Keshav Pandit

sad this show flopped

Posted: 13 years ago
very sad the show flopped....the first episode was so awesome tht i still remember it...
wish it stayed for some more time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tweety_lovely

very sad the show flopped....the first episode was so awesome tht i still remember it...

wish it stayed for some more time

did it flop?? I thought that it was just the end of the season 1?
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it was not a flop thru all the 12 epis it did get the trp of abv 1 n for the starting epis it was and 2.8 
it was not a flop 
princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi909

it was not a flop thru all the 12 epis it did get the trp of abv 1 n for the starting epis it was and 2.8 

it was not a flop 

is there going to be a season 2?
Amor. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessgirl92

is there going to be a season 2?

hope so😳
This content was originally posted by: khushi909

it was not a flop 

Ekta kapporr herself said tht things didnt go well with this show....whteva they planned for the show didn't give results the way they expected ........

why there will be a season 2, the main root on which the show was started ... was finshed at the end....so for what reason it will start again...

zee tv is already struggling with GRP'S it has slipped down to 4. so they wont start it again

moreover the ending of the show was really stupid....how he got the culprit until the bars was so childish, whereas the ending of the novel was completely differrnt
Amor. thumbnail
@ tweety_lovely
i never said that the show was hit , m saying that the trps r well enough , thr r many shows which r suffering frm low trp's n abt 2nd season i said hope so