First episode... Tom's Precap

Posted: 13 years ago
How did you guys find today's episode? 

I thought it was an okay start with the episode today. But tom's precap looks funny! I can't wait to see tom's episode. Seems like it will be a fun watch to know Tej's family.

Comment..?

I really liked the first epi. There were no long introductions to every single character with zoom-zoom close ups accompanied with hidious background music. It was sweet, simple and digestible. Just like it should be.

I like how light everything is, nothing is emphasised too much and the characters so far are likable, especially Shivangi. I love her cynic nature.

Overall, a great first epi. Much better than most. I'll definately be tuning in tomorrow. Just hope Sony doesn't let me down this time, fingers crossed.
Interesting concept..

liked the first eppy .. the mom and shivangee combo will be hilarious to watch ...

precap is interesting..

-- Mru
I really loved the epi.

This seems like a practical show, not an overly dramatic one. I like shows like these.

I hate cameras flying and lightning hitting the ground everytime a character opens their mouth. That gets annoying, and fast.

The precap was cute, but I like that Taniya is a teach and she works
I dont want her to become one of those women who wakes up in the morning and makes a cup of tea for everyone before she goes to work, and then comes back and cooks dinner.

Which I think she will become

Yuks
I just loved it , it was simple and sweet, no rushing or heavy dialogues or music ....infact i found music very refreshing .....

and precap reminded me of this movie bout 7 brothers .............Saathe pe Satha.... 
it was funny epi . 😛

i thought the serial wud b like kyunki sarji bhi kabhi pati the 🤣🤣

i loved it .

I still haven stopped laughing seeing the precap. esp the Pashu calling by Dadaji :D :D :D :D :D
Good episode..held my interest ...had nice lines too...the madras hero one and vitamin golis 😆 😆....precap looks funny too..

Not sure if the show is completely comedy or not...but this first impression was nice.

Liked Tanya....liked her role even in Rishta.com..Tej and Tanya make a cute pair..
It looks like a good show... like other sony shows (YRF) it started well... I am little apprehensive about getting attached to any show on sony  
I also like the fact that the lead pair are already in love. We can just get on with the story now, no hassles of the ups and downs of first love. Been done to death already.