BV 14 OCT 2010 WRITTEN UPDATE

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!

Jag's ready to leave.
then... the "touch my feet round" opened.
lead player: Jagiya!
😉
AFTER TOUCH MY FEET CEREMONY ENDS......

Phooli calls him frm behind n hands him over his marksheet which he forgot to carry.
Dadisa is Set on fire.
How dare you try to interrupt him......
u widow....
unlucky woman....😡
calls her "abshaguni".... <since ages>!
She continues yelling at phooli who's sobbing bitterly.
Anandi is teary too.😭
even sumitra seems on the verge of tears.
bhairon feels sick n frustrated too...(seemingly).
FINALLY.......
Jag yells🤢"enough! tell me W*H is her fault? think wat u want... idk! I'm lucky to see her before i leave coz m sure she'll always  pray for my well being"
Dadisa: wah re chora! ur cutting my words fr this unlucky devil...
Jag: if widows are considered unlucky... then what are u sitting here for?
<it's a six!!!!!!!!!! lol... loved this tight punch>
THIS CHORRA DESERVES OLYMPIC GOLD FOR FACE PUNCHING NOW...
😆
Bhairon is about to correct Jag bt he does realize that he ws a bit below the line.
He says that he's honoured by dadisa's presence coz she thinks of his good... n so does phooli.
then how come phooli is unlucky?
No 1 is able to answer.
Jag says that he's sick of these "dakiyanusi" (orthodox n baseless) superstitions.
He leaves in fury.
DS (DOGGIE'S TAIL... KABHI SEEDHI NAHI HO SAKTI) 🤢again yells at phooli saying that jag left the house in such fury coz of her... so she's proved that she brings misfortune n leaves in a huff... <omg! this old rag won't ever improve... kitna bhi jhaad lo>

Sumitra tries to console phooli bt she leaves... 😔
Anandi prays for jag's well being.... "Kanhaji.. Jagiya ke sab kaam ban Jaayien. agar use cheenk <sneeze> bhi aayi to dadisa uska dosh bechari phooli ke sar par hi phodenge.

MS turns to Basanth's working place.
He wanted to meet basanth (big b) before leaving...
He's on a senti mode and is ashamed of his past deeds.
He's extremely sorry for not fulfiling his duties as a father and has always laid stones in his path.
he conveys his feelings to big b n tells him that living alone in that old mansion wud b the ryt punishment for him.
he requests him that he myt not be able to love him ever bt atleast he shud nt hate him for his lyf else his lyf wud turn hellish.

......... silence......
big b asks 1 of the workers to carry his stuff back.
MS overjoyed asks whether he has been forgiven?
BIG B gives a curt reply... that it's for masa's words tht he doesnt want him to leave.

Jag comes to the bus stop...<wid their only servant... makkhan singh>😉
Anandi calls .... is worried abt him... Jag judges from his low voice that she's already sad n forlon.
he tries cheering her up (in vain).
then he asks her to go to phooli n take care of her too.
Anadi assures.

AAJ KA GYAAN:
maasum bal vidhva k jeevan se chotti chotti khushiyan cheenkar uska jeevan dukhmayi banana galat hai...!😭

PRECAP:
Dadisa... the tail less pup... tries to pick up BIG B against Gehna that she shud not try to create divisions in the house.😲
She neva had a control over her tongue n now this!
our obedient momma's boy wags his tail... n is ready to pounce on poor gehna.
*sigh* some people never learn.....

Edited by radt - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤗
radha.......................sahi main episode tv main dekhne se jyada mujhe yeh update padhna bahat jyada achha laga........
kya yaar what a dragged episode!!!!!!!!
phir se khoda pahad nikla kal se bhi chhoti chuhiya!!!!
kal ka precap aur aaj ka episode kitna alag hai!!!!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE ur commentary radha..itna hilarious bana deti hai...i was laughing at the sixer comment..i must confess i saw the episode ONLY till jagya maroed his sixer....i decided shashank does the character full justice..i love slightly grey/normal characters and he is jumping fast on my fav list..his dialogues,man!!of course,i dnt expect Madame to change in any case..poor phooli..for a change,i actually thought anandi praying to not let anything go wrong was sensible..otherwise the hag wud jump on her broomstick cackling away to glory at phooli..jagya shud have added abt dadi dearest behaving the same way if it had been sugna there??obviously the leap has given her short term dementia coz pre-leap she had felt actually guilty of behaving like an animal wid phooli when the same happened wid sugna..seriously,creatives come visit the forum and take ideas for dialogues for jagya frm us..we have LOADS of fantastic sixers and boundaries for u...
and secondly,can we PLEASE get closure for the basant-gehna track finally????its beyond annoying to outright irritating now..am personally sick of this abuse meted out to her for no fault of her own..hate to see her lose her spunky spirit..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Rads.. Finally dadisa got some jhatka from her laadesar.... Huahahahahaa.... oved the epi.....
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*gee* Thanks a tonne...... Am honoured!
@khushi: i agree.... dadisa will neva learn... wonder who's creating divisions... she or poor gehna?😉
@anu:❤️
thanksssssss.......
i agree 201%... phooli is being wronged so much!
its a pity to see....
poor girl... i hope her phoola comes to her aid soon!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope her phoola is so brave and handsome that dadisa is left dropping her jaws
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved jagya kaa speech today👍🏼,no one could argue with the points he made..
But what to do with dadisaa😡,she is still shouting 👎🏼-she herself has seen and suffered the lonely life of a vidhvaa but still no sympathy towards phooli..She has the large heartedness to forgive mahavir😲 ,even let him stay in her own house but she can't find some kindnesses for phooli-she is a total split personality...
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome and hilarious update!