Thendral 15th October Friday - Thamizh wakes up?!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks dear for the super fast update theiva...

yes tamil must wake up and save thulasi from vels hands..

i feel vel is like raavana kidnapping thulasi as sita.. and rama is tamil who have to save her life...

lets see wat the director has in store for us next week...

and main twist is tamil mom saw thulasi going in car with vel.. i think she will create some more trouble next week.. so more problems will be there waiting for thulasi mainly from vel and tamil mom..

thank god director finally showed deepak in bed with dressed wounds and bandage.. so he has to get consciousness and the serial should move fast... 

hope for the best from director kumaran next week..
Looks like next week its gonna be interesting.... I think tamil will be back by next week to support Thulasi but if they show that he does not support Thulasi then his love is not true.
tanks for fast upload theiva
tamil thaan tulasiyai kaappaathapporaan 100%sure
please tamil wakesup save u kuddimmaa
nethu tuls sonnathu correct kandippa kuddimmaai kaappaatha tamil varuvaan they  love is true they will unit soon
Thanks Theiva for the super fast update!

How can Thulasi be so dumb? So much she talked on Thursday episode that she won't go out of the hospital until TA tells her to come with him, but now we went away. Getting irritated now with her stupidity 🤢. Hope she realises and comes back to the hospital.

TA wake up soon..............😃 Thulasi come back to TA.

Just sick and tired of these Thendral episodes...😡 More trouble for Thulasi next week from TA mom.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
thanks theiva for the update.....
Omg vel following foot steps of padma.......using brain.....
Thulasi pls dont fall in the trap.......use ur brain....already that lady is talking bad abt u with vel.....If u go after this no one can save him......ta ask for thuls pls.......ilata ava gathi ambo thaan.....
Ta shd feel sthg bad is going to happen for her and ask her.....
Or his condition shd be bad...she shd sense it and run to himmm....
Intha idea lam ungaluku varathaaaaaaa.......
Ore happiness and hopes they showed ta.....thank you for that.....
Thanks for the wonderful update, Theiva.

I think Thamizh will be back soon - his track in TMS is almost over and only one more issue left to solve ! So he's going to be back in action and neenga sonnathu maathiri will fly and and save his kuttimaa. 😉

Vel will convince Thulasi to come with him, and once she's gone namma Thamizh will get up and look for Thulasi. Ithukku appuram enna? TA's amma oru drama poduvaanga about Thulasi and Vel and how she doesn't care about him. Thamizh believe panna maataan (otherwise it's not TRUE LOVE!), his condition will get worse and doc will ask TA's mum to bring Thuls .. Ithu thaan Kumaran oda typical formula, but let's wait and see whether he decides to take a different path or not!
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago

Sri - If at all that brainless girl goes with vel i dont know what i will do..........even after knowing that her MIL is talking bad about them.........

Ithu thaan "Than thalaila thaane mann vaari potukarthu" nu per
That loose shd go to TA hosp again......ilena naan tension aagiduven...........che already appadi thaan aanen..... inniku update padichutu...........hehe.....thapichufied i did not watch.....last scene TA va katinathu mattum thaan parthen.......etho konjam...... aana konjam thaan hopes........
pls that would be the worst thing of thulz going with VEL.......
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
^ Shubba kka, Thulasi kku romba kashtam when he's using his BRAIN POWER, instead of his ADI / KUTHTHU POWER. I don't want her to go with him (who does?), but athu athaan director Kumaran drag panurathukku ore oru option and to bring TA's amma to Thulasi. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
sri i dont understand......dragging ok
but how will ta amma come to thulz............
if at all she goes with VEL......
Rotten eggs, tomatoes thaan varum thulz ku en kitenthu.......if she goes with him......i m so frustrated with her.....how can a girl be so brainless????????????😡