14th october Written Update

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :Shikha)

Hey guys here goes todays update πŸ˜ƒ 

Part 1

Starts of with Gyatri praising her friend kusum and telling rajbana that they lived in the same citys but never met before and she hasnt changed at all talks the same way rajbana says yes your friend is very funny gyatri countinues she hasnt forgotton one thing and she thought akshara how to make chaki the old memorys got refreshed today he goes by seeing you two talk it looked like you were lost in your own little world an seeing you happy today i am very happy i never knew what your wish was and which way you wanted to celebrate your birthday in never asked you before gyatri said neither have i asked you its th children who do these sort of things look at akshara she found kusums adress rajbana says we have to admit one thing akshara considers eveyones feelings really well, in naksh bedroom akshara is doing the duvet properly natik enters and says let me do it you must be really tierd today she says no i will manage he insits she refuses and says i will go and get you some milk he says leave it i have a headache and i will sleep

Part 2

Akshara is about to apply balm on natik he says that since you recieved that phone call you look very worried she says it was wrong number you apply balm you will find relief she hands it over to him and goes and lies down natik looks at the balm and puts it away he also lies down sad yrkkh bg music playing he looks at akshi and turns off the lights (😭😭Poor munna i felt so sorry for him akshi does consider everyones feelings beside his) morning the pooja is going on everyones gathered around maharji asks bhabhima what needs to be cook πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dadaji says munna hasnt come yet akshara says he is sleeping he has a headache from yesterday gyatri says you didnt tell i would gave him medican bhabhi ma says let him sleep give it with breakfast nandani takes blessings from dadaji as she is going today he tells akshi to tell natik to drop her and then come to office he needs to talk to him urgently they leave at mashwari house varsha comes out after having a bath varsha smiles thinking about her baby shaurya comes from behind and hugs her and says what are you thinking she says can you feel him he laughs and says now i am waiting impaitently for this vishambar calls him and he leaves varsha says i will tell akshara she rings her and says the party went good yesterday akshara says yes say a big thank you to everyone on my behalf varsha says the idea was yours and we enjoyed a lot aunty was happy wasnt she akshara says yes she was, varsha says i will tell you something else my stomach started showing a bit akshara goes really thats so sweet when you seen it she says today and anyways you were in tension yesterday and before leaving i thought you were in toughts you didnt face aby problems she goes no it was something else varsha says what she tells her about sneha mum ringing her and she got scared and cut the phone saying its wrong number now i think i should have spoken to her i feeling very scared thinking if everyone in the house finds out what will happen i think i should meet sneha once varsha says first talk to natik ji (even varsha has sense why cant naksh talk it out )

Part 3 

Akshara contiues saying i dont understand his talks even in mistake he has broke there hearts poor sneha what must she be going through i will meet her once (😑akshi why the hell are you concerned for sneha forget her) varsha says but how do you have her adress get it of natikji she says no i cant get it off him varsha says then what will you do she says the courier she sent it will have her number i will get it off there varsha says if you feel its right do it she goes ok i will ring u afterwards shifts to nandani telling natik to come to her house sometimes mohit will like it too his phone rings he says its from office and excuses himself its shankri tai (🀣finally she fig out how to use her phone)  she says sneha mum got your phone num from me if i want to hide it i cant finding out singhaniya family adress isnt  hard if i didnt tell someone else will its my duty to listen to her aswell she is very angry if she phones you talk to her properly she has akshara number too i wanted to stop her but she was amadment on meeting you all natik says good thing you told me these mu are increasing before she comes to meet me i will go and meet her shankrai tai says dont let this anger increase just get it over and done with he says ok and disconnects the phone, gyatri comes and says are you feeling alright if you arnt i will talk to your dad and tell him not to call you to office today she says rest today he goes i have very important work and need to go in naksh bedroom akshara is searching through her cupboard and finds the courier looks through it but it hasnt got the number at bhabhi ma room she gives nandani a set who says leave it whats the need she says your going to an engagment wear it i dont want my daughter to look less then anybody but really beautifull she refuses again bhabhi ma says you dont say no to ma and puts the set in her bag and says i will ask maharji to pack sweets, back at naksh bedroom akshara gives natik his things he says you are worried why didnt you tell me who rang u yesterday wasnt a wrong num akshara says now that you have found out you must now whos phone it as and why it came for he say you should have spoken to me if this matter dosnt reach adults its good she goes why you havnt made any mistakes why are you scared he goes its not about getting scared whats the point putting elders in after hearing this they will get worried you should listen what she wanted to say once akshara says so you want to say all the fault is mine he says i never said that she goes so what do you mean natik says all the mu are increasing so i was thinkingof meeting snehaji and ending all the matters and i am ready to appoligise to her she is angry with me and give me any punishment not with dadaji and dad they havnt done anything i am thinking before they find out from somewhere else i will go and tell them everything myself I am going to end this matter for all.

Part 4

at the temple sneha finishes praying her phone rings she wonders who it is early in the morning she says no i have promised ma that i wont talk to him disconnects the phone natik rings again and says to himself please pick the phone up today i want to talk to aunty ji shifts to varsha talking to akshara and says why does natikji wants to talk to sneha mum akshara says he dosnt want anyone in the house to find out varsha says dont know what her mum wants what if she gets more angry and reaches to talk to dadaji akshara says why wont she be angry the matter is like that whatever happnes natik will have to handle himself varsha says your right if natik explains to sneha mum and this matter gets solved its good akshara says i dont know what will happen i am very tensed she disconnects the call at office natik is worried gyatri rings him and tells him if he gave the list of things in the shop he goes when i return home can i bring it then she says remember to give it only in his shop you get all the navrati things otherwise maharji will tell us she says why are you quite he says i have forgotton a file at home its blue color can you tell akshara she says ok i will say it hs your headache gone he says i have a bit i will be fine she says i told you not to go office today but you hve important work akshara gets up andtakes the clothes gyatri continues saying i will send you some medican it will give you relif he says ok and disconnects, gyatri says akshara and says where is she gone rashmi says hearing brothers is not feeling well she got tensed and went away, back at office employee asks natik to sign papers he says leave them here i will read and then do them he says to himself snehaji why arent you picking the phone up i will talk to you today ends on natiks face

Precap:  Natik says to sneha i want to say sorry to your mum also i understand why she is angry can i come and meet her ends on sneha shocked face.

🀒🀒 why the hell they stretching this track like a chewing gum i hope natik clears this up and naksh talk soon 😭😭 

sorry guys for any mistakes and do press the like button if you liked my update
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hate d episode 2day seriously!
Akshara's behaviour is irritating me alot.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

In such a situ, a wife should be the husband's support and then their bond becomes even more strong. Here our Akshara maharani is worried about Sneha!!!
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks!serial is so much irritating after sneha's segment.
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d epi
yaar kaise tum log aise epis ki WU karte ho
parii2 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for d update...it wud be nice if u cud have gaps between sentences(fullstop..)..its a lil difficult to read otherwise