sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!
I was just wondering if is it just me or everyone else too thats falling in love with this couple..
i meen they are sooooooooooooo cute:😍 and Tej is totally a killer😛 love his smile and his innocence.. and toasty 😆 she is soo cute.. i love what she wore.. the saari was soo pretty
i think this couple will become one of the memorable one..wat do u say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmin_N thumbnail
I hope so, my whole family was literally at the edge of their seats waiting for this drama to come on tv. Only time will tell how Tej and Toasty will do. But their adorableness will definetly win over everyones hearts, for sure.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they r surely a cute pair 
kchaims thumbnail
i am not head over heels for the couple but i love watchin the show and i am sure i wud fall for this couple soon😳
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Nah i totally agree with u. I'm in the same boat. Im already in love with this couple. I think they are adorable and i love their chemistry. Can't wait to watch more of them and see how the story develops.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looks like a good show...lets see how it goes
xXxrachnaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeaa..i also loved toasty's saree and loook soo cute loving the show now but i hope it stays that way...
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think they make a good couple.
They are a sweet couple and have potential :)
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are tooooo cute. Especially Tej. I just hope he fixes his dressing sense soon, those shirts make my eyes pain! But weirdly those shirts also add to the cute factor!