Advice Corner

How to pass time?

samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am in a complicated relationship....

He is in a software firm and has been working like crazy for weeks now. He spends 13 hours in office. No time to eat, forget meeting for a coffee.

My problem is I am used to meet him almost everyday....now that he is so busy, it is hard to pass time. My family lives far away. I have friends but dont feel like talking to them either. My heart aches to see his face 😳 Bought some new movies, got satelite, books and tossed them around. Can't concentrate on anything...

When I went out with friends, felt sad time to time and missed him so much that the minute I got back I called him and said, no work now....talk to me for sometime...lol

Any suggestions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barnefrank thumbnail
The only suggestion of this is to make your self busy. I think you can get my point. If you will be busy enough too in some days you will also not have time to miss him again and again. I am not saying you to forgot them but just go busy somewhat and i hope it will help you.
do some important activity which require you to be responsible and alert, i mean, just like your partner you also should try and get busy in work or small commitments or develop a serious hobby which you will enjoy