Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx riana😳

@Mitesh.thanx...u gave another unique point..
The Dialogues...!!!πŸ‘
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
What makes KMH special....

Well, the best thing about KMH according to me is probably it was a PERFECT love story between the protagonists. By this I mean that the love story between Arjun and Arohi had all the perfect elements to make it successful. To start off with, their chemistry was just amazing. Secondly, the entire cast was just amazing in terms of both acting and looks. And thirdly it was short and simple and Ekta did not drag it to long which saved the show from losing its unique element. Because the more a show is dragged, the more disgusted you feel to watch it. And yes, one reason why this is so special to me its because it has made me believe in love again and that you can love someone to such an extent that you can actually say this... "Ek Dil Ke Liye Duniya Dedo, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai... Ek Pal Ke Liye Zindagi Dedo, Bas Itni Mohabbat Hai"
Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
I was thinking of which scene I like the most,  there are soo many.  terrace wala , fire escape, salsa, the dharmender - hema oneπŸ˜†, the slip n catch one in the office arey aise tho I will mention all the scenes..πŸ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
After watching kmh I came upon rka post and started reading them , ek se badkar ek they ,  I wld like to mention one now how beautifully it was written by @tulli  about the episode where arjun saves arohi from fire the  MU is cleared,  her dad n ks come and they all leave and when they leave its raining.  

KS gets in his car, Arohi is sitting in the car with the window open and arjun is walking on the street. I dont remember the exact words but I remember  in the rka post for this episode @tulli compares rain to love and writes "KS is surrounded by it ,  Arohi is reaching out to feel it,  Arjun is immersed in it'"  what a beautiful thought just loved it. 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
NamiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
AWESOMEEE written...loved it
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Shibz..Btw i forgot to say one Thing....dat yr Post....I js Lovd Yr Post ...it soo Beautifully written...Abs truee..TooooOoooo gud........Sab fanz K Bhi Feelings Wahi....Hai....U Hv Said it evrthin So beautifully...No words...Nd I Watched....all d Promos ..Of KMH...god Jitna Beautiful Amazin Kmh hai..Utne hi Beautiful Amzinn Sweet Promos Hai....D Besttt Promos Evr On Tv...Nevr Seen dis kind of promos.....On tv.....V r Vry vry Lucky .Dusre..Kisi bhi Show K Promo KMH K Promos Ko Beat Nahi kar Sakte......Can Watchhh INFINT TYMS.......hatts of To Kmh Creative tems ......Hop ds tYM ALSO Vl get Ds Kind Of Promos ..N All Dialogues kmh tagline Also Wer JS Unique .Amazin..Beautifull....Hatts of to dialogue riter......Dialogues r also jaan of Ne Show..Dey play n important role...Lovd All ....EK Pal k liye SADIYAN....Chhodi..Ek Dil K liye...DUNIA........ds iz js Out of Ds World..........N Ek Dil k Liye Dunia....Ek Pal k Liye....ZINDAGI....Bas ITNI...Mohabbat Hai.....Besttttttt Dialogue Evr On Tv......Lovd it lyk krazzy...
shibz thumbnail
Thanq Parm....😳 means a lot..

@kavya: slip n catch?!πŸ€” gosh!! wats wit my memory😭...muje yaad kyun nahi aaraha?!πŸ˜• kaunsa scene xactly?

n the description of love by tulli is amazin..!!πŸ‘ wow!! luv it...thanx kavya for postin it here...

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

After watching kmh I came upon rka post and started reading them , ek se badkar ek they ,  I wld like to mention one now how beautifully it was written by @tulli  about the episode where arjun saves arohi from fire the  MU is cleared,  her dad n ks come and they all leave and when they leave its raining.  

KS gets in his car, Arohi is sitting in the car with the window open and arjun is walking on the street. I dont remember the exact words but I remember  in the rka post for this episode @tulli compares rain to love and writes "KS is surrounded by it ,  Arohi is reaching out to feel it,  Arjun is immersed in it'"  what a beautiful thought just loved it. 

Salute to the bold bit... Kudos to the writer... Beautifully written.... :D
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Thanq Parm....😳 means a lot..

@kavya: slip n catch?!πŸ€” gosh!! wats wit my memory😭...muje yaad kyun nahi aaraha?!πŸ˜• kaunsa scene xactly?

n the description of love by tulli is amazin..!!πŸ‘ wow!! luv it...thanx kavya for postin it here...

shibz .. oh sorry  I described it wrong, remember she comes to change in the office where he is sleeping and he slips on the water and falls on her.after that she comes to know he is staying there and first time gets the clue that something isnt right.   I would have loved it if they continued it a little more u know like Arjun saying something more that makes her get the clues before talking to the officeboy.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXzy-UYhcsg[/YOUTUBE]
kavyasam thumbnail
another best scene , best acting by the best actor....πŸ˜›  luved the way he changes his stance as soon as he sees ks. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mwv40oOt2k[/YOUTUBE]