Thendral

Thendral 13th Oct-Deepa shines & Vel's new Plan

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: I know deepak and many other view the updates and would like to use my wed update as a request to end this crappy track and concentrate on the main story- Tamil and Thulsi. I personally dont see many tamil serials becoz I find most of them deal with MIL DIL fights. I have seen enough fights and problems in real life families and am not interested in seeing them again on TV which I view for my entertainment. Honestly the story has got so boring that I do not feel like updating at all. I am surprised that this serial that started out so good, focussed on girl education, young teenage love, drug abuse and all relevant topics of youngsters today has degraded to the level that from past one week all Tamil's mom is doing is hurling abuses and spoiling a girl's name. Please get the story back on track.
-Gudgal

Wednesday October 13th Update

This Epi goes to Deepa, she shines all the wayπŸ‘πŸ‘ Epi continues with deepa asking Lav what changed ur mind is money right? just coz ur getting a kodisoran mapallai u feel thools is bad now. U have dont droham to ur broπŸ‘πŸ‘ If thools was rich too ur family would have fallen at her feetπŸ‘πŸΌ Lav tries to defend herself that its not panam, but thools did thiritu kalyanam with my bro knowing his wedding is fixed. How can she do droham to a gal? deepa says she didnt do any droham, u guys did it. u knew about tamil-thools love story and yet fixed tamil wedding with someone else. why did u do that? Lav says if she really loved my bro, she would have sacrifised her love, she knew all these probs would come, then why did she marry him? I told her not to yet she married tamil coz she is selfish and only concerned about her happiness.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Deepa cannot stand anymore and tells her to shut upπŸ‘ deepa says what did u sacrifise for ur bro? lav says I can give up anything. deepa says then why didnt u give up the rich mappallai? Lav is all 😲 deepa says u would have accepted thools gladly . why u didnt do?(voww what a point?πŸ‘πŸ‘ too good) she says u cannot do tyagam for ur bro, ur mom is angry on losing a rich DIL, ur angry on losing a rich husband and u guys are all blaming thools for it?πŸ‘πŸ‘ u have no right to talk bad abt her. Lav is speechlessπŸ˜•πŸ˜• deepA says ur mom is rakshasi, she is biggest trash here, all she does is hurl abuses at everyone.πŸ‘πŸ‘(I think the same) the catfight continues and deepa says whats thools fault she loved ur bro? lav says she has many lovers deepa gets even more😑😑 and blames lav and her mom for tamil's condition today. This catfight has been witnessed by both policemen there. they seem to be suporting thulsiπŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Lav says vel slayed bro and thuls asked him to. deepa tries knocking some sense in her but she continues abusing thools and deeps gets angry and gives Lav one tight slap(she needed it) deepa tells how thools was ready to give up for charu sake but ur bro asked her to marry. the policeman comes seeing the galatta and asks deepa to leave, deepa leaves but gives some more gyaanam to Lav on their pankaran sambandham budddhi and not to abuse thoolsπŸ˜‰ she tells u guys will beg for thools pasam.

Lav is all 😭😭 and enter the villi charu. lav hugs her and tells her everything she looks all angrily at deepa. policeman asks deepa who is this? she says rich alliance. policeman is shocked that thools is thrown out but a stranger is accepted. deepa goes in search of thools

Tamil mom and bro sitting in police station and filing complaint against vel for slaying their son (okay their son is lying on deathbed and this lady is busy filing a police complaint, nalla amma ma nee) police insp azhyagan perumal refuses to file the complaint as there is no proof,he asks if they have any photo, video, witness to either slaying or vel-thuls affair. police says he is a big person and cannot just file complaint. ta mom asks him to be hanged. policeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and says ur son has 100 enemies god knows who killed him? I think tamil mom must have slayed himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† mom is like 😲 why me? he says u only cried sometime back kill my son, so slayed himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ta mom says  think vel must have bribed u, police gets angry and says I will put u in jailπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she threatens to call commisioner, he agrees to file the case.

The police insp goes to Vel and narrates everything. Vel is 😲😲 first but later starts plotting when insp says ta mom suspects ur having an affair with thuls. Vel says will u arrest me? insp says how can I arrest u w/o proof? Vel says okay what if I give u proof?😲😲 insp says I will delete those, but Vel asks him to arrest him. Insp is all 😲😲 he says did u slay him? Vel says I tried to but before me somebody else did. But I like my name is involved it. He says take proof and arrest thools first, insp says will have to arrest u too. he says okay. Insp 😲😲 Vel says I know to escape but she does not. Insp agrees and he leaves.

Vel in mute tells jayraj a plan to get proof. he says okay but is not convinced why vel should be behind bars for something he didnt do. Vel says this is the best chance to take revenge for what thools and tamil did to me, how she fooled me and did not get married. If we move rightly we can cut the queen and check mate the king. EPI ends on his 😑 face

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You gudgal for the update.......really appreciate your patience for doing the updates........its getting worser day by day.........
I understand how much we are all irritated with the present track......no positiveness...........too much of things that makes a women cry.......from all sides the target is only thulasi and no one is there to help her........its getting on my nerves.......

Lavanya are u really a educated women.........how can u talk such worst abuses against a girl of your age.....i really wonder if u are a literate...like mom like daughter.....no difference.......deepa was right........

What does Charu got to do there......take advantage of things and remove thulasi by showing her goody goody acts......again....i dont know what to tell.....so irritating.......

Deepa u were the only consolation.....u too have left...........thulasi un nelamaya no one can change.........director sir .......like every1 says why such sadism against women..........this is the limit........

Finally to add up fuel to our irritation.......VEL.......this is the core....

He wants to trap thulai and put her behind bars........and he does not have any shame to do this........taking his target against a innocent girl and trying to create damage to the maximum..........thats right......what other damage needs to be done.......except pati, deepa and TA every1 else has abused her......VEL is crossing the saturation point......this is too much..........

Thulasi again is going to become a bali aadu and this was the only thing pending for you...........JAIL.....angayum someone will try to take advantage of you....appavum azhu.......no one can save you......come to your senses..........

If story moves like other serials where women land up in jail and getting more shattered........sorry.........full stop.....
Appo........
Education govinda govinda.......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unexpected turns in thendral....charu back..vel planning to send tulasi to jail..

I guess either TA's friend anand or padma's son's kanja head might have tried to murder deepak..

from deepa's  words it seems to be sure that TA and tualsi will get united and TAs family will be accepting them in future..
lets see how tulasi comes out of all these hurdles..
kuttyponnu thumbnail
So friday suspense will be thuls being arrested.
Why such a horrible serial. It started well and the light hearted comments of TA was so nice and the puppy like love of t and t was interesting
Now a sob sob thuls. Hope deepa puts some of her courage and guts into thuls head.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mynameis-86c

unexpected turns in thendral....charu back..vel planning to send tulasi to jail..

I guess either TA's friend anand or padma's son's kanja head might have tried to murder deepak..

from deepa's  words it seems to be sure that TA and tualsi will get united and TAs family will be accepting them in future..

This serial has become a total trash....the torturing of Thuls keeps adding on and on. That Lavanya has shown her true colours.....I hope she pays a heavy price for making up for those stories abt Thulz. Now Thuls she has no one to support her except her Patti. 😭

I wish that Thilaga would return sooner than expected from her pilgrimage and see with her own eyes that her brother Vel is actualy scheming to destroy Thuls and that he is not grateful to Thulz for helping him  to revive. I just hope this lady keeps her word in helping out Thulz...coz I do not see any other avenue for Thulz to seek solace.😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mynameis-86c

There is no question abt it....this young couple will definitely be together...there is no hope for Charu to snatch TA frm Thulz.  Perhaps this Charu might be Thulz oda sister.....but it would be great if she happens to be TA oda long lost sister - TA's mum.. the gutter mouth woman's out of wedlock child given away to the Ananadha Illam..!!πŸ‘ 

TA's mum spoke abt Thulz sleeping around with men...now let the whole world know that she had an illicit love affair....and Charu is the by-product of that affair...to save her face she has disposed Charu away to the orphanage to safe her manam..!! Idhu eppidi frens?? I want that low class woman to have her so called dignity smeared..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Charu and TA's mum have the same dirty character and attitude...there must be some connection somewhere....>>>>ILLEGITIMATE DAUGTHER-rey thaan..!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttyponnu

So friday suspense will be thuls being arrested.

Why such a horrible serial. It started well and the light hearted comments of TA was so nice and the puppy like love of t and t was interesting
Now a sob sob thuls. Hope deepa puts some of her courage and guts into thuls head.

Yes Kuttyponnu...seeing them so much in love was so comforting bringing back gud old memories back to me...!!😳....BUT that vennapona director snatched it away from us. 😑😑

Its better to teach the public to be loving and develop caring awareness amongst one another instead of showing all these gruesome attacks with the aim of pure destruction. This will definitely instill negative thoughts and ideas in the youngsters who are suppose to be the future citizens to run their respective countries.😑
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Thank u for the updates gudgal and thank you Srima for Monday's and Tuesday's updates.I am sorry I got fed up watching this serial,didn't want to discuss.you updaters are really great to update such horrible episodes with so much of patience.Hat's off man

After tuesday's last part I got some hope coz as Srima said all roads were leading to where Tamizh is there and so I thought Deepa there will do something so that Lav or Tamizh's mom will change and there will be positive turn.But I got very much disappointed watching yesterday's episode.Deepa our only hope went off and now everyone will fry Thulasi who is all alone with no support and to the top of all this our beloved Vel is going to send her to jail.IT will be very nice to watch a college fresher,a very young girl going to jail and being stressed again and again.

Very well,Thank you very much Director Sir.Your serial will always have unexpected twists which we've been enjoying,the same way now also there is an unexpected turn coz of which we viewers are saying good bye to your serial.I never watched any serials,this is the one which made me watch,go crazy.I loved it very much to the extent that I hated weekends.I now realize my foolishness,I am laughing at me now.I've been such a big fool,romba sandhosham and I understand it's all my mistake.Ok hereafter no more serials in my life and I may watch Thendral when there is some positve turns but I don't think I will love that much I did before.

Bye Bye to Thendral for now and for permanently to all the other serials.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Swetha.

I thought this serial was going to pick up after Deepa's entry, but all is wasted with Vel planning to put Thulasi behind bars. πŸ˜”
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the updateπŸ˜ƒ! Puyal in Thendral... lucky girl aana ungalai kooda vittu vekkala...sigh..sigh...sigh....

The one thing i enjoyed was the slap, nothing else. Deepa was great yday. Lavanya...she is even worse than her mother😑. Somehow i feel that Thulasi won't land in jail. Once she got caught by police in hotel too..she was saved by the good SI. Whenver Vel plans sth bad to Thulasi it ends good for her....the attack on TA too was not by Vel's killer boy.
Like many guessed it could be Charu's daddy, might be to end Charu's track forever...so that the viewers won't have any sympathy for her or for her family anymore. This week too....no Thamizh?...sigh...sigh...sigh....

Aiyoo Ranu....paavom maa nee....unnoda first update e rombha sogama irukka poradhu....but i am sure you will make it funnyπŸ˜ƒ!

Thendral looses it's viewers..but IF gets more members....yeyyyyy....
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago