Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what is the date of birth of taani
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone please give me the name and movie of the first song they danced to in yesterdays (20th april 2011) show?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Can someone please give me the name and movie of the first song they danced to in yesterdays (20th april 2011) show?

its meri banno ki ayegi baarat from aaina
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shobi12500

what is the date of birth of taani

she is tanya uff toasty
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

she is tanya uff toasty

and her bday was on 1st april  Saas Bina Sasural Concept/Cast/Story so Far
oh missed it

Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plzzz reply asap when when can i c sbs 12 may 2011 repeat telecast on tv??????????????jaldi replpy karna plzzz...
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can someone give a short update as to what happened after the cricket match till now. Thank you in advance :)
Edited by noor321 - 12 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well a lot has happened..they won the match..toasty decided to get dadaji's legs treated..she takes his files and goes to see a doctor but accidently leaves the files in the rickshaw in which malti ends up sitting..she returns the files and suggests to toasty to get dadaji checked at ayurved center..toasty starts getting dadaji treated there.. and they become friends without knowing each others identity but malti's mom gets to know of this...meanwhile prachin fails in his xams and hides this from all..when they get to know toasty gets blamed for all this..on other side, pashu's case date comes and at court, malti's mom uses the info passed by toasty against her and pashu gets angry..he removes his frustration on prachin because of which he runs away from home..tej and pashu get into an argument cause of this as tej blames pashu's anger the reason for all problems..

dimple spots him and takes him to their house without anyone knowing..chedi comes back..sudha spots prachin and sends him home with lalit..

nitika's marriage is finally fixed with rajan..on marriage day he backs off the marriage as he sees a photo of nitika with ved where he is helping her in putting a necklace but rajan mmisunderstands this and breaks off the marriage..

pashu catches toasty with malti and tells this to family..they decide to send her out of house and so voting happens and she gets majority against her and so has to leave..

hope this helps..not sure if i missed anything if so someone else can add them..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys...I was wondering is there a topic for only Toasty-Tej scenes? or does anyone have an account on YT?

thanks in advance
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the song that they played in June 21st's episode. it's sung by Kumar Sanu and Alka, but I can't seem to place it or find it on youtube :(

Thanks in advance! 😳

*already found it* sorry for the post! 😃
Edited by indiandoll89 - 12 years ago