BV 18 OCT 2010 written update

Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE TIME.............
Happy Reading......

Scene: Dadisa poisoning Basanth against Gehna, supported by MS.
DS[dadisa]: won't be able to see my house breaking to pieces... wud'v tolerated her outspoken nature bt dividing the house.
MS: supports DS and says that only that house is happy where a man rules over his wife and has full control n authority over her.
Ds continues barking... Momma's boy ready to pounce...
THAARI MAA NE BADE BADE JANAWAR KAABU ME KIYE HAIN..{old toad... huh... doggie ki tail... apni tongue iski kisine kyun nahin bataya ise ki morn to eve pup ki tail ke tarah wag karti hai...... huh...... i hope gehna bites her soon...}

Then asks basanth not to take things in his hands as yet as she can very well deal with her.
Dadisa enters sumitra's room n pointing at her n Bhairon's image on the mantle tells that she must be thankful to her.... as much as gehna shud be... that it's coz of her that both these low level girls are living in such conditions.

She warns that she can ruin their life as well.

*grrrrr*

She tells that Gehna is making comparisons b/w Jag and Nandu... That he wud come to Jag's level and poisons Sumitra that tomorrow that she'll ask for nandu's share in property.
She asks her to warn Gehna for the final time..... else she'd kick her out soon. [doodh me pade kachre ko chaan kar nikalna bhi aawe manne]

Nandu rushing downstairs to MS.
Nandu Asks him to go out... basanth permits readily!
MS barks: Have u taken Gehna's permission?
huh!!!!!!
Basanth answers curtly that he doesn't need to n they leave.

In kitchen, Sumitra is recalling Dadisa's words.
Anandi talking lightly... observes her lack of attention.
Anandi shouts that her finger is cut... jokingly to attract sumitra's attention.
Sumitra tells her vaguely that it's nthg imp.
Anandi tells her that now she's grown up enough to be able to share her pbs n if she considers her worthy... she'd love to share it.
Sumitra opens her heart out.
She says that she trusts gehna and that she can never differentiate or compare b/w nandu n jag.
Anandi says that either DS wud hav misunderstood gehna or gehna myt hav implied smthg else bt used wrong words in place.
sumitra is influenced n decides to tlk to gehna.
She jokingly asks Anandi whether she'd been away for 5 or 50 years...? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Anandi tells her it was 5... but indeed seemed 50 even to her.
Both share a light laugh.

Jag at Bus Stop:
Bus arrives... he's busy wid mobile phone... someone advises to board the bus b4 he misses bt he says that he'd board b4 it leaves.
Jag informs Bhairon on phone [dokhri overhearing] that he's boarding bus from karoli for jaipur coz he missed it.
DS hears n curses phooli!!!!!
{devil}

Jag hurriedly boards the bus... has to sit on the top!
coz there's no place to sit... as they say... ek nariyal ke liye bhi jagah nah hai!

New girl's entry sequence:
Name-Gauri
<more details, khushi's article>
some one warns him to be careful... bus starts suddenly... due to momentum n falls on a basket of tomatoes and his face is spoilt.
the girl has a hearty laugh.

precap: girl offers him water to wash his face bt he tells her that he doesn't need her help as she had mocked at his condition initially.
girl says that any1 wud have as he looked damn funny!
*sigh*

Oh I could have murdered Maasa.!!!!!!!!!😑 To think of stooping to the level of lying whether it is by inference or omission - it is still lying for me.

I guess that is all she can do now because otherwise no one(other than mindless Basant)  will accept her archaic rules.

I know houses have matriarchs and patriarchs  but this is a matriarch with no morals so how will a child bride  learn from her peers?

I hope Sumitra, Anandi and Bhairon call her bluff........πŸ‘πŸΌ otherwise Gehna is in for a lot of heartbreak specially with the spineless Basant.

Poor poor Phooli -Now that Jagya has gone, can the CV's please introduce a memory machine to remind Maasa that she is also a widow

And enough of  widows being bad luck - we remember... no need to rub it in with every episode .
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update. I though MVsingh would sudharofy the Dhokri but usne to sath main team bana li. ab kaun sudharega in sab logo ko
cvs ko esa nehin karna chahiye tha...............
yeh toh dadisa ki baat sach kar diya cvs ne!!
jag ka bus miss hona.......karoli main bus main dhakka khana.........gauri's entry.............πŸ˜’
toh apshakun hogaya naa.............
toh awareness kis baat ka dikha rahen hain yeh log!!!!
phooli ko apsakuni bana diya creatives ne!!!!!😑

aur ek baat dadisa ko kyun laga ki gehna vedvab kar rahi hai?????
was it her plan or she misunderstood anything????πŸ˜•
I agree groucho.
Anyone could have murdered the dhokhri today!
we certainly need teepri back!
wish she appears somehow.
The old fellow would never change...
only after she dies that anyone would be able to live peacefully.
🀬dhokri!

@vrinda: Pleasure!πŸ€—
MS does not have his own brain.
He lost it somewhere in the kaal kothri.
DS lent him some. so now buddhau is treading on her footsteps.
Ek hi thaali <rather milk bowl> ke chatte batte hain!
😑

@khushi: Who cud have prevented Gauri's entry.
DS would curse phooli anyway. even if jag had reached without any trouvble.
Khaali dimaag shaitan ka ghar.
baithe baithe supari khati rehti hai aur sochti rehti hai ki kiski lyf me interfere karun.
huh!
And about Gehna... DS misinterpreted what she meant.
She wanted Nandu to study to be able to become like jag someday but DS said that she's making comparisons!

thanx radha............
yeah gauri ki entry toh honi hi thi......kahi aur dikha sakte the...............par jo bhi jag ke sath hua........usse toh dadisa ki baat sach hogayee na!!!
this could be avoided...................

and for gehena!!!
dadisa...............................😲😑😑
ya! maybe you are right... it could have affected the mindset of the rural audience!

Thanks for the update...

I have no words to describe what I feel about Dhokri's behavior ! Its better left unsaid ! I can only think of abusive words ! πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

I agree with khushi & groucho - .They shouldn't have shown Jagya missing his bus ! coz that would prove whatever dhokri said was right regarding phooli..the creative team should take such small things into consideration. They should rather condemn such thoughts and practices but they are doing otherwise..Not good.

I have a gut feeling that this new girl Gauri is indeed Gudiya ! I might be wrong here..but knowing how CV's like to play with the viewers intelligence, this track will definitely lead to the revenge saga of Gudiya against Dhokri and her family...which in a way is justified, coz the Dokhri indeed has committed several sins by torturing not just Anandi and Jagya but even the little girl Gudiya and her family ! when she married Jagya off to Gudiya !  what goes around comes around ! 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
most probably she is....
khushi ne toh link bhi bana lia!
g for gauri!
g for gudiya!
πŸ˜†
@divmath,

I am going for your gut feeling although I must admit that thought never struck me. Must start thinking like all of you.

If the creatives are indeed bringing in Gudiya, I will be pleasantly surprised and it is fitting. You just cannot play with a family's (just because they are poor) feelings, hope and dreams as was done by Maasa. Bhairon did the right thing but unfortunately in the process this family was doomed.

What an intelligent and educated form of revenge this will be.

Sadly, someone will have to suffer for this and I do hope it will not be J and A because they were unwilling characters in this whole incident