Thendral Tuesday 19.10.2010 Adults only

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Semma caption srima ma...

pls ippadi adikadi caption kuduthu ellarayum kappathunga....

Horrible episode!

Kuttyponnu sonnathu maathiri we should not update these kind of horrible updates in the future. DISGUSTING . I miss those days when we used to sit around and  watch Tamil serials, but ippo ithellaam parkkave horrible, family oda sernthu paarthaa innum romba nalla irukkum. 🀬Kumaran should be forced to watch these episodes with his family and friends!
Thanks Srima for the Update...I pity u a lot...U need a Applause!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with Sri Anna!!

Chaa ithu ellam oru Serial...How can they do soemthing like this!!...TWIST??...ITHUVA TWIST ROMBA NALLA TWIST KANNUKU ROMBA KULIRCHIYA IRINTHICHU PAAA😑😑

NOO COMMENTS!!😑

Director if this continues no one is there to watch ur Serial!!🀒
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Damn! Intha episode paarthu naan Srima kku thank panna koodi maranthutten .. thanks for the wonderful update as always. πŸ‘

Last scene was better .. Thamizh nee uyir thirumbi vanthum onnum aaga porathu illai. Thulasi's in BIG trouble and Kumaran is using DIRTY tricks to separate Thamizh & Thulasi. Ellaa hopes um lost .. I will continue to read the updates for the time bring !  πŸ€”

hi people, finally the director showed deepak after 11 days.. welcome back tamil.yappa velayudam unaku punniyama pogum tulasi ya nee onnum pannala..she is pure.. but she will think that she got raped and she is unfit to live with tamil and she will go away from him..  surely 100% this is gonna happen..who knows director than kalakuvaare tulasi ye tamil ku charu va marriage panni vaikalam ... lavanya pisasu ta mom pei ellam idhu than nadakanum nu alayunga... if this happens then no one will see thendral TRP rating la last place than thendral ku.. congrats kumaran sir ungala maari nalla poitu irundha serial ah sodapa aaley illa.. neenga than best.. girls ah asingama portray pandradula ungaluku apdi enna oru interest? for god sake please stop this nonsense... better stop this serial.. tulasi asinga padradha engalaala paaka mudiyathu... tamil tulasi ya nambaadha mari kamchinga na avanga love poi aaydum..

If any one has contact with deepak means tell him that not to accept the role of tamil not beleiving tulasi and his character becoming negative.. it will really spoil his image...

the serial is becoming worst day by day... it feels 1% good for T&T fans that tamil had tulasi in his mind and he asked about her.. but we have 99% sadness because thulasi's life is spoiled.. oh my god...πŸ₯Ί

thank u srima for the updates.....crisscrosses.....thani oppari super.....

I did not watch the episode.....changed channel for all iriitating scenes.....

My comments for today .... 🀬 - 1000 words sollalam.....i m just using 1 emotion for censor....

Dont put words in my mouth....hopeless.....pothum pa
this is getting worse than radhika's serials. how can this director expect viewers to watch this serial with family? ii am not going to watch this serial anymore, will see updates or promo that's enough... thi is getting worse and woorser everyday, and i expect more to come😑 for next few months..

i wont be surprised if suntv switch this with nathaswaram.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Thanks Srima for the update. Really you need a πŸ‘
No comments from my side. No Twist and nothing going to happen later too. Totally a very awful and a disgusting episode! 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Kumaran should sit and watch this episode with his family and children.🀒🀒 Real Moron.
thanks srima for your quick update.romba porumai unnaku.ennthan achu intha directoruku.OMG second part DISGUSTING.😲😲😲.inimel director ninnaichalam intha seriala palaiya mathiri gondu vara mudiyathu.true LOVE ennachu kumaran sir.very irritating episode. Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago