DOTW(15/10)Will Akshara Support Naitik?

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi hello guys i am here once again with DOTW (Discussion Of The Week)

So as we nw everyone is really in confussed sate wit akshara behaviour many had hard feeling that akshara will support naitik but it didnt happen instead she is suppporting sneha nd not her husband
And nw sneha's mom i think wat she is doing is right she herself doesn't know the whole story
so she wants to know why naitik cheated her daughter which never happened nd this sneha jus says one dialouge "Mujhe kisi se kuch nahi kehna" wah she such a dumb still she thinks naitik is wrong .
And the new promo akshara appolizing to sneha for wrong deeds of her husband ?????
bt wat ws his fault being nice to employ or giving job to sneha or teaching her jewellery designing or giving damaged sari as shopowner is fighting or  going to her b'day party wat his fault ? naitik is nt to be blamed for sneha falling as if had nt played the jealousy trick also sneha wud hv fallen for him as jealousy thing ws only in front of akshara nd wer he went wrong ws he didnt tell the sneha's feelings
to akshara b'fore i think it wud hv made things much better
and akshara is totally changed nt even listening to varsha this time
and sneha's mom is soon gonna arrive at singhania mansion lets see what drama is unfold for us
Now wat wud u do if u wer in akshara's place u wud supported ur husband ? wat wud u hv done if u wer naitik place u vl be bak of ur wife for appology or try to solve the misunderstanding btw all the four as soon as possible?
So enjoy discussing
share your views😃

Edited by preksha_naksh - 13 years ago
hi preksha i don't think akshara will support naitik. becoz akshara never trusted naitik from the day one when she about sneha. vise versa naitik did the same thing with akshi. it is not hing new between them. she hide  everything in mohini's matter to naitik. but  naitik told everything to her about sneha. only thing he did wrong  was to bring his wife closer he used  sneha's name. that girl thought  that naitik is in love with herand started feeling for him. but whatever naitik tell akshi is  not ready to believe him becoz they don't trust eac h other. from the day of their marriage. that 's main problem with naksh. i think  after this track they should learn to trusteach other and the main whatever the problem come they should sit and talkand clear all the doubtsand MU. they have not  matured yet i think akshi will not support naitik.  and she is not ready to listen to him. love is not  at all  enough for successful marriage. trust  make  marriage life happy. here there is no thing between them i think cv's should send  naksh somewhere alone .
i can't say i'll support my husband or no but i'll definetly HATE that girl and NOT sympathize with her ! If I were in Naitik's place, i would have blasted Sneha for misunderstanding..........set her straight and then the stupid wife....i agree it's difficult to trust in the view of SO many coincidental misunderstandings..but if i'm not wrong then why fear? be it my wife or sneha's mom or my family? truth will be out in some form or the other ! 
if i were on naitiks place i'll said to sneha its nt my falt its ur u got misundstng.. if i behav gud wid my employe den wats wrong???
 its snehas falt dat she got in MU..
n m confuse if m on akshis place wt should i do😆 so dun no abt dat.
btw thnx pree 4 d dotw..
if i would have been in akshara place i would have support my husband because naitik always support akshara in front of family & sneha mean any one talk politly she will love that guy i thing so next naitik should hang a big board in hand & wirte that i m married guy
just look at golgappa mummy in the banner 🤣 hollow brain ! 
If i would have been in Naitik's place i would have straight away tht it's u who interpretated everythng on ur behalf.I was nyc with u only bcoz u r our company's employee n a designer. U was dere 2 work for r company nt 2 find a groom for urself.I never met u as informal. Just remember d saree i gave u was not tht i was in luv wid u but because u were in trouble as u had less many on tht day n d shop owner was not allowng u 2 move frm tht place. Secondly,if u r thnkng of ur b'day party then i must tell u i was dere because my parents insisted me 2 go dere n i had no gift so my younger sister gave me those bangles 2 gift u on ur b'day..nothng else! I thought u admire me as i gave u a chance 2 show talent but i was wrong! If u took things on a wrong way then it's not my fault. It's definately ur Misunderstanding. if u feel hurt n cheated then it's ur Misunderstanding not my so stop blaming me on all this! I didn't cheat u nor do i hurt u. If a person is nice n kind 2 u it doesn't mean that he loves u..so plzz stay away from my life n stop blaming me!

I stick to my point tht Naitik DID not tell Sneha he likes her..soo i wldn say he's done a mistake😊...its just tht he used sneha's name very often ... i understand akshara might have felt bad.... but she's acting foolish by asking sneha sorry 😡..at this point, she shud have supoorted naitik, atleast for the sake of ther relationship...by asking sorry, she just proved she doesnt trust her husband and has let him and us down...!!!

Originally posted by _charu_

just look at golgappa mummy in the banner 🤣 hollow brain ! 

lolzzzzzz charu di golgappa mummy heheee with  hollow brains 😆
Originally posted by _charu_

i can't say i'll support my husband or no but i'll definetly HATE that girl and NOT sympathize with her ! If I were in Naitik's place, i would have blasted Sneha for misunderstanding..........set her straight and then the stupid wife....i agree it's difficult to trust in the view of SO many coincidental misunderstandings..but if i'm not wrong then why fear? be it my wife or sneha's mom or my family? truth will be out in some form or the other ! 

my thoughts ditto, I am not sure what Naitik is waiting for. By now, he should have at least talked to Sneha and clarified his side. Why does he look scared? Yest, he said he wants to apologize to Sneha and her mom. Does that mean Devi Akshara succeded in making him go on a guilt trip?

At least he said he would confront this whole situation and bring it to an end👏 Akshara has no business apologizing to Sneha. I hope Munna puts a stop to Akhsara's tantrums. Bahut hogaya nakra, afterall nakrewali uski guru jo hai😆 Agar usko Naitik par vishwas hi nahi hai, to iss rishte ka koyi matlab nahi. Varsha trusts Naitik more😲