Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Thendral team has decided that viewers should stop watching it......rubbish to the core......

I would rather throw these rotten tomatoes on me for having started watching this......i never thought it would be worse like this.....it cant be worse than this......
Thank you thendral team.......

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they should have just put no promo this week than putting this crap?😑 this promo is till wed or fri? looks like most scenes r happening at night and 2 day time scene.  i do have a feeling this promo is till wed episode. if T doesnt get saved the storyline afterthat will go boring sad and useless.. i hope someone make vel's plan poof..😭
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you akka for the link!!!

Omg what's this???!! I'm pretty sure TA will wake up/sense that Thuls is in danger and come flying outta the bed to save her, somehow!!! πŸ˜‰ She won't be raped for sureeeeee cos I think Thilaka will get back by then! Or like I said earlier, doc will say TA can only be saved by Thuls, so TA's mum will come to Vel's hse and save Thuls somehow... she will prolly kadichu kotharify him πŸ˜†! The villains dun succeed soo easily u know! πŸ˜› and she'll be saved somehow.. antha somehow epdi nu wait panni thaan paarkanum.. it will be something unexpected, which we never thought of... 😊

But aiyo director, what has gotten into you?!! Pls dun show such disgusting stuff... argg 😑
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The promo is up to either Tuesday or Wed, wait and watch guys something is coming up!
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
      Priya, it doesn't seem to be Vel's house,it is some other place.Thilaga can't come if this is the case πŸ˜•.Tamizhkum no chance.Eventhough he has opened his eyes,with all his kattu and wounds he can't come,apdiye if he would have got all his wounds healed,he have to know where Vel is which is very very tedious πŸ˜•.OMG thalaiya pichukanum indha serialoda 😑.Anyways if Vel succeeds that will be last one which I will watch 😳 and moreover a girl like Thulasi will commit suicide if something like that happens so I don't think that the director will kill the heroine.hmm...let's see 😍
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaJay

The promo is up to either Tuesday or Wed, wait and watch guys something is coming up!

something????????
but nothing seems to be good from the promo......totally hopeless.....
as priya said...........vel should not be succeeded......that would be the worst part i would say.....
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Akka for the link 😊.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...real comedy na ithuthan.Thulasi Thamizhai kanna muzhikka veippaannu paatha...inge Thamizh than poi Thulasiyai mayakkathilernthu kannu muzhikka veikka poraanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ithukku melayaum namakku oru twist venuma....rombha sandhosham!
Not only the words from both the ladies are kuppai....but Thendral serial e saakkadai thaan and as well as director's mind!!!!
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
promo romba  super. intha seriala family yoda utkarthu eppadi parkirathu?tulasi yarum enna kuduthlam vangi kuduchitiviya?ippadi irutha entha  MIL lum santhega than paduvanga.i dont knowwhy the director is dragging the serial like this?😲😲😲😲.iam very irritated after watching the promo.serials are there to potray family valuesand bring across the indian culture to the younger generation and not destroy our culture like this.There is always an extent to what you can show on small screen but this is too much.
Intha promova pakaruthuku naan thaan maikam marunthu kudikanum.😑😑

hema's efforts to avoid such dragging and showing such scenes should not be wasted.Dir,pls consider and respect our views as fans of this serial and pls improve the story as if you are going to continue the story like this,we will definitely quit.
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viewers (incl.me): should stop watching Thendral
IF: should stop updating Thendral
SunTv: should stop telecasting Thendral
Kumaran:should never ever direct a serial

Is there no censore grp for Teleserials?!