19th October Written Update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys it's me mariam again with today's update first of all sorry for any mistakes i make my laptops gone bonkers and my charger decided to blow up bad day at uni on top I got soaked coming home not a good day I hope it's a tolrable epi today anyways enough of my bak bak here goes the update 😃

Part 1

Starts with natik walking to his room he sees akshara there and asks her if someone came she says your a bit late otherwise you would met sneha natik is about to say something rashmi comes in interups them saying gyatri calling them for breakfast akshara leaves at mohni house mohit is searching for a White shirt he messes the cupboard up and is about to touch something nandani stops him saying that your going to mess the crease of my saris he says your talking like you kept some treasure in there he says I have taken few days of work and it's going to be so much fun in engagment hws your prepration going scene shifts to sneha going back to her house her mum and maithali arrive they ask the driver you took so long to come back from the temple the driver says two ladys took her to there house she goes where he goes it was a big bunglow singhaniyas or something she gets shocked at singhaniya household gyatri and bhabhima are saying they bought sneha home but she didn't say why she left the job and she seemed tensed rashmi said if you talk about work she will be concious gyatri says she talked to
akshara did she say something naksh look at each other akshara says no we just talked random dadaji says she won't come back to work today's day have passed and we havnt got much time natik says I  am trying maharji comes saying the foods ready 😆 bhabhima says I am coming
and tells dadaji not to worry they have a pooja in the house tomorow everything will be fine she tells gyatri let's go and finish the work then we can make preprations for the pooja tomorow akshara says I will also come all the ladys leave at meshwari house shaurya says to rajshri that I have to talk to you about varsha she goes I no she has a doctors appoinment I will take her he
goes you look after her then why don't you understand her feelings that she wants to study you
don't want this thats why she didn't tell she seems really bored rajshri goes no she isn't she wakes up prays teaches anshu talks to all of us then stalls with dadi and in this condition you need rest (
Hmm seems like collage track coming up maybe varsha miscarrige is led from
here)

Part 2

shaurya says you ask herself yourself if she is happy varsha comes there and says is this something to ask I am very happy and about my studys why do you always get worried I don't want to study futhur he leaves from there the phone rings it's gyatri she invites rajshri and family to the pooja tomorow and disconnects as she has to ring other people rajshri tells varsha scene shifts too dadi, kaki sitting down they scold bhola for not bringing roses rajshri arrives and says how will we do the girls pooja they arnt avalable anshu says to rqjshri let me sit I will get the sweet of there share lol dadi says devi ma pooja has to sides but you will need a
boy anshu says I will be that like every yr varsha says don't worry I will bring more girls kaki says we will need more stuff for the pooja and tells varsha to make a list along with shaurya he says I will make itmyself kaki you just tell me what you need rajshri says kaki dosnt need to tell varsha knows everything dadi said I told her what to bring shaurya says ok and looks at varsha at singhaniya the phone is ringing (who calling them so late lol ) dadaji picks up it's sneha mum she enquires if it's singhaniya household he says his full name she says I am sneha mum shrada dadaji goes who she goes who worked in your office sorry for calling up so late but I need to talk to you about something really important he goes even I have to talk to you about something important she goes I don't want to talk to you over the phone but face to face dadaji goes tomorow there's a pooja held at the house you will be blessed and we can talk then she goes ok in the morning natik giving instructions to the servants what to do he sees akshara naksh stare at each other

Part 3

Maharji tells bhabhima that he has prepared the dish gyatri says put chick peas on we will prepare the puri later (😆singhaniya fam and there food) Natik tells the flower person to go he asks askhara if she needs any help she nods saying no natik puts his hand on the pooja tray as akshara was about to both look at each other rajbana comes in talking to someone on the phone saying you have to come bhabhi ma asks him if he invited everyone he says yes dadaji arrives and says i have to go office and settle some old accounts as i called everyone there you stay here as the guests will be arriving soon bhabhima says with gods blessings this yr accounts go good dadaji asks natik to stay and look after the arrangments he leaves before going he says i forgot to tell you something before returning i will visit the temple akshara shows gyatri and bhabhima the clothes for godess they say its beautifull and ask where are the clothes for unmarried girls rashmi says everythings done gyatri says i will ring rajshri and ask her where they are rajbana tells natik to bring the priest everyone disappear there own way at mashwari house vishambar and rajshri put something on the little girl (sorry i dont know what its called 😕) dadi says look at our anshu sat between so many girls he is looking like a kana the phone rings rajshri picks it up its gyatri she asks them when there coming for the pooja rrajshri says not to worry they will reach on time and she says i would like to thank you all for celebrating my birthday with so much love i dont believe it she says that was an important day for us too beside you not being well you still came she asks how the pooja preps are going rajhri says good we were just doing the kanya pooja she says i wont take more of your time and disconnects the phone rajshri reminds the household people they need to reach on time for the pooja anshu says do i have to sit like this also in didi house kaki says why not your her favourite kana kaka says we wont be able to go to the pooja it will take time in the office vishambar tells dadi that they called some people they need to start new accounts you all go to akshara house dadi says ok i will tell them shaurya says i will also come with you rajshri says no you come with us varsha is also going and you will look good and i dont need to worry either he agrees

Part 4

At mohni house her mother in law asks your getting ready to go keep everything mohits uncle called us tomorow for the engagment mohit comes and says from tomorow his mum says where not going to go as guests he says do one thing you and koel go i have got office and wont be able to come and any work here nandani will do it she says arnt you getting a holiday he goes i am but not for that long she says ok nandani will stay i can understand ok i will go and make arrangements to go and asks gulabo to take her suitcase out nandani says why did you say that ma will feel bad he goes she says she will understand nandani says but you got days off he goes i will get bored over there and will stay here and have fun with you she goes why dont you say staright forward that you dont wont to take me he goes why wont i want to take you she goes fine i dont want to go and you wont have to feel embarased because of me, he goes nandani the phone rings its bhabhima she invites them for the pooja and says i have already spoken to your mother in law she has to go for an engagment but you come defenitly i will hang up now i have to ring other people she goes ok mohit says why did you say that to me she goes i will go to ma and tell her we have to go to the pooja you get ready in the meanwhile at singhaniyas house dadaji says has all the arrangments been done bhabhima says yes have you bought the new account book she takes it and puts it in front of the godess and says with her blessing this yr our business be succesfull akshara is running after the kids saying dont do that or you will get hurt dadaji says if we dont hand in the order on time there will be problem gyatri says dont worry with gods blessing everything will be fine we will pray to find a solution to this problem dadaji says i forgot to tell you something snehas mum is coming today she needs to talk about something important rajbana says what important thing gyatri says good thing she is coming i have already gave sneha an invatation and bhabhima says in this good omen, akshara is about to approach them and the little girl stops her saying can i have some drink she says ok sit there dadaji says i wonder what the important thing is and why she phoned rajbana says its nothing like that she just wanted to come and meet everyone and we can ask her why sneha left the job immediatly he goes even i wanted to meet her mum for a long time and when she said that and i agreed it ends there.

Sorry guys for the delay my laptop is gone in for repair and i am working on my sis laptop sorry for the mistakes i have made and dont forget to press the like button if you like my update 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks 4 d updateee...!😊