Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

20th October Written update

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys I am back with the update sorry for the delay my laptop isn't working and it's gone in for repair should be back by tomorow my update won't be detailed as I usually do it will be short as I am doing it from my IPad and sorry for any mistakes I make enough of my bak bak here it goes

20th October Written Update

Starts of with dadaji saying that snehas mum wanted to talk about something important I called her here on this auspicious day akshara overhears and Is shocked gyatri calls her over she makes an excuse saying what do we need to give to the unmarried girls bhabhima says she bought sone silver wear rashmi informs them the priest have arrivedvthey all greet him akshara trys to talk to natik but dadaji inteupts saying the guests are here at the meshewaris rajshri is serving the girls food anshu says he wants more all laugh rajshri asks shaurya to bring the gifts he goes varsha excuses herself enters the room and says to shaurya I know why your upset with me because of the study issue I know your doing it for me but whenever it comes up I feel really fustrated i don't want to study futhur shaurya says I want you to study and I will persuade mum she says I am really sorry I know your doing all this for me but I get really iratated he says i am doing all this for you varsha says I know but rajshri interupts saying have you got all the gifts she sees varsha crying and enquires who
says I am fine just feeling a bit uneasy rajshri says don't worry that happens sometimes when you go to akshara you will meet her and everyone you will feel better at  singhaniyas akshara trys to talk to natik who's sitting with dadaji and the guests but gyatri interupts saying maharji has misplaced something go and get it she decides to call him he left his phone at home she was going to go and pick it up rashmi interups saying maharji calling you at meshawari dadi gives varsha a thread saying I bought it for you it has blessings and will keep you away from the evil she asks dadi if she should change her saree trys to hide her front dadi laughs and says in first few months your stomach won't show then it will come down quickly everyone is waiting for us
(😆how many people interupted akshara today)

snehas mum is leaving for singhaniya house sneha stops her and says where you going she tells her and says that the driver told me everything you went there after the temple and I want to know why they treating my daughter like this, (🤢🤢 why dosnt sneha mum understand natik and fam didnt do nothing to her silly daughter )akshara trys to talk to natik but is unsuccessful sneha rings him and tells him about her mum coming there and she is angry. natik tells her to stop her as he will come and meet her himself she says i have tried but she won't listen to me, and disconnects, natik leaves in a hurry akshara wonders where he went and rings him he doesn't pick up she trys again can't get through as both are ringing each other family inquires about him gyatri says akshara might know they call her over she says I don't know gyatri says you should Payed more attention (whats aksharas fault in this if you lot didn't interrupt her maybe she would stopped him🤢 ) and plus munna does this everytime akshara says I was trying to ring him she gets through and says where are you he goes I have important work she goes what everyones waiting for you he says snehas mum rang she says that's what I needed to tell you too shes coming to meet dadaji gyatri comes there she says I will disconnect as ma coming gyatri asks her where he is she makes excuse he's gone to meet a designer she says let's start the pooja meshwaris arrive rakjshri says sorry on vishambars behalf akshara greets everyone they ask her where natik is she says he gone to meet the designer dadaji says he could went after the pooja rajbana says he probably didnt want to worry us and went and this is important too

ok guys rest I will update tomorrow so sorry this is only for this week because of my laptop next week I will update on time
   Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banker008 thumbnail
I can't see/read the update.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, thanks for the effort you've taken!
soniajee thumbnail
Thank you for a wonderful update :)
shithy thumbnail
thanku for d updat n ur effort...
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...just a quick comment - as you don't put any commas or fullstops, reading becomes a struggle :o)
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
count the no. of times sharda interrupted sneha..and no. of times akshara was interrupted by the family 
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d updatee..!@!😃