Saas Bina Sasuraal

TB - Ravi Dubey on his biggest inspiration..

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Ravi Dubey on his biggest inspiration..

Friday, October 15, 2010 | 5:13:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Ravi Dubey on his biggest inspiration..

Ravi Dubey talks of his life's biggest turning point and how Buddhism had helped him take the right path in life..

Ravi Dubey who has bagged the meaty lead role of Tejprakash Chaturvedi in Sony's upcoming show Saas Bina Sasural is glad that he is a staunch follower of Buddhism, and feels that his belief has helped him come out of the bad phase and climb the stairs of success in his professional life.

Ravi who was appreciated for playing the autistic character of Omi in Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh will play the 24 year old sweet-cultured, caring and ever smiling person in Sony's new show.

But what made Ravi take up to Buddhism?  Well, it was a shocking incident in his life that brought about this change.

Says Ravi, "In my teen days, I was totally depressed for a certain reason, and even decided to commit suicide. This was the time when one of my friends suggested me to follow Buddhism. This step has really changed my life and my outset to looking at life. Today I am really changed as a personality, and the change in me has given me a lot of peace and happiness".

Ravi has a Guru who helps him follow Buddhism, and he is proud of following it for the past ten years.

Well, this is spiritualism at its best!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the article, so glad he changed his mind and went towards buddhism!