BV- 20 0CT 2010 WRITTEN UPDATE

Posted: 13 years ago
UPDATE TIME.... 😊
HAPPY READING...!!!

SCENE 1:-
Jag and Gauri ( J&G) still into hiding due to attack by a gang of dacoits.
Firing begins. [Yesterday's scenes repeated.]
J&G have a narrow escape.
G sneezes and Jag covers her mouth with his hand.
The namoona of the chief of dacoits turns down after his inspection of the roof top of the bus.
Dacoits looting other passengers' stuff.
J&G come out.
She argues that they can't sit this way ... hand on hand and must do something and calls police.
One of the passengers pleading ..... saving his hard earned money for his mom's treatment. Dacoits thrashing him... about to kill him.
G suggests  a plan to stop them and save others.
They cover their faces and open chillky bags on top of the dacoits' heads.
Dacoits are bewildered... in pain. Other passengers start beating them. Police arrives.
Police Congratulates G. G shares credit with J.
G tells that she's going to Jaipur.
J is surprised.

They reach Jaipur. People blessing G. G wishes the victim for the well being of his mother.
G meets her relative [Kakusa] there. She is about to leave but wants to wait for jag but her Kakusa is in a hurry so she has to leave reluctantly.
J angry over the fact that she left the place without even telling her or bidding farewell. He notices her handkerchief left behind with him and decides to keep it with him for the time being and return it the next time when he meets her as she too lives in Jaipur. πŸ˜†(thanks to khushi...!)

J suddenly checks the time.
Its 9. He's late n rushes for the Admission venue.
Scene 2-

ADMISSION VENUE SCENE:-
J reaches there in a hurry. Meets 1 of his friends. Together they join the queue for admission.
G returning after admission. J catches a glimpse of her. 

Scene 3 -
Basanth... vehla... first tym shown doing something except cursing gehna...
Hears news about a girl and a boy saving people after a bus going from Karoli to Jaipur was attacked by a gang of dacoits. Basanth gets extra worried thinking about J and rushes to Bhairon to ask about Jag's well being!

Dadisa misusing her carpet.
Anandi rubbing her feet to relieve her.
Basanth worriedly aks Bhairon if he has heard from jag whether he has reached safely the admission venue.
Bhairon refuses n questions why?
Basanth answers that he just heard a piece of news related to A bus travelling from Karoli to Jaipur being attacked by dacoits. Everyone is worried. 
Anandi is ......shocked!!!!!
She tells sumitra that J hasn't called even once since yesterday.
Bhairon tries to call... J's phone is off!
Dadisa cursing phooli holding her responsible for everything.
Sumitra already crying!

Anandi goes to pray for J's well-being In front of Devi-Maa!
She hears Jag...."MERE LIYE PRATHNA KAR RAHI HAI NA CHUHIYA"...
Everyone is happy!!!!!!!!

Precap:-
MS suggests that they should let him get the backyard of school repaired so that nandu has a upper hand in cimparison to other students. Gehna says this is not right as nandu is no different from other kids of the village.

Edited by radt - 13 years ago
nice update again radha!!!
but u left the hanky part!!!
gauri dropped her hanky on jag's bag...............jag about to throw that away but didn't............he kept it with him saying she was also in jaipur.......if they met he gave that back to her!!!!

par nehin mile dono!!!!....milte milte reh gaye.............
notice kiya jag ne gauri ke perfume smell ko pehchan ke idhar udhar dekh raha tha!!!.......line main khade rehkar!!!!
so they will meet at mumbai!!!!
interesting!!!!
thanks for the super fast update😊
Thanks for the "LIVE" update ! - you are good at multitasking Radha πŸ˜Š

Hmmm...interesting episode..will watch it tonight...

Gauri seems to be braver and smarter than Jagya.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.... How sensible of her to call the police and then use the bag of chillies to distract the dacoits ! Applauds for that..πŸ‘ ..Considering Jagya just wanted to hide from the dacoits...

The Handkerchief !! Ohh God......Ain't that so 70-80's bollywood movie formula?? Heroine drops the hanky, hero picks it up.....Meets her on the pretext of returning it and Voila love blossoms ! 
Creative team really needs some lessons in "Creativity" πŸ˜²

THANKSSSSSSS.........
πŸ€—KHUSHI... THANKS... I'LL JUST RECTIFY IT!

Vrinda:... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

DIVS....☺️☺️....*GEE*...Thanksss...... i like gauri... really! She's really pleasant and fresh in comparison to anandi and mature!

so sweet of u radha😊
and divs really 70-80's formula!!!........dropping hanky!!!!

u no i really want to hate gauri.......but i just can't!!!!........she is so good and refreashing!!!!!
i am not a loyal JaAn fanπŸ˜’
but yeah i am back as BV fan!!!!πŸ˜†.............after the leap i was turned a JaAn fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
looking forward for the track..................😊

Mujhe lagta hai ab jaldi hi Sha-Sha Heaven jo hai woh Ga-Ga Heaven ban jaayega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Jag-Gauri = Ga-Ga  πŸ˜†
nah nah divs kya bol diya jag-gauri.....................
😲aree esa mat bolo barna mujhe gauri se nafrat ho hoi jayegi!!!
jag-gauri ka heaven!!!............nah!!!
mere pyaare JaAn...........😳
i want this track just to watch how anandi realise how important education is!!!

Hahaha Khushi..relax !  Its just a serial and they are all fictional characters...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ja-An, Ga-Ga doesn't make a difference to me... I just enjoy the show for its content and positive message...If Jagya & Gauri's love story is bringing some much needed light moments and positivity in the show then I am all for it !
iss bus ke roof par kyaa-kyaa rakkhha hai😲 kal tomatoes pe jagya giraa , aaj mirchi powder..Mujhe toh yeh bus-roof nahiπŸ˜‰ koi dhaabaa lagthaa hai ..πŸ˜†