Thendral Thurs Oct 14th Thulasi speaks up!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The best joke of the day is describing about C "thangathla sethikina silai pola", I think TA mom is the one who needs to check her eye er her brain
after seeing today's episode im very happy with what thulasi did, shows how much she loves TA
no one can separate them

Super update RanuπŸ‘ You were lucky pole irukku.. Thuls finally opens up her zipped mouthπŸ˜†

I am glad she DECIDED to stand up for herself and her husband, but its not enough, she should now prove she has more right on her hubby than the so called mother and sis - she should show them the way out😈

I donno but somehow, TA will get up from his bed and save her when the police comes to arrest her I thinkπŸ€”

Thanks Ranuja for the update.

So finally Thulasi opened a mouth and gave nicely to TA mom. When she said that "When TA went to home and called Amma Amma, you chased him away", TA mom could not reply. All the dialogs spoke by Thulasi was very good. Watch the 2nd part 5 times. Excellent.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very good acting by Shruti! Hats off to you.πŸ‘ You were the star of the day. ⭐️ She looked very pretty even when she was angry and pouring out words.πŸ˜†

Charu showed her true colors today. 😑 Giving that evil smile when TA mom was bashing Thulasi, She is just going to see the true love between Tamil and Thulasi when Tamil wakes up.

I wish Thulasi slaps Vel tomorrow if he tries to spoil her name.😑

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Thanks for the super update, Ranu. πŸ‘

Thulasi 2.0 stole the show today and the BGM was awesome! πŸ‘πŸΌ Please continue with Thulasi's character development, instead of filling episodes with Padma and TA's mum.

Charu's expressions .. enna maa intha ponnu expressions kodukkraa? I loved the smile.. sly smile! Srividya's doing an amazing job. πŸ‘

thanu da ranu for the update...
U r lucky.....un first update....thulz opened her mouth......way to go thulz....come on.....

Ta amma u re a women......paiyan anga in death bed...u want thali from his wife....nalla amma.....
Charu were acting goody goody so long......
Why did she evil smile on ta amma pulambals.......is she happy abou ta condition.....

ta amma ....enga compare pannanum nu sense ila.........
Ta ku yaara pudikum nu thaan mukkiyam not for you........thulz is angel for him......and of all beauty lies in the heart not in person.....thulasi is pretty in looks and by heart.......ta knows that too......so better quiet......External beauty vanishes as u age....but inner beauty never......understand that lady.......for me in face looks both are beautiful in their own ways.....but by heart thulasi is million times pretty than charu......charu proved by smirking at the comments made by ta amma.......remember how he felt uncomfortable when he was with charu even before thulz liked him.......so thulz is always an angel for him....

Vel started messing up things......huh...whos going to save thulasi this time......vel ,if this is the begining where is it leading to....im scared what he is upto....i really feel thuulasi shd not land up in jail and shd not be humiliated first of all.......inime enna iruku baki....
Thank you so much for the awesome update daa, RanuπŸ€—πŸ€—! Nee lucky maa...all what we wanted to see has happened...even not completely... and it happened to be your updateπŸ˜ƒ.

Wow ThulasiπŸ‘....it is like a wonder that Thulasi spoke up today (Priya as today is your bday πŸ˜†)....after watching first part i thought she is going to continue to be the cry baby...habbaada she opened her mouth and gave back to that woman.As Meli said, this is not enough. Her character still has to be developped into a bold woman like the star of yday's epi 😊.That Vel should not make her cry again tomorrow. But like you said Ranu...NR's sir acting was very good when he asked Jeyaraj if he really looks like a nallavan...was funnyπŸ˜†.Hmmmm...think Vel sir needs another "Kuthuvilakku treatment" from ThulasiπŸ˜†.

This TA's mother😑... character assassination ellam panni mudichachu...ippo appearance la vanthu nikkudhu andha amma. Ask your son lady...who looks better in his eyes....you don't need to like Thulasi's beauty.TA already praised his wife's prettiness.Charu's character was really ugly in my eyes when she enjoyed, when her "Athai" spoke about Thulasi being ugly 😑😑.Sri Vidya was doing really good job with her expressions....artham kandu pudikkarathey kashtam for the looks she gave at Thulasi. When Thulasi said how much she loves her hubby and how much he trusts her...it was like slapping Charu. Charu...leave the hsp...otherwise...your stomach burning than when he wakes up and asks Thulasi.Or do you want another nose cut?πŸ˜‰

Ranu, awesome update daaa!! Thanks!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wow, finally Thuls spoke up!!! Solid dialogues!!!! Wooo, she just erupted man!! Shruthi's expressions were awesomeeeeeeeeee!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kuttyponnu, paal payasam enga??!!! Panniteengala??!! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by khpriya

Ranu, awesome update daaa!! Thanks!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wow, finally Thuls spoke up!!! Solid dialogues!!!! Wooo, she just erupted man!! Shruthi's expressions were awesomeeeeeeeeee!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kuttyponnu, paal payasam enga??!!! Panniteengala??!! πŸ˜›

Priyaa..very good timing...un bday annikku unakku Kuttyponnu kitta irundhu Paal PaayasamπŸ˜† Enjoy!
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Shubba, I don't think Thulasi will go to jail, because if she does then there is no point in watching Thendral. It's sad to see Vel plan against Thuls without her knowing, but I think her mum will come to her rescue this time.

Btw,  I'm hearing so many things about Thendral (not sure which one, if any, is true) - two new characters being introduced, Thulasi & TA living together with his family and Thulasi's mother being introduced. Also, Kumaran's interview - not sure what newspaper though?  I'm excited about the two new characters and Thuls mum, but living together with TA's mum and Lavanya? That's a NO NO!
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago