Posted: 13 years ago
😊Are they to get married in the serial?
in the promos priya looks like she married so probably cuz all the woman are from the same family so obviously she'll have to be married to aditya.
thanks for answering the question, i want know too because really like it. 
Originally posted by taman07

thanks for answering the question, i want know too because really like it. 

they make a really cute couple right.
from the flash backs that are shown for priya i think that she was raped by Aditya's father in the train.  I think that Aditya and priya will fall in love and then aditya will find out and then world war III will start.  
Originally posted by kasrana

from the flash backs that are shown for priya i think that she was raped by Aditya's father in the train.  I think that Aditya and priya will fall in love and then aditya will find out and then world war III will start.  

I thought she was raped too, thats why she hates seeing the uniform because it reminds her of the rape. Will she not recognise his dad when she sees him, and if they do get married will she not see who his father is before marriage?
i thought about that but u know how his dad is always busy ...maybe is doesnt get to attend his son's wedding or something.  Eveything is possible in TV serial.
Originally posted by kasrana

i thought about that but u know how his dad is always busy ...maybe is doesnt get to attend his son's wedding or something.  Eveything is possible in TV serial.

did he attend the other son's(Gaurav's) wedding?
In the promo that is aired Priya has sindoor on her forehead. Plus all the women's are connected with each other so I think that is the way Priya will enter the family by getting married to Aditya.
I start liking Priya and aditya .. both are so cute!! 😳 😳
and their hug was so passionate!! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳