Saas Bina Sasuraal

**Saas Bina Sasural Help Desk** Ask your Q's here! - Page 6

namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi. I have a question - why is Tej angry with Toasty? I know once the family realizes that it is not Toasty's fault for meeting Malti (she did not know that Malti was Pashu's wife), I think Tej is sorry for what he did to Toasty but why is he still angry with her? I also know that Toasty says she will only return to Chaturs if Tej comes to get her. 

Is it that he is trying to keep Toasty away from his house as he thinks that she is not being treated fairly? I read this somewhere but I am not sure if it was actually shown. 

Thanks in advance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: desisrock

Hi. I have a question - why is Tej angry with Toasty? I know once the family realizes that it is not Toasty's fault for meeting Malti (she did not know that Malti was Pashu's wife), I think Tej is sorry for what he did to Toasty but why is he still angry with her? I also know that Toasty says she will only return to Chaturs if Tej comes to get her. 

Is it that he is trying to keep Toasty away from his house as he thinks that she is not being treated fairly? I read this somewhere but I am not sure if it was actually shown. 

Thanks in advance!

u gave the answer urself😊
priya_1183 thumbnail
hi guys i m new to this forum..just started watching this serial...n I was wondering is there a topic for only Toasty-Tej scenes? or does anyone have an account on YT?
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: kriyalove79

hi guys i m new to this forum..just started watching this serial...n I was wondering is there a topic for only Toasty-Tej scenes? or does anyone have an account on YT?

Here you can find all Tej and Toasty scene😳
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy guys does saas bina sasural not come on fridays? cos i just started watching it

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

heyy guys does saas bina sasural not come on fridays? cos i just started watching it

no dear, it doesnt..its from monday - thursday 10pm IST..
fridays they have X-Factor and then CID so the show is not aired on fridays
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey I wanted to ask one thing about the name of the couples. I guess Tejya stands for Tej & Toasty/Tanya...what about the other couples like Ved-Nitika, Pashu-Malti, Prachin-Dimple, Sudha-Lalit? Have the members of this forum given out names for them or is this still yet to be done. It would be great if these couple were given a common name so it would be easy to address them...😊
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was wondering. There were only two maha episodes thus far right? The wedding one and the cricket ka maha yudh one. Were there any more?
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

I was wondering. There were only two maha episodes thus far right? The wedding one and the cricket ka maha yudh one. Were there any more?

Yes..!! there was only 2
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please vote for SBS to come in the top 3!!!! And there will be new MAHA EPISODE i think becoz there will be Nitika - Ved new love story,,, e