Sensational South

First Day First Show ANWAR: Reviews

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone, 

Saw ANWAR today, first day first show. AWESOME film...a must watch for malayalis i must say. Totallly LOVED the movie. Prithviraj was the show stealer. He looks damn hot, sexy and terrific. Stunts are A+, tooooooo goooood....Coloring of the film is fantastic, and Music was awesome and awesome. Though story could have been powerful. But overall, the movie is gonna be a super hit for sure. Hats off to amal neerad...the guy has awesome talent i must say. Prithviraj at his best again. Prakashraj with an awesome powerful role. Mamtha is typical sow piece but she rocks the songs, esp the credits song: NJAN....totally hot and sexy in it. Lal again another best. Sampath simple and yet markable.

If anyone else seen the film, feel free to share reviews. :D

Anwar, Malayalam Movie Review,anwar movie,The film will be Prithviraj in the lead role, as an educated man, who falls terrorist activities on the basis of religion. Mamta Mohandas is the heroine. 

The film tells of the infinite ties that surround the young man when he plans to get out of them, like some. Launching the film took place at a ceremony in Kochi, who frequented a movie about the movie. 

Amal, who is Kochy said that Kerala is considered to be terrorist center, it is not necessary for him to go to Kashmir to see the terrorists that he has something in their own backyard.It also debate about the views and rights as one person is wrong way for many others. 

Film to break up shooting in late April 2010. The young actor says that the film, which also connectswith the younger generation is ready to do well. 

Soundtrack to the film, consisting of Gopi Sundar, was released on September 3, 2010. Album of 7 songs that were written by Rafeeq Ahmed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... The camers should be awesome since the dirextor himself is a cinematographer.. the only thing worries me about the slow pace of his movies.. hope this one is an exception.. his slow motions really kills the essence of the story.. Loking forward to see the movie😳
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see Anwar, the trailers had me all excited ! :)
And the songs too !
Looking forward to seeing the stunts and Prithviraj in his character !
Thanks for the article ! 

Edited by x.sunayna.x - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My bro saw the movie and he said its just waste of time n money and it was so boring that he changed teh topic😕
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Most guys told the same. Esp if the guys are mammooty and mohanlal fans. They refused to even talk abt it loll...i had a similar experience....but then i loved d film a lot...d coloring, effects, stunts.....music....am sure most girls wud like it....and du'h def not a waste of time.....first half was very fast....and i liked d story even though it was very very simple!
kchaims thumbnail
i dint see anwar though i heard it floped??
my frnds went for first show and heard they were fighting holding their pants🤣 coz it was tht rush.bt they told me it dint meettheir expectations.
PR luked awesme as evr☺️