Secrets behind S.P. Charan's new avatar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

S.P. Charan's family and friends are surprised by Charan's new avatar. The actor-produce-singer has lost oodles of weight and looks very fit and extremely comfortable in his new shape. In an exclusive interview to Galatta.com, he reveals his fitness secret. "There is lots of pain and sacrifice involved. I went on a crash diet for three months, refrained from sugar completely and survived on soups and juices. I also hit the gym religiously," he begins.

"I am fat since my school days! I feel good about myself now, its a great feeling. I'm feeling confident, lighter and energetic," he added. The actor is also quite hyped about Va - Quarter Cutting, his forthcoming venture with Shiva and Lekha Washington. "I play the role of Marthandan, a disciplined veterinary doctor in love with Sundarajan's sister and I do everything to impress Sundarajan (Shiva)," he states.

Charan is currently on Cloud Nine as his production venture Aranya Kaandam has been selected for the South Asian International Film Festival in New York.

credits: galatta.
Wow...I remember him from Annamalai to his lastest Saroja. He looks really slim😲 
OMG, is this Charan?!! Can't believe it!! He looks too goood now!! 😃
damn thats him ? 😲

he looks soo cute .. cant wait to see him