Maryada

11:30???

viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What timing is this? 11:30???
Who will watch any show at that time!!!!
I want to watch this serial, but will never get to do so at this timing!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_41 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya..........
even i m not happy with the show timing...........
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing the time 
kahaani123 thumbnail
well since its a new show im sure its forced to show at a crappy time but then again viewers who are dedicated to the show will watch it regardless and plus once they get more viewers watching and better ratings im sure the time slots will pick up. Bidaai is suppose to end soon so who knows it may take up their time slot!!

Be patient, im sure the time slots will change once it gets more ratings!! You always have the option to watch online as well!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
The reason for late night slot if the show concept. There was protest for Sach Ka Saamna earlier and channel decided to shift it to 11 pm slot instead of 10.30 pm Kahin Kisi Roz a show by Balaji which was earliet at 8.30 pm slot and was later moved to 11.30 did good in TRP even after time change. Even Kaali that airs at 11 pm has a decent TRP. Plus the is not much competition from rival channel at 11-12 slot late night as they show repeat of shows apart from Sony which airs Aahat at 11 pm slot. Whether this times slots works in favour of show or not only time will answer that question.
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This time slot is such a risky thing for a new show... i didnt even know when it was on until today when i saw the repeat accidentally..

Hopefully it can get a better time slot soon.. I dont want a good show wasted just coz it was in a bad time slot..
kchaims thumbnail
yes time is such a big problem . i love watching adi-pri and am loving thsi show bt am unsure of how am i going to watch it wen i cant stay bak watching tv till 12 as i hv tsns at 6:30.

@shru dee ,
yes ,people who dont hv to get up early can watch it. so the trps wont b low either.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
They should change the time slot. Because in Bangladesh it is 12.00 PM when in india it is 11.30😭

Otherwise how can they gain good TRP at this time slot?😕