THENDRAL MONDAY 18.10.2010 Damsel in distress

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
srima, thank u for the updates......
Nalla ending for ur update...
Nejamave potumada sami.........

Deepa uanku vera means of transport e ilaya....nee un frnd ku mind reading skills solli tharuva nu patha.....ava kitenthu foolishness kathukitiya....cant u get an auto idiot......
I too feel jayaraj house is setup....
Someone has to jump from sky to save thulasi...ithu aagara kathaye ila......i think the house where thulasi is unconcious is vel's house....prob they must have taken her there after fainting....leaving pati behind......
Whatever.....promo was horrible.....
Today was just an episode to show how a girl can be brainless like this.........ta cant come now for sure......with all those vettu kuthu......
pity tmrw's updater....think more horrible scenes coming....arrrrrgggg
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update. Feel sorry for you that you have to watch the serial in order to update. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am like "Joot, not going to watch it. Just reading the update"......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What to write more about Thulasi's stupidity? ๐Ÿคข What is the use of her talking so bold in the hospital to her MIL. Total contradiction๐Ÿ˜•. They don't even have to show those scenes (where she talks bold to her MIL) as it does not make any sense anymore.

I am not going to watch it until someone comes to her rescue before anything happens.... Are they going to introduce a new character/mom to come and save her at the nick point of time??? Don't know what twist the director has in his mind or is he gone out of his mind????????? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very horrifying to see what is happening to Thulasi ..
She cud have just stayed in the hospital where her dad is ..
Or just gone to her house. Her sister is nice to her ..So she cud have spent the night there and then cud have gone to a safe place..
What is the dir trying to say by potraying all middle aged women as manidhabimanam illadhe ratchasis ... I feel so bad .. Is all women in his serial evil ? Except Thilaga who is of no help now ..
Suddenly the world seems to be so unsafe and helpless for poor people ..
Atleast Varadharajan cud have tried to help T
Let us see what happens tomorrow...

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima๐Ÿ˜Š!

The more the serial gets serious and pathetic...the more i take it as a comedy...don't know why. My first reaction after seeing the promo was too like that coz nth seems to be realistic. Atleast they did not show Thulasi going to Vel's house...aiiii...Thulasi nammakitta irunthu vaanga iruntha rotten food la irunthu thappiche nee ๐Ÿ˜†.

Twist illai...mannagatti is going to be shown tomorrow....rombha patience enakku...innum idhai paakarene...aiyoo kodumai. Enime Thulasiya magic panni than kaapathanum๐Ÿ˜ก.

Why the need of showing TA now...when he has not woken up yet ๐Ÿ˜ก
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
niki
Super..........ta va kamichu nammala verupethararam.....
Sigh...sigh....

Magic???????
Athu kooda thulasi ku work aagathu, iva brainlessness pathu, magic will get jinxed.......

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have no hope on her getting rescued lol... that house is new and none rly know unless vel's sister come in search of vel, with Ta's mom. i wonder why they didn't show Ta's mom on promo.. or maybe they gonna drag that whole night till fri or mon like always. anyone noticed the scene with padma and mohan is taking place next day morning?!. that makes me think she gonna get arrest or something..
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

niki
Magic???????
Athu kooda thulasi ku work aagathu, iva brainlessness pathu, magic will get jinxed.......

Very funny Shubba! ๐Ÿ˜› With T's brain, any MIL will suspect her.๐Ÿ˜ก
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

TA will wakeup as something is going to happen to his dear one....when he wakes up and asks for Tulsi everything will be over there....Tulsi rhomba paavam.....

she should have stayed in the hospital itself....there is no meaning of her dialogues she spoke the other day.....

I always appareciate the director always gives a hint in his dialogues..but the first time it is utter waste.....

I think TA will ask for Tulsi and he wont believe others words except his arumai sister.she has the chance now to speak ill abt her....

also i really felt bad when TA got angry and holded the shirt of Charus father after hearing him talking bad of his sister but has never responded back to his mom when she scolded badly of Tulsi and spitted on her...
why? is this true love?
and thr is no meaning of shutting quiet as his mom does not deserve and Tulsi is not a bad girl....

ok...anyways stopped watching this serial...i really pity on the updaters...........

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks srima for the superb update. very enjoyable instead of actual serial!

Nikhi sonna maari, I too am starting to laugh more that the situation than cry about it. Seems more suitable, right? Like the old saying.. if tricked once, shame on the predator, but if tricked twice, shame on the prey! Fool this Thulz.

But don't you worry people, whatever happens, director etho oru twist kudakamal irukka mudiyathu. He may spoil the characters, abuse our ears and our eyes, and ignore our pleas for the betterment of the serial but can't help from making our faces like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ this at all times. ๐Ÿ˜†