Nadhaswaram Oct 18-22 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shreenithi. Everything Malr's sister said was true about Malar. But she is too much. Why would she love this Pakka criminal that too married already. I don't feel sad fro Malar not meeting Gopi - I only get irritated. My Parangal si ready next time Malar is going to talk to Gopi some one interrupts - they will get hit by that.

Sabash Sariyaana potti between Mahesu and KS family. Aanalum too bad - more than girl they want the money she brought. Do things happen like this? Point blank cheating.

This Pandi - I have no words. Even after knowing about Moorthy he is mad.  😑
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks shree for the update. Pattum thirundhada makku  Pandy , psycho pandy.

Kara kara sev namuthu poyidutha πŸ‘
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... Pandi 😑. how could he hit moorthy after all has done? useless and selfish is Pandi.  I hope for once Mayil and sokku asked Pirai to use his brain and control his useless daughter and son. Pushpa is really good in RKO. Malar has to be brave and tell her love soon to gOpi. Rohini and sankar?🀒 how she could love someone like sankar? is she want suffer just like her SIL? Mahes u has done a wonderful job. at least she is not crybaby like pushpa. she really give a nice fight with KS aunty. Mahes is not like her parents who give up everything ...(soodu soornai)
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Shree..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the updates Sumi akka and Migan⭐️

Ennakku enna nadakuthu nu theriyala😳..so ippo poi appuram varen to comment once i knew the latest happening from my dear Sumi akkaπŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks for the updates Sumi akka and Migan⭐️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks aahana ji....we deserve that star emoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....ippadi oru bruce-lee,jackie chan  serial la update panromae....😑onnu azharaanga illa adichikaraanga.....🀒🀒

neenga daily vandhu hi and bye sollittu ponga....

Ennakku enna nadakuthu nu theriyala😳..
very good....same here....irundhalum update pannuvomla.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so ippo poi appuram varen to comment once i knew the latest happening from my dear Sumi akkaπŸ˜†

😭😭
night time 10.45 pm kku unakku serial update solli..en thookam poi....andha kaduppa en husband kitta kaatti....thevaiya idhu...

already yesterday my husband asked....."unakku enna partha eppadi theiyudhu...namakku oru adimai sikittan" nu thonudho????

honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks migan for updates.. really pity to see malar. she cant tell her love to gopi ..Sankar really sick guy. how he could say like that? Even if I touch you your black will stick on to me
i wish i could slap him that time. here another classic example, how man thinks fair skin make them happy. but still want money from girl no matter she fair or dark skin.
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates... when the parents will listen and understand. they should stop force their children. let the children make their own decision. but i dont think rohini will listen to malar. only gopi can save her. he is the hero..so he need to save young girl life.
raaspach thumbnail
Thanks migan for the updates.

Malar rasi nalla rasi.....maha raasi thollai raasi....she is really irritating..😑😑..oru vaelai thavarama oruthara ippadiya nose cut pannuvanga?....And gopi ...ippovae maha va stop panna guts illai...ivar ellam kudumbam nadathi.....velangirummm😑😑

And shankar...my god...such a heartless person.....vazhkai colur la dhaan irukku pola avarkku.....