How do u like the KMH2 promos..?

Poll

Did u Like/Love the promos?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i kno most of us loved the promos..yet the second option is a formality😉
beware guyz..if u did not like it..u should hav the guts 2 give reasons?😛 may b we can help u..coz we loved it..⭐️ otherwise your vote wil b invalid😛😉
😉i think the promos are very innovative n at its best👍🏼..no doubt bout the quality⭐️.. The promos show the cute nok jhoks..n dint we enjoy it in the 1st season? from the promo, it seems dat the show has a lot of light hearted moments to offer..❤️ wit the underlying intense story line which is yet to come 2 light..looking forward to the nxt promo wit the title track..hopefully an intense one but even if it isnt...Arjuhi wil b magical😍 n m sure the show has lots to offer...keep up the spirit guyz..
i think i went off the topic..😳 sorry..
n for those who still havent watched the promos or wan2 watch it again..before deciding😉..here u go..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPPl1QZUGak&feature=sub[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuN23_IOtzE&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6HWGjl1Io[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shibz...thanks for the promo links 😆 they are so funny together...i think the show is going to be magnificent and very entertaining!                        
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
I just love the first promo- the bank one... Its simply rocking... The way Kritika apologises is so freaking cute...!!!
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shibz nice thread. luv u muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.promo r d best really.
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think Aisa Koi nahi hoga jise Promo na pasand aaye Imp..UNDOUBTEDLY ...we lovin it lovin it......lovd all promos n v enjoyed lotttt watchin dem.....no doubt PROMOS R JS   sooo INNOVATIVE...Cutee Sweet out of Ds World......I hv nevr seen ds typ promoz ..ON TV..... besttt....promos evr on Tv .....Karan kritika.Lokinn CUTEEE Fab S alwys ..Lovd der Sweet Nok jhonk...Now....Lookinnn 4Ward to d Nexxx PROMO....widd Classic...kmh Song...dying to C title track promo....Damn XcitedddEdited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u know arjuhi just create an awesome magic when ever they aree together
shibz thumbnail
hi guyz...😃 Thanx for your feedbac..😳
Broken.Angel thumbnail
promos roked!!😎....so my vote goes for yess!!!
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
will edit soon with reasons, not that i need to think but no time to write :P

is it that u dont need to give reasons if u like?😕
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i kno most of us loved the promos..yet the second option is a formality😉
beware guyz..if u did not like it..u should hav the guts 2 give reasons?😛 may b we can help u..coz we loved it..⭐️ otherwise your vote wil b invalid😛😉
😉i think the promos are very innovative n at its best👍🏼..no doubt bout the quality⭐️.. The promos show the cute nok jhoks..n dint we enjoy it in the 1st season? from the promo, it seems dat the show has a lot of light hearted moments to offer..❤️ wit the underlying intense story line which is yet to come 2 light..looking forward to the nxt promo wit the title track..hopefully an intense one but even if it isnt...Arjuhi wil b magical😍 n m sure the show has lots to offer...keep up the spirit guyz..
i think i went off the topic..😳 sorry..
n for those who still havent watched the promos or wan2 watch it again..before deciding😉..here u go..

@blue ---kitni zabardasti hai ?😎😆
@green -- Perfect ,  couldnt agree more.  
excellent promos very nicely made colourful and witty. these promos were made more specifically to announce the return of kmh and to grab the attention of audience and check their pulse.  even my sis said she liked them and so did her kids, she had no clue it was coming back until then, even though I have been talking abt kmh2 it were the promos that caught her attention.   and yes not everybody might like them but majority does and thats what matters.   they are perfectly made suits karan kritika more and gives us a glimpse that they will be at loggerheads in the beginning of the show.   now that we got the outline of the story that she will try to convince the ex bf n gf to get back we can expect some hillarious antics from arjun .  and am 100% sure it wont stay that way for long since everyone including the makers of the show know that they both rock in emotional scenes so we will get loads of them.

enjoy the show guys,  lets together make it big and better each day .  promote it,  let all ur friends in India know.  8 pm is perfect slot , even though somehow I liked 8.30 better, for youth and age range set by imagine. 
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago