baaki hai.
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee..!😃
adetkrj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank yo for the nice update
iuh4u thumbnail
good update..... brief update wud b better.......:)
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update sia thank god gyatri bday is over lol