*||*SBS Articles Archive::NO COMMENTS*||* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Vrajesh Hirjee gets his 'Girl' in Rohini..

Vrajesh Hirjee gets his 'Girl' in Rohini..

Vrajesh Hirjee and actor Rohini Banerjee accept that they are in love..

Vrajesh Hirjee, the very prominent Gujarati actor who has made a name for himself in Bollywood with his stupendous comic sense is apparently in relationship for the past three years.. The 'Girl' of his dreams happens to be Rohini Bannerjee who is presently seen essaying the role of Malti in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal

When contacted, Rohini confirmed this piece of news and said, "Yes, we are seeing each other, and it has been a three year courtship now. However, I don't want to discuss more on our relationship, as this is something private". 

Vrajesh Hirjee too confirmed about his lady love, "Yes, the news is true. But marriage is presently not on cards, as we are focusing on our career right now". 

Finally, we get to see a couple who have 'confessed'  that they are in love!! Three cheers to them.. 

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Srman Jain shares screen space with Akshay and John..

Thursday, March 31, 2011 | 4:04:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Srman Jain shares screen space with Akshay and John..

Srman Jain aka Pracheen of Saas Bina Sasural is back to the show after shooting for the first schedule of his debut film..

One would surely feel sorry to see the plight of Pracheen in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal after he got beaten by his brother for faltering in his exams. However, this cannot be said for Srman Jain who essays the character.

While Pracheen found it better to run away from his house, Srman Jain has had an enjoyable experience shooting for his first Bollywood movie for the last 20 days.

Our source states, "Srman had to complete his first schedule for the movie 'Desi Boys' for the Eros banner, directed by David Dhawan's son Rohit Dhawan. He had to fly abroad and as a result of this, Optimistyx and Sony came up with a track which allowed him to take a break from the show".

We hear that Srman had a jolly good time sharing screen space with the Khiladi Akshay Kumar and John Abraham.

When contacted, Srman confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have just completed  the first schedule of my film where I am essaying Akshay's room-mate, who always bullies him in the whole film. I thank Optimistyz from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to do the film".

Talking about the B-town experience he said, "I am really very content to be part of such a movie; it is a great feeling to work with such big stars".

With Srman getting back, his track will be built up again in Saas Bina Sasuraal.

Guess Srman hit a jackpot this time around!!

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Ravi Dubey: The Master 'Fooler'...

Friday, April 01, 2011 | 6:40:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Ravi Dubey: The Master 'Fooler'...

Ravi Dubey is enjoying the April Fool's day by planning pranks on one and all...

Ravi Dubey, Tej of Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal and his friend Vipul Roy left no stone unturned when it came to fooling one and all on April Fools' Day..

All started yesterday night when Ravi Dubey actually got fooled first.

A little birdie tells us, "Ravi's friend Vipul called him last night and told him that he needed some financial help as someone had lodged an FIR complaint against him. Ravi Dubey immediately rushed to help his friend and was caught unawares and got fooled".

This actually gave Ravi an idea to join hands with Vipul and fool one and all on the set of his show.

"Vipul and Ravi fooled many of their common friends. Later, Ravi fooled Srman Jain, who essays his brother Pracheen by telling him that he needed urgent money and help. Ravi also fooled Aishwarya Sakhuja, his on screen wife by saying that he has lost his debit card and needs money", adds our source.

We contacted Ravi and he laughingly said, "Yes, it was fun to fool people and I hope to play a prank on many more people on the set".

All we can say is , Beware Ravi, the day is not over yet!!

Pracheen spotted in Saas Bina Sasuraal..

Sunday, April 03, 2011 | 6:32:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Pracheen spotted in Saas Bina Sasuraal..

Toasty's sister, Dimple happens to spot Pracheen in Sony's Saas Bina Sasuraal..

Srman Jain as we know is back from his movie shoot to resume his track in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal.

So does it mean that the Chaturvedi family will know the whereabouts of Pracheen and get him back home? Get to read!!

Our source states, "Srman Jain shot for the show yesterday where Dimple (Toasty's sister) will spot Pracheen in a roadside garden loitering alone. Dimple has a talk with him, in which Pracheen tells her that he intends going back home only after passing his exams".

Pracheen will also have a back story to tell. "After leaving home, he had been staying with his friends in the hostel secretly. However, he was thrown out after a secret inspection that happened in the hostel. Pracheen is now hunting for a place to stay. When Dimple hears this story, she requests him to come with her".

We contacted Srman Jain and he said, "Yes, Dimple will spot me in a garden and will ask me to go back tomy family".

Well, we now wonder when Pracheen will head back home...

Saas Bina Sasural hits 100
Saas Bina Sasural on Sony has crossed the 100 episode mark and this has lead actors Aishwaya Sakuja aka Toasty and Ravi Dubey aka Tej ecstatic. 

We caught up with them during the celebrations.

Ravi says, "The journey of playing Tej inSaas Bina Saural has been fantastic. I feel satisfied creatively and my co-stars have become my friends for life. We are just like a family and even though, we have separate rooms, we normally gather in my room and have fun during the breaks. In fact, people from other shows who have visited our sets and seen our bonding are envious," he laughs.

Aishwarya too grins and adds, "Playing Toasty has been quite an experience. This is my debut show and I was not sure of my acting abilities but I have become confident now. Right from the time I heard the concept, I was quite sure we had a hit on our hands."

Speaking about the celebrations Ravi says, "We had a cake cutting session. Our producer got the yummiest cake." 

Recalling past memories Aishwarya quips, "Earlier I would feel lonely in Mumbai as I was new to the city, but now I have found a family in the cast of Saas Bina Sasural. We make sure that nobody eats alone or in their vanity van. Ours is a bond for life."

Talking about special moments Ravi reveals, "There are several special memories related to the show but if I have to choose one, then it would be the episode where someone had stolen our milk. Normally, the first few episodes of a new show have loads of drama but we had a whole episode about our milk getting stolen. These small things make our show special."

We congratulate Saas Bina Sasural for hitting a century.
--------------------------------------------------------

Tej and Toasty to shake legs in Saas Bina Sasuraal

The wedding of Nikita brings in some lighter moments in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasuraal..

Aishwarya Sakhuja from Saas Bina Sasuraal is taller than her screen husband Ravi Yadav which gives him a complex.

Saas Bina Sasuraal is perhaps the only male-dominated daily soap which is so popular with the audiences. Aishwarya Sukhuja who plays Toastie is the only female character in a sasuraal which has only males – and seven of them.

She plays an understanding bahu in the serial who has a strong hold on the men in the family. But off screen it's just the opposite. A unit-hand from the show says, "Ravi Yadav (who plays her husband Tej) and Shraman Jain (who plays Prachin, the second youngest brother) keep pulling her leg in between the shoot". However even Aishwarya finds her way to get even.

The fact that Aishwarya Sakhuja is taller than her screen husband Tej is enough to put him in a spot. "The main lead Ravi Yadav gets a complex while giving media interviews because he always looks shorter than Aishwarya", adds the unit-member.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Aishwarya-is-taller-than-her-husband/articleshow/7988085.cms
Posted: 12 years ago
Aishwarya Sakhuja, who lost her mother seven years back, prays on Mother's Day that she be around her, all her life.

Aishwarya Sakhuja is presently ruling the small screen with her indelible charm in the TV show Saas Bina Sasuraal . The actress has no mother-in-law in her reel life and unfortunately her mom is no more by her side in real life.

The actress who lost her mother seven years back says, "Each and every day that I could spend with her as her daughter, holds a special place in my heart – be it sharing Maggi from the same plate or sneaking out of our house to eat pani puri ".

"Every mother's day makes my belief stronger that she is the one responsible for all the good things happening to me", says Aishwarya on an emotional note. "This Mother's Day, I can't gift her anything but ask her instead to be around me, all my life".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Mom-be-around-me-always-Aishwarya/articleshow/8187914.cms
hey plz tell wts going to hppn nxt in saas bina sasural... its been lng since no updte hs been dne on dt show..😊

What is your idea of the perfect romance?
My idea of a perfect romance does not necessarily involve flowers and chocolates. If my man is caring enough to pick me up from the sets of my show without having to ask him, that would be really romantic.

Which are the qualities that your ideal man should have?
Does the ideal man even exist? (laughs) Honestly, he should be understanding and should accept me with my pros and cons. He should not expect me to change myself in anyway. It will be great if we are that compatible.

How would you want him to woo you?
He should not play the tricks that men usually play. Beating around the bush is not okay with me. He should be straightforward if he likes me and tell me on my face that he is interested in me. Not just that, he should do something about it and make me feel special.

How would the perfect date be?
The perfect date will definitely involve a dinner and a movie. I am a big foodie and he should take me to a place that serves good food. Even a roadside thela will do as long as the food is tasty. I am also a movie buff and will watch even an old film as long as it is good. So it does not really matter whether he takes me for the colour version of Mughal-e-Azam or the latest release, Pirates of the Caribbean. Both kind of movies are okay with me.

Which is your favourite love story and why?
My mom and dad's love story is my favourite. I have seen them face hardships as well as having a good time together. Theirs makes the perfect love story.

Which romantic movie has touched your heart?
It has to be Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. I loved the way Aamir Khan wooed Juhi Chawla in that movie. They made the cutest onscreen pair.

Who was your first crush?
My first crush was Aamir Khan yet again. I remember writing so many letters to him but unfortunately he never replied. However that did not deter me as I kept writing romantic letters to him.

Which is the most memorable mushy scene from your show Saas Bina Sasuraal?
There are lots of scenes to choose from but the one that I recall right now is the scene where I reveal to Tej about how I fell in love with him. I remind him that he used to come to meet me with broken shirt buttons and keep calling him tuta button wala ladka (laughs).

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Aishwarya-gets-romantic&aid=2870