Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 to air in November- Article

Jotz_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The most awaited Balaji Telefilms' show, Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 goes on air on November 1, 2010.

As per our source, "Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 goes on air in November in the 8 pm slot. It replaces Sarvagunn Sampanna. It is a story about Arohi's (Kritika Kamra) and Arjun's (Karan Kundra) families. Interestingly, Arohi is from a family where most members are from the police force while Arjun belongs to a gangster family. But, the outside world knows him from a business family and the only person who knows about his reality is Arohi's grandfather.

"Arohi meets Arjun because of her best friend, who is Arjun's ex-girlfriend and is to get married into Arohi's family. But Arohi wants her best friend and Arjun to get back together and that's when she meets him."

Karan confirmed the same and said, "I do not know about the airing date as I am in Punjab at present. It's nice if it's taking off on November 1. Yes, we do belong to two different kinds of families and this will create a lot of friction between both the families. The story is based in Chandigarh and that is why we are shooting in Chandigarh too." Kritika was unavailable for comment.

Edited by Jotz_92 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
woopieeeeeeeee...............!!!! November 1st..! great!!!
the outline of the show also sounds interestin..! now waitin for the show..!! yayee...........!!
Thanx for sharin..!๐Ÿ˜›
shibz thumbnail
o yeah! source plz...
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Gr8 article... Thanks a lot... Can't wait for November 1st... I'm definately marking it on my calender...

As per the storyline... Its kind of funny, Arohi wants to patch things up between her would-be bhabhi and best friend with her would-be bhabhi's ex-boyfriend... Does she not care about her brother and his feelings at all...

And its gonna be funny, how she falls for Arjun while trying to patch things up between him and his ex... Actually, I like this thought because it sometimes happens in real life... I'm glad that they are showing something real this time....

Would love to see the gangster-police love story and also the reaction of Arohi's grandfather and also Arjun father when they get to know Arjun-Arohi are madly in love with each other...

BTW guys, do you think there is a possibility that at one point of the drama Arjun will become a gangster and Arohi will become a police office... Because from the article, its quite clear that they are university going students, because they are dealing with patching up and ex-bfs-gfs which usually happens in a university environment...

Anyways, sorry for blabbering... Arjun-Arohi always make me go lala...!!!

Thanks for the article again Jotz...!!!
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

BTW guys, do you think there is a possibility that at one point of the drama Arjun will become a gangster and Arohi will become a police office... Because from the article, its quite clear that they are university going students, because they are dealing with patching up and ex-bfs-gfs which usually happens in a university environment...

@bold: may be..but therez stil lotta time for dat๐Ÿ˜†
Broken.Angel thumbnail
1st nov!! awesummm!! ...its going to rokkkk!!!
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

@bold: may be..but therez stil lotta time for dat๐Ÿ˜†

just tooo excited....
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
shibz thumbnail
found the source..its a tellychakkar article though..our mod is missin๐Ÿ˜›
Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 to air next month on the 1st
..Amira.. thumbnail
sooo long time.... :(
but it's ok we can wait :D
kavyasam thumbnail
thanks for the article,  finally we got a date , from now they will start airing the actual promo may be .  and the story is also interesting.